What's new

Japan concerned over China's defence budget

All the weired kinky **** comes from Japan :tup: :whistle:

I LoLed so hard. I've always had the feeling that someone was going to bring the words "Japanese ****" into the forum someday...

They really need some laws to regulate that crap.

Several weeks back an acquaintance was telling me that one Japanese game show showed men coming up to women in public places while those men did some very inappropriate things with certain body parts. This would earn you prison time in many countries.

How this acquaintance knew this? I don't know, I’m not sure I want to know...

Japanese people and game shows are, in general, crazy, I believe this has to do with the Japanese lifestyle, which is work hard, study and repeat, so when Japanese people have free time they engage in crazy, bizarre and hilarious activities :lol:

I went to Japan few years ago once. Visited a friend who was teaching English for YMCA there in a small town. It was about mid evening and we were walking down the road. A van stopped about 30 feet in front of us and a middle-age man stepped out. He removed his pants and took a dump right on the side on the road, wipe his and drove away.

That was probably the weirdest crap I've ever seen, pun intended.

:eek:, :offtopic:

Japan, they ought to worry. they know it is for them.
per the history, the only way getting Japan to know its role when doing business with Russia and China is that Russia throws 10 A-bombs to north Japan, China shoots 5 to the south.
p.s before doing that, let US know so that they have time to evacuate.

Back
Top Bottom