What's new

Japan Defence Forum

Its okay, that's why @Armstrong has a special place in our hearts. He's our @Armstrong . :)

Ha Ha Ha, so when we gonna have our wrestling match? Its gonna be a Swedish, Japanese, Pakistani Summo match.

Its on like Donkey Kong ! hahahaha (o gawd, did i really say that?)

Oh crap... I'm dead!!! My skinny vegetarian butt against you two? Better start working on a beer gut, don't think I'll be out-of-shape enough for a wrestling match otherwise:lol:.

A New Era of Japan - Philippines Cooperation

itsunori-onodera-voltaire[1].jpg
Japanese Defense Minister Itsunori Onodera, left, and his Philippine counterpart Voltaire Gazmin.

@Ayan81 , @Zero_wing , @Cossack25A1 ! ;)

A New Era of Japan - Philippines Cooperation

View attachment 189904 Japanese Defense Minister Itsunori Onodera, left, and his Philippine counterpart Voltaire Gazmin.

@Ayan81 , @Zero_wing , @Cossack25A1 ! ;)

I hope that Japan would help us in developing our own turboprop and jet-powered aricraft, relying less on buying any aircraft outside the PH. Also another one is the joint-development in making ships - we can create vessels but not fire-control systems and lastly ground assets such as vehicle...

dang, my reply here reminds me of the essay I answered recently.

I hope that Japan would help us in developing our own turboprop and jet-powered aricraft, relying less on buying any aircraft outside the PH. Also another one is the joint-development in making ships - we can create vessels but not fire-control systems and lastly ground assets such as vehicle...

dang, my reply here reminds me of the essay I answered recently.

I raise my hopes to seeing future Military and Industrial R&D cooperation with the Philippines, amigo !

To more cooperation ! To Japan and the Philippines !

The Panama Canal and Suez Canal are open to traffic, even during war time, to all nations, even if the warring parties sit on either side of either canal. As for territorial waters, those aren't included in Freedom of Navigation, that concept refers to international waters, straits and choke-points only. No one can come into our territorial waters without a friendly frisking by our coast guard.

Here's some reference material on the subject:

Handbook of International Law - Anthony Aust - Google Books

I'm more like this:

View attachment 189897

that's a typical lanky person. Kinda like nin.

Back
Top Bottom