What's new

Drone attack in Khyber Agency, 6 Killed

same old story ... one will call them shaheed , one will call them terrorist ... divided nation just because of these bastards

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Brilliant. Pakistan must not have people with good humour. Want to move to India :angel:?
Ever heard the phrase "To Catch a thief"... Or is irony lost on you? He used on of the most cliche dialogues from Indian films "Ma Ka doodh" nonsense, so i thought it best to reply with a very famous India Dialogue.

Would you prefer this?

Ever heard the phrase "To Catch a thief"... Or is irony lost on you? He used on of the most cliche dialogues from Indian films "Ma Ka doodh" nonsense, so i thought it best to reply with a very famous India Dialogue.

Would you prefer this?
I was kidding sir. Just loved the response.

Sir, what is the opinion of the general public in pakistan about drone strikes?

Is there a strong demand of people to use airforce against the mighty predator?
well , at first- I am no "Sir" my dear.

on the second, well havn't you been watching the news???
we like to see just one side of the picture- its not that we don't see the other half- its just that we DO Not want to see the other half and choose to ignore it.

Pakistanis and some Indians by nature are sissys..thing is these are the people who r in power by virtue of votes. history is testamount to that. and in present day same thing happening in paksitan. maybe cowardice is their genetics. and there are some people in subcontinent who fought with all odds against them and never gave up.. these are our ancestors.. talk of bravery and self respect is filimi dialog for some people born with sissy geneticz

well , at first- I am no "Sir" my dear.

on the second, well havn't you been watching the news???
we like to see just one side of the picture- its not that we don't see the other half- its just that we DO Not want to see the other half and choose to ignore it.

No i haven't been in touch with the latest, but going by the impression i get from PDF i find a strong demand to use airforce. Its good till they kill terrorist but unfortunately innocents become victims too.

And let me clarify i was just asking about the opinion of people of pakistan. Surely i don't know that except what i know about the posters here. If both parties hold the same view then ignore my post.

No i haven't been in touch with the latest, but going by the impression i get from PDF i find a strong demand to use airforce. Its good till they kill terrorist but unfortunately innocents become victims too.

And let me clarify i was just asking about the opinion of people of pakistan. Surely i don't know that except what i know about the posters here. If both parties hold the same view then ignore my post.
well as of now - there are two groups (as i can comprehend)
-one that refuses to accept the murderers of their fellow citizens
-and the ones that want to accept the murderers as their fellow brothers - they are in numbers - they believe that they can just talk those terrorists down.

Use of Pakistan Air force is an alternative to the US drone strikes - so as to preserve the sovereignty of the country - an idea that I support.
as secur said above - either we pick up the arms ourselves and decided to take the action on our own - or let others clean or backyard. P.S i prefer the US drones until we come up with a comprehensive strategy to counter the disease of terrorist. Look at the positive side - less dead soliders, your nation stands behind the military - you can focus on cordoning off the area rather than mounting an attack - the most important - YOU SAVE THE COST OF A WAR.

well as of now - there are two groups (as i can comprehend)
-one that refuses to accept the murderers of their fellow citizens
-and the ones that want to accept the murderers as their fellow brothers - they are in numbers - they believe that they can just talk those terrorists down.

Use of Pakistan Air force is an alternative to the US drone strikes - so as to preserve the sovereignty of the country - an idea that I support.
as secur said above - either we pick up the arms ourselves and decided to take the action on our own - or let others clean or backyard. P.S i prefer the US drones until we come up with a comprehensive strategy to counter the disease of terrorist. Look at the positive side - less dead soliders, your nation stands behind the military - you can focus on cordoning off the area rather than mounting an attack - the most important - YOU SAVE THE COST OF A WAR.

Hmm, may i ask you in this relation does TTP enjoy any kind of support in pakistan? If any then how big? Do you fear use of your own forces would lead to more anger among the so called extremist and that would mean more turmoil in your cities?

and by default everyone killed in the drone strike is an innocent citizen??
how would you feel if the operator of that drone is non other than our soliders ??

Read the original post once again, it says it all in first sentence: "American Drone" is the keyword for you. Now pray explain how would any of our soldier operate an American Drone?

And I didn't say that everyone killed in drone strike is innocent civilian.

Pakistanis are just for talk no practical action....even we are seeing this dron attacks are wrong....shame on you people who cant defend own country ..... very bad

You know what ? if Indian army was unable to control terrorists in parts of India , I would personally support the US drone strikes against them. Pakistani govt is being extremely wise. They know it's good for the long run. These drone strikes are very unpopular among the people and are a potential vote bank loss for the government. Despite that , their central government is doing what it thinks is best. Commendable :tup:. Taliban khan should get some sense and start condemning Taliban that kill innocent civilians rather than the drone strikes that kill mostly terrorists.

You know what ? if Indian army was unable to control terrorists in parts of India , I would personally support the US drone strikes against them. Pakistani govt is being extremely wise. They know it's good for the long run. These drone strikes are very unpopular among the people and are a potential vote bank loss for the government. Despite that , their central government is doing what it thinks is best. Commendable :tup:. Taliban khan should get some sense and start condemning Taliban that kill innocent civilians rather than the drone strikes that kill mostly terrorists.
Dear at some point of time we should realise that ....its job of own govt and own people....no one from outside should do do yor job....basically impotent pak govt outsourcing job to usa ......

many people denounce drones because they say innocent people are get killed in drone strike. if Instead PA launches operation in the area how many PA Jawans and Innocent people of the Area will die, IF PAF is used how many innocent will die?
Other Option is don't killed these terrorists because some innocents civilian will die, so lets terrorists kill thousand of Pakistanis civilian and innocents....
When wars starts then bad things happens, innocents die, families ruined, children become orphans, wives loose husbands, husbands loose wives, kids looses parents and parents loose kids. al sort of shit happens. So if you have sensitivities about these things go to war what ever fancy name people give to it like Jehad, Crusade or Ghairat.
IF you go to war then be man and face them dont talk none sense.

PS: Let the drone do their dirty work, else one day your kids will die at the hand of these terrorists. And oneday may your widows join Jihad-fil-Nikah and breed for terrorists.

once again ... Pakistan baffles me ... they are with the Americans .. with the iranians ... with the indians ... they are with everyone ... i pity on the population ... rulers don't know Islam

Back
Top Bottom