What's new

Japan August trade deficit seen at near 9-year high as weak yen boosts imports

This chart is a bit old, China's high speed railway milage had surpassed 40,000 km by the end of last year

17093.jpeg

Immune against global warming
Just kidding
I mean Japan has some jokers. It exports hightec machinery. I have a Japanese watch. it has world’s best high speed railway, best metro rail, best subways I am happy if they export such stuffs to Vietnam.
Good luck, first, your vietnam cant afford these high tech products. Second, if you go for japanese, it will take forever to build, look at the ho chi minh metro, after ten years, it is still not build. And your 250 km/h HSR from north to south will not get build by japanese before 2050, then china will have more than 1000 km/h maglev hyperloop HSR. Japanese dont have the best HSR, metro, and subways, but the chinese has the most advanced and best of these in the world. Keep sucking up to the evil japanese, they will sure come to save you country if in the future you people are foolish enough as you people often desire to get fight with china.

Last edited:
Somebody always brings up flip-phones and fax machines when talking about Japan. I don't know about flip-phones, but here in North America, we still use fax machines to fax orders to the whole saler. It's much quicker if you write a note in Chinese then fax it than have to sit and type out each individual word on the computer...

- Precision industry
- Semiconductor Manufacturing accessory, like photo resist, and cleansing chemicals.
- Camera hardware supply chain

I see this thread has gone off-topic, anyway, about Japan's technology:

Panasonic OLED TVs getting the throne for brightest and best looking TV, beating both Sony and LG.

Jesus, can't wait to get my hands on this baby.

Good luck, first, your vietnam cant afford these high tech products. Second, if you go for japanese, it will take forever to build, look at the ho chi minh metro, after ten years, it is still not build. And your 250 km/h HSR from north to south will not get build by japanese before 2050, then china will have more than 1000 km/h maglev hyperloop HSR. Japanese dont have the best HSR, metro, and subways, but the chinese has the most advanced and best of these in the world. Keep sucking up to the evil japanese, they will sure come to save you country if in the future you people are foolish enough as you people often desire to get fight with china.
My friend the Saigon metro almost complete they do test run now since weeks. Japan quality. It takes longer however it doesn’t brake down. I expect once in operation this rail will last for 100y, like my Japanese watch.

6FFD54B7-A40B-4F52-8E61-2A7EDF080B0E.jpeg
2E55A6E6-EDE8-49CD-8E4E-2B25C3249669.jpeg
5E56DC27-9977-4D43-B59B-F202DA141DC4.jpeg

My friend the Saigon metro almost complete they do test run now since weeks. Japan quality. It takes longer however it doesn’t brake down. I expect once in operation this rail will last for 100y, like my Japanese watch.

View attachment 878580View attachment 878581View attachment 878582
May your dream come true, you sure have lots faith in the sneaky about to be doomed island nation. Speaking of quality, have you heard what happened to the massive budgeted british HSR that was built by Japan recently, the HSR broke down in the first day of operation with maasive water leakge on the system. Have you forgot now that the bridge built by japan in vietnam couple years ago just collapsed within days of operation. And have you read the news that japanese firms are commonly cheating their products with unqualified inferior parts such as shitty steel these days. Hope the metro build by japan wont break down like that your bridge.

May your dream come true, you sure have lots faith in the sneaky about to be doomed island nation. Speaking of quality, have you heard what happened to the massive budgeted british HSR that was built by Japan recently, the HSR broke down in the first day of operation with maasive water leakge on the system. Have you forgot now that the bridge built by japan in vietnam couple years ago just collapsed within days of operation. And have you read the news that japanese firms are commonly cheating their products with unqualified inferior parts such as shitty steel these days. Hope the metro build by japan wont break down like that your bridge.
I hope you don't mean Can Tho bridge, it has a construction accident that killed nearly 60 people, but after that, it was successfully completed and still standing now, for over 10 years already.

Good quality...
May 11, 2021 00:15 JST
微信图片_20220913142952.png

View attachment 878580View attachment 878581View attachment 878582
Despite all the chinese doomposting, I hope this rail is completed soon.
It's a big deal and will solve a lot of issue of infrastructure in Saigon.

I hope you don't mean Can Tho bridge, it has a construction accident that killed nearly 60 people, but after that, it was successfully completed and still standing now, for over 10 years already.
I was actually referring to another long sea bridge basically built by Japanese few years ago that collapsed after 3 days of operation, see the story below.

I hope the chinese side learned from this experience that is not to ever get involved in someone else's mess in any way.

Last edited:
I was actually referring to another long sea bridge basically built by Japanese few years ago that collapsed after 3 days of operation, see the story below.

That link reads confusing, so basically the japanese half-built the bridge, then they withdrawn, the chinese steps in, the bridge collapses after 3 days and now we ask for compensation from the chinese? I have never heard of such a thing.
Originally, the Xinwu-Lek County Cross-sea Bridge connects Haian and Jihai counties in Haiphong City, Vietnam.
I know Hai Phong city, but I don't know Haian, Jihai, or Xinwu-Lek, these aren't Vietnamese names.

I smell fake news.

That link reads confusing, so basically the japanese half-built the bridge, then they withdrawn, the chinese steps in, the bridge collapses after 3 days and now we ask for compensation from the chinese? I have never heard of such a thing.

I know Hai Phong city, but I don't know Haian, Jihai, or Xinwu-Lek, these aren't Vietnamese names.

I smell fake news.
Probably the chinese translation for Tan Vu-Lach Huyen bridge, part of northern highway.

4BE03506-C93D-405C-B42F-1DB9F0134F70.jpeg
F320A6CA-8D87-4BED-84B4-5EB2CC797B5C.jpeg

I smell fake news.
I read lots reports on the project.

Japanese cheaply built 94% of the bridge, but didnt pass vietnamess inspections with many cracks and faults were found at that time, so japanese were unhappy and withdrew from the project, and vietnam ask for chinas help. China advise vietnam how to complete the building, but vietnam didnt follow chinese advise, substituting cheap inferior material for the building, and not restricting the loads of automobiles passing on the bridge as advised by the chinese engineers becos of inferior material were used. As the result, the bridge collapsed after 3 days of operation. Then, first vietnam blamed on china, but after investigation, they think the bridge built by japan was faulty and vietnam didnt follow chinese engineers standards and advises. The japanese basically built the bridge.

I guess you didnt read the article. The names are chinese translations. The names in Chinese are highlighted below:

原来这座新武—沥县跨海大桥连接越南海防市海安、吉海两县,路线全长达到了15公里

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom