What's new

Jamshed Kiyani's "Revelations".

Well Cave and then Candy! This is the problem when the only source of learning english is hollywood.

Well!!! Bravo, since balochis,people from wana and bajor arent Pakistani, Now the lawyers from Pakistan arent.... Iftikhar is definitely not pakistani... Nawaz sharif is also not Pakistani... Benazir was never a pakistani... Dr. AQ Khan (mind u, he is one of the most disliked Musharraf's personality a/c to his stupid book) is not a pakistani..... and the list goes on and on....

Btw then only you and musharraf are left and You two are the only pakistanis :)

Garbage!!! Looks whos speaking. The guy who was just reminding me how unmannered I was....

Well lucky for me I was brought up in a democratic country instead of an army camp! Fortunately there are only a very few people in Pakistan left like you who like to be dictated and beaten at the hands of a dictator

>>musharf for ridding the country off garbage.

You wanna know something; the difference between you and me is the same as difference between Musharraf and People of Pakistan.... and that is I will never call my Muslim brother a Terrorist (Just bcuz it pleases the Western powers)!

For a person to live in england and Hate Western nations plus highlighted part pretty much explains every thing about you i have no more interest in discussing this topic with you.

It is sad when this man goes out and gives his own Army a bad name the same institution he served for. Even if President Musharraf commted these crimes which he didn't these are state secrets which are not meant to be made public. I wonder who is funding him?

Read the Army Act, the army is not allowed to enter or discuss politics, he is a civilian.

This quite good I watched on geo, it gives light to lots of questions that were not answered by the previouse dictatorship.

Read the Army Act, the army is not allowed to enter or discuss politics, he is a civilian.
This quite good I watched on geo, it gives light to lots of questions that were not answered by the previouse dictatorship.

No you are getting me wrong. I agree wth you that the Army is not allowed to get involved in politics, now wether they are justified or not is another discussion, which I dont want to get into. He is a civilian and can say anything but I believe officers are also sworn not to make anything public, that goes on with in the Army.
What I was saying that these are state secrets. Secrets which are not meant to be made public, especially the Kargil issue.

No you are getting me wrong. I agree wth you that the Army is not allowed to get involved in politics, now wether they are justified or not is another discussion, which I dont want to get into. He is a civilian and can say anything but I believe officers are also sworn not to make anything public, that goes on with in the Army.
What I was saying that these are state secrets. Secrets which are not meant to be made public, especially the Kargil issue.

Yeah the secrets should not be made public .But army and Mush arent supposed to go for a solo flight on kargil without informing the PM of that time as stated by Gen Kiyani.

Gen(r) Jamshed Kiyani did say that the trial of Mush on Kargil should be BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.

He also said that MUSH should have the time to defend himself and if he proves himself Innocent then he can be spared.BUT THERE SHOULD BE AN INQUIRY BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.

So that means we are not revealing any secrets but the Guy(MUSH) should be punished for Kargil Debacle.By the way my cousin fought in kargil and he told me this story 8 years ago when every body was cursing Shariff for Kargil.

he told that MUSH was actually responsible for Kargil debacle.And NOW GEN KIYANI TOO HAS SPILLED THE BEANS .SO TRIAL MUSH for.

1)Breaking oath and suspending constitution 2 and committing HIGH TREASON with respect of Article 6.
2) Killing of 3000 soldiers in Kargil.

Why... the Kargil mess my countries SOLDIERS who laid there lives (who are a brother, sister, son, father, mother) do you believe they should not know the truth is that what democracy is, I want to know, the country wants to know what happened why did it happen and who was behind it, this is no state secret and I do not see it as a state secret, murder of our innocent soldiers must be investigated who will speak for them musharraf you expect sympothy from him.

Why... the Kargil mess my countries SOLDIERS who laid there lives (who are a brother, sister, son, father, mother) do you believe they should not know the truth is that what democracy is, I want to know, the country wants to know what happened why did it happen and who was behind it, this is no state secret and I do not see it as a state secret, murder of our innocent soldiers must be investigated who will speak for them musharraf you expect sympothy from him.

They have the right to know, but right to know the truth. He wants to come out now 10 years later are bs. Why didn't he take a stand durin the operation. He should of done what Air Marshall Asghar Khan did against President Ayub.

They have the right to know, but right to know the truth. He wants to come out now 10 years later are bs. Why didn't he take a stand durin the operation. He should of done what Air Marshall Asghar Khan did against President Ayub.

Democracy, BB knew a lot of things that now only Mr Zardari and a few know in the world but I wont get into that. You should take the example of Bugti who was threat to Musharraf, what happend to him he was blown up into bits, Shaheed BB was a threat to Musharraf and she was shot.

Power corrupts and absolute powere corrupts absolute, Musharraf has been power more than 9 years more than both Nawaz and BB tenure put to gether.

I have a query!

General Kiyani was made general by President Musharraf if Kiyani was so expert than why he did not become COAS? Secondly Rashid Qureshi was saying yesterday that may by Kiyani had shown false loyalty that’s why he was made General so sorry to say is this the merit in our army? I think yes because that’s why we had Generals like Niazi and Yahya Khan so problem lies some where else.

NAB:
Well!!! Bravo, since balochis,people from wana and bajor arent Pakistani, Now the lawyers from Pakistan arent.... Iftikhar is definitely not pakistani... Nawaz sharif is also not Pakistani... Benazir was never a pakistani... Dr. AQ Khan (mind u, he is one of the most disliked Musharraf's personality a/c to his stupid book) is not a pakistani..... and the list goes on and on....

I don't think Cheetah is calling all Balochis and Tribals "non-Pakistanis". He was specifically referring to the people who are fighting the Pakistani Army. Those people have conducted suicide bombings and have (in the case of the BLA) issued statements saying that they will kill any Balochi who works for the government.

They are threatening to kill their own people! I have never understood the hypocrisy of this, but the Taliban and BLA kill soldiers and civilians, they break the law - but some people only criticize the GoP for calling them terrorists.

What about the criticizing the actions of the Taliban and BLA first, that results in the GoP calling them terrorists?

Musharraf is exposed by his former corp commander

Please read the discussion in this thread - a lot of his points have been contradicted.

Sound bytes sound nice, even when they are half-truths, so it is your responsibility as an individual with a brain to read and analyze what exactly is true and what is a distortion.

The man claims that even the ISI wasnt aware of the Kargil Op. That statement alone makes him lose credibility. He's telling us that the intelligence agencies of the country was clueless about the recruitment, planning, and brilliant execution of a huge plan like the infiltration and the ISI which deals with militants didn't have a clue?

What I dont understand is why people like NS and Kiyani are coming out in the open with confidential military information like this and spilling the beans in public. And everyone is ok with that? This stuff has to do with national security. This is tantamount to treason. I think NS and this Kiyani character need to be tried. With people like NS and this guy, who the hell needs the Indians?

Well Cave and then Candy! This is the problem when the only source of learning english is hollywood.

Btw then only you and musharraf are left and You two are the only pakistanis :)

Garbage!!! Looks whos speaking. The guy who was just reminding me how unmannered I was....

Well lucky for me I was brought up in a democratic country instead of an army camp! Fortunately there are only a very few people in Pakistan left like you who like to be dictated and beaten at the hands of a dictator

>>musharf for ridding the country off garbage.

You wanna know something; the difference between you and me is the same as difference between Musharraf and People of Pakistan.... and that is I will never call my Muslim brother a Terrorist (Just bcuz it pleases the Western powers)!

Calm down bro. You sound like the political slogan machine from the NS camp.
You have simplified the situation so much so that it is bereft of reality. Iftikhar, Ganja and Bhutto are basically politicians and no they dont represent Pakistan as a whole.

The lawyers represent whats wrong with Pakistan, because they are part of the most corrupt institute in the entire country. Ok maybe a close second after the police.

We all know the main Balochis are not anti Pakistan. They have legitimate gripes but the BLA is a small minority funded and trained from the number of "indian consulates" from across the border. Action against them is legitimate and is not against the "balochis" as you so simply claim.

Musharraf has plenty of supporters and it seems that the stock market seems to support Musharraf as well.

You seem to support your Muslim brother, but what if your Muslim brother was conducting acts of terrorism and killing innocent people and giving Islam a bad name. Just because he claims to be muslim doesn't make him infallible.

Back
Top Bottom