What's new

Janet Jackson converts to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Efforts aimed at re-conversion back to Hindu faith is such a major thing in India these days. And you are saying that the urge is less.
Prove it?

This is a bit surprising.
Surprising to hear this coming from a muslim living in Pakistan..

Sati is not that prevalent now coz indians have become more sophisticated with increasing education and knowledge that instead of killing bahu they are able to kill daughters right in wombs.

That is despicable, agreed.. but not all the Indians..

It is my decision.

You are nobody to tell me what to do.

Remain disappointed. Take a sedative and go to sleep.
Oh I can, watch me ;)

Did I touch a raw nerve there.. Thand paa putar!

Congratulation Sister Janet.....

dude...before welcoming and calling her sister...just don't go by her surname....know more about her as an individual....may be you need to read about "Janet Jackson Flashes her Boob"...

but, good to see that Islam is changing.... its a welcome move!

Guy is a billionaire and this is the best he could do? REALLY? Talk about setting your standards low...

He probably married her for her name value, not to mention considering he is a billionaire he probably has a couple of hunnys on the side. ;)

He probably married her for her name value, not to mention considering he is a billionaire he probably has a couple of hunnys on the side. ;)

Even then, she is a known emotional nutcase, he could have married any supermodel and had 10x more status value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom