What's new

Japan approves 5 years more funding for U.S. military presence as China, Russia and North Korea threats loom large

Japan has become irrelevant in past 2 decades, economic growth is basically zero. In 2000, their economy was 4.97T, in 2020 it was just 5.05T. So, in 20 years, their total economy growth was 1%. They don't have an economy to sustain a fight against China.

US along with their western allies, waged a civilizational & race war against China and by default asian from east.
Last thing Asian pacific needs is Asia pacific people dying in wars and their state ruined,that would embolden the west which was only checked due to rise of Imperial Japan in the past.Chinese nationalist is being short-sighted by limiting their views toward current Japanese policy toward US ,instead of overall future balance of power .

And Chinese has been dumbed down from rational initiative toward Japan,by anti-Japanese soap opera since their birth.
China shoot itself in its foot when China blocked rare earth to Japan over the arrest of fisherman who crashed into Japanese coast guards. China killed billions of revenue and at least 10% of market share with that nationalist appeasement move.

Japan needs to be tackled but it shouldn't face loss of territory,economy and demography for balance of power against west,Japan might be pro US but it's still an eastern nation,its very existence pays dividend in balance of power.

Last edited:
Hypothetically what would happened if Japan really sink into the sea like they shown in a movie.

Would Japanese re-emigrate back to China and become Chinese in Mainland China again?

:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
They can swim across the ocean to their sugar daddy's land or sink into the Pacific. These people are not Chinese by any imagination, but are enemies in every sense.

Last edited:
US along with their western allies, waged a civilizational & race war against China and by default asian from east.
Last thing Asian pacific needs is Asia pacific people dying in wars and their state ruined,that would embolden the west which was only checked due to rise of Imperial Japan in the past.Chinese nationalist is being short-sighted by limiting their views toward current Japanese policy toward US ,instead of overall future balance of power .

And Chinese has been dumbed down from rational initiative toward Japan,by anti-Japanese soap opera since their birth.
China shoot itself in its foot when China blocked rare earth to Japan over the arrest of fisherman who crashed into Japanese coast guards. China killed billions of revenue and at least 10% of market share with that nationalist appeasement move.

Japan needs to be tackled but it shouldn't face loss of territory,economy and demography for balance of power against west,Japan might be pro US but it's still an eastern nation,its very existence pays dividend in balance of power.
Stop trolling and white washing Japanese crimes against Chinese and Asians. Japanese are the worst war criminals and colonizers even when compared to the whites ! You have no right to teach Chinese ! Chinese need no lectures from you Indian on how to behave towards the worst kind of people on earth. Shut up your filthy mouth and stop spread your Indian lies.

Last edited:
Stop trolling and white washing Japanese crimes against Chinese and Asians. Japanese are the worst war criminals and colonizers even when compared to the whites ! You have no right to teach Chinese ! Chinese need no lectures from you Indian on how to behave towards the worst kind of people on earth. Shut up your filthy mouth and stop spread your Indian lies.
Japanese being worst war criminals is not for you to decide,nor Japan was the worst colonizers( or technically not even colonizer)s since they referred Korea & Taiwan as Imperial Japan with no distinction.

1649133434526.png

Same case for Taiwan.

Japanese being worst war criminals is not for you to decide,nor Japan was the worst colonizers( or technically not even colonizer)s since they referred Korea & Taiwan as Imperial Japan with no distinction.

View attachment 830709
Stop your shameless typical Indian twisting BS. If Chinese and East Asians don't have the right to decide if Japanese are the worst war criminals in WW II, who do then ? You think you cow piss drinking Indians or white supremacist bigots should decide who are the worst war criminals in Asia ? Give me a break ! Go take your drugs you delusional deranged Indian ! What is your Indian logic ? After all, Chinese and East Asians are the victims of Japanese war crimes, do I have to make it clear that the Chinese and East Asians have the sole right to call Japanese the worst war criminals in Asia and world, period, just as the South Asians have the right to call you Indians the worst aggressors and war criminals in South Asia as you have shown in the last century.

Last edited:
Stop your shameless typical Indian twisting BS. If Chinese and East Asians don't have the right to decide if Japanese are the worst war criminals in WW II, who do then ? You think you cow piss drinking Indians or white supremacist bigots should decide who are the worst war criminals in Asia ? Give me a break ! Go take your drugs you delusional deranged Indian ! What is your Indian logic ? After all, Chinese and East Asians are the victims of Japanese war crimes, do I have to make it clear that the Chinese and East Asians have the sole right to call Japanese the worst war criminals in Asia and world, period, just as the South Asians have the right to call you Indians the worst aggressors and war criminals in South Asia as you have shown in the last century.
War crimes are based on evidence,not personal feelings based on soap opera,and using same yard stick Japanese actions during war time are no worse than other states.
I actually think Japan fough a very restrained war,I can only image if Jap[an firebombed chinese cities like Tokyo got indiscriminately firebombed.

Another tribute thinking, I talked with a Chinese poster who dreams of Japan giving tribute to China.
Trade tribute is different from vassal tribute. Trade tribute has China giving more than receiving while vassal tribute has the vassal giving tribute to the master for free as well as allowing the stationing of the master forces there.

Trade tribute is different from vassal tribute. Trade tribute has China giving more than receiving while vassal tribute has the vassal giving tribute to the master for free as well as allowing the stationing of the master forces there.
Whatever you say, Japan is paying to keep forces in.

I just think you ugly filthy Indian, just as evil as the Japanese as you have shown to constantly intentionally insult the Chinese by white washing and supporting the most savage Japanese war crimes against Chinese, should go to hell and rotten in hell along with the Japanese, that's all !
I give a flying fck if a hopelessly degenerate cretin like you gets offended over your own fake shit drama .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom