What's new

Japan deploys Anti-ship missiles on Miyako Island

posting missiles for self defence.why should it be only against China???stop posting news from Global times as it is a propaganda $h!t...

the Japanese version....

My dear i believe its much better then TOI .......

graphics-giga-smileys-233217.gif

Good for Japan!

Someone must stand up to the regional bully and after that others will gravitate towards it's position.

My dear i believe its much better then TOI .......

graphics-giga-smileys-233217.gif

only difference,BBC ranked Times of India as one of 6 greatest newspaper of the world and belongs to sahu Group,not Government of India or any party,while Global Times belongs to CPC... :rolleyes: lets understand the difference between these..may be TOI is somewhat over enthusiast,but not Propaganda.

only difference,BBC ranked Times of India as one of 6 greatest newspaper of the world and belongs to sahu Group,not Government of India or any party,while Global Times belongs to CPC... :rolleyes: lets understand the difference between these..may be TOI is somewhat over enthusiast,but not Propaganda.

sorry I don't agree with you. your posts are totally BS!
BBC, Nytimes and your posts here and there are propaganda too. I have commented on these propaganda to tell the true face of japan many times but these comments never get shown! I trust global times more than the west propaganda!

BBC itself is the mother of all propaganda medias.

I don't see any problem with Japan having their defense setting up in their territory as long as it is not in dispute. And as long as these missiles do not acquire target on Chinese vessels, military or otherwise, when these vessels are in the international space, the Japanese can drink tea or sing karaoke all they want.

But if their missiles paint the target on Chinese vessels, it is no different from pointing a loaded pistol at someone, the Chinese have every right to fire at them.

It is a non issue.

it is just one of the last efforts of japan before its dusk! I don't know the history about how Japan invaded this island, but look at the map, it is very far away from Tokyo and very close to Taiwan. if war actually happen around this place, it may be a challenge but also opportunity for China to retake this island too. will see how long these anti ship machine can tolerate Chinese missile

Of course Japan can put missile in their country.

But anyone can see the military implication of putting anti-ship missile at both side of the strait that allow China shortest route to the pacific.

Japan doing this and in an unusually high publicized manner is provocative.

It is probably done at the local political benefit of Japanese prime minister as oppose to the national interest of Japan. Just like always, these Japanese right wing politician just cannot help themselves.

Of course Japan can put missile in their country.

But anyone can see the military implication of putting anti-ship missile at both side of the strait that allow China shortest route to the pacific.

Japan doing this and in an unusually high publicized manner is provocative.

It is probably done at the local political benefit of Japanese prime minister as oppose to the national interest of Japan. Just like always, these Japanese right wing politician just cannot help themselves.

Japan can place its missile at its own territory. but if it fire the missiles, than its a totally different issue. Until it fires the missile, nothing had happened.

Japan can place its missile at its own territory. but if it fire the missiles, than its a totally different issue. Until it fires the missile, nothing had happened.
Yes, like most thing that the Japanese right wing politician does, it is long on political rhetoric but short on substance.

It is political gesturing aim to stir up domestic nationalistic right wing vote bank. Even if it hurt long term Japanese national interest, they don't care.

sorry I don't agree with you. your posts are totally BS!
BBC, Nytimes and your posts here and there are propaganda too. I have commented on these propaganda to tell the true face of japan many times but these comments never get shown! I trust global times more than the west propaganda!

well,I've posted mine..and as from India,we know more than about western news than yours..they're many thing,but not the mouthpiece of some party,neither TOI,nor BBC or NYtimes.. 
BBC itself is the mother of all propaganda medias.

thank you for your informative post..by the way,BBC is World's largest broadcaster,though they're semi govt organisation.

it is just one of the last efforts of japan before its dusk! I don't know the history about how Japan invaded this island, but look at the map, it is very far away from Tokyo and very close to Taiwan. if war actually happen around this place, it may be a challenge but also opportunity for China to retake this island too. will see how long these anti ship machine can tolerate Chinese missile
bs ..... you and your bs logic.......in the same way look at the map tibet is very far away from bejing and very closer to india so the conclusion should be...?:crazy:

bs ..... you and your bs logic.......in the same way look at the map tibet is very far away from bejing and very closer to india so the conclusion should be...?:crazy:
Sorry, you are typical indian BS. I understand why you think you are logical than others. Tibet connect to china without anything in the between, but Miyako and Japan have a huge ocean in the between. in reality, no one says Tibet is close to india 
well,I've posted mine..and as from India,we know more than about western news than yours..they're many thing,but not the mouthpiece of some party,neither TOI,nor BBC or NYtimes.. 

thank you for your informative post..by the way,BBC is World's largest broadcaster,though they're semi govt organisation.
you lie to yourself! what is mouthpiece and what is not mouthpiece! they are the same shTs, they do the same job but they reflect different opinions, from my opinion BBC is the mouthpiece of UK, TOI if the mouthpiece of india and so on.

you lie to yourself! what is mouthpiece and what is not mouthpiece! they are the same shTs, they do the same job but they reflect different opinions, from my opinion BBC is the mouthpiece of UK, TOI if the mouthpiece of india and so on.

and Playboy is mouthpiece of America... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom