What's new

Japan Defence Forum

@Nihonjin1051 Any news about ATD-X development, i read news this September or October maiden flight ? Im interesting to the vector nozzle ...

32f43875e69892a5c05aa9e36e7ca166.jpg
4437e6581c9b1556f43e61.jpg
177684723.jpg

this one doesn't look too impressive. how about put this one in a fight against another Gen 5 like J-20 to see the result.
ATD-X means advanced technology X-research aircraft ... it's not Japan F-3 prototype yet. Just next two years J-20A might mass production ... F-3 vs J-20A, not ATD-X.

@Nihonjin1051 Any news about ATD-X development, i read news this September or October maiden flight ? Im interesting to the vector nozzle ...

View attachment 258377 View attachment 258378View attachment 258380

Yep maiden flight will be in October. Not much news about it since the new security law regarding disseminating strategic information.

One more month, bro, and we can see more pictures. ;)

this one doesn't look too impressive. how about put this one in a fight against another Gen 5 like J-20 to see the result.

Dude, the ATD-X is not the actual fighter, lol, its just the research aircraft from which the F-3 will be influenced in design upon. @cnleio got it right.

ATD-X isn't going against the J-20, LOL!!!!

The F-3 and variants will. There is a difference. A big one.

Yes learn from each other, to fight each other in the future. :p:

Nope, not fight, cooperate. There is direct military channel communications between the JMSDF Fleet Commander(s) and the PLAN Fleet Commander(s). More direct cooperation and communication between Japanese and Chinese than there is between PLAN-ROKN or PLAN-DPRKN. That's a fact.

Dude, the ATD-X is not the actual fighter, lol, its just the research aircraft from which the F-3 will be influenced in design upon. @cnleio got it right.

ATD-X isn't going against the J-20, LOL!!!!

The F-3 and variants will. There is a difference. A big one.

k then. lemme know if there will be dogfight test of F-3 vs any gen 5 jets. this will be great input to put into KFX development.

k then. lemme know if there will be dogfight test of F-3 vs any gen 5 jets. this will be great input to put into KFX development.
the F-22, F-3, KFX, FC-31 all have same aerodynamic shape-design, i think the dogfight mostly depend on which one can install more powerful 2x jet engines ... J-20 is unique (USSR Mig-1.44 died) different aerodynamic layout.

the F-22, F-3, KFX, FC-31 all have same aerodynamic shape-design, i think the dogfight mostly depend on which one can install more powerful 2x jet engines ... J-20 is unique (USSR Mig-1.44 died) different aerodynamic layout.

well i'm hoping for the best for all, especially for J-20. KFX still takes long time to develop and honestly i have doubts about the success of this project because honkey likes to limit any of their technology to others. i'd rather Indonesia to take parts in military development with China or Russia. they're trusted folks, unlike the honkeys

well i'm hoping for the best for all, especially for J-20. KFX still takes long time to develop and honestly i have doubts about the success of this project because honkey likes to limit any of their technology to others. i'd rather Indonesia to take parts in military development with China or Russia. they're trusted folks, unlike the honkeys
Don't worry, China FC-31 project or Russia T-50 project welcome Indonesia at anytime ... both need foreign customers too.

Aerodynamics has many factors to consider, that includes thrust, drag, lift as well as weight. So it is not just about the power of jet engines, that alone is just one factor. And the aerodynamic layout is does not mean it will successful, it depends on the abilities of the plane to address the factors of thrust, drag, left and weight, which all influences aerodynamics of the plane.

;)

I see potential in our fight together against terror.

Except terror near border, China won't waste our money & ppl into the mess of Midde-East ... that's not our War, China will stay far away from the fire.

There are many crisis areas in the world, such as the Daesh in the Middle East, and liabilities to stability and security, e.g. North Korea, which might likely necessitate both the PLA and the JSDF cooperating together. Just as the Starks and the Lannisters helped ascend Robert Baratheon to the Iron Throne and played a pivotal role to suppress the Greyjoy rebelllion.

There are many crisis areas in the world, such as the Daesh in the Middle East, and liabilities to stability and security, e.g. North Korea, which might likely necessitate both the PLA and the JSDF cooperating together. Just as the Starks and the Lannisters helped ascend Robert Baratheon to the Iron Throne and played a pivotal role to suppress the Greyjoy rebelllion.

Both Japan and China have vast trade and energy interests in the greater Middle East region, from oil and gas imports , to machinery sales, to human resource interests that has peaked beyond $200 Billion each respectively. Japan's trade with the GCC alone is over $200 billion, this does not include trade with Northern Africa as well as subs sharan . China's trade and economic interest there is also Very Extensive.

I think it has come to the point where both Chinese and Japanese bust take up the reins in safeguarding each of our trade routes independent respectively. Tho Japan and China may disagree on some geopolotics in East Asia, we both have common concerns in the unpleasantly unstable region that is the Middle East. Securing our interest should not be the sole responsibility of the western navies when Japan's and China's navies are the largest in Asia, bar the United States'.

LOL ... u watching too many 《the Avengers》 movies, bro. China is the multinational country, Japan is a single national ... if we get into the "religious war" of Middle-East, China easily to get hurt inside more than Japan. Why we need to creat new enemy and catch fire into our garden from the Middle-East ? About North Korea, u may forget both defence agreement still work.

Last edited:
LOL ... u watching too many 《the Avengers》 movies, bro. China is the multinational country, Japan is a single national ... if we get into the "religious war" of Middle-East, China easily to get hurt inside more than Japan. Why we need to creat new enemy and catch fire into our garden from the Middle-East ? About North Korea, u may forget both defence agreement still work.

I'm not even a fan of Marvel, mate. Yes, I agree that intervening in the Middle Eastern conflicts isn't the best thing for China to do right now as it would exacerbate the problems even further but you missed the point of my post, sorry. That being said I didn't elaborate on my post, so this could be the reason for the wee misunderstanding.

Back
Top Bottom