What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the proxy game played between two individuals..
once the head of this Madrassa has been escape from back doors but captured later released, wheres Musharraf go abroad.
on the other hand these student are not compared with the element of TTP or any other organization because they are not face the forces for long time, due to ill prepared..
i am wonder to see after seeing this these students still follow there teachers who leave and put them in hell...Common Sense..

Firstly, the Lal Masjid.

What I have posted is exactly how it happened. It was not Musharraf telling the way it is. Lal Masjid students as well as the whole operation and mullah Aziz trying to run away way clad as a women was on the TV for everyone to see.

I disagree totally with Hon Zarvans’ assertion “ If governments start promoting and protecting evil than people will have to stop evil and that is order of Islam and people have to overthrow government”.

Who is to decide what is evil. I would say that Aziz brothers were evil as they created a law & order problem. Aziz brothers were not even renowned scholars of Islam. Every mullah or warlord will declare other one as evil and we would have anarchy. If we follow Hon Zarvan’s argument, Pakistan would be another Somalia; perhaps this is what is really intended by the TTP supporters!

Next the Pashtun.

Before I start let me make it clear that even though I am replying to Hon Ghilzai’s posts, my reference is general and not a specific person.

Personally I don’t differentiate between Pakistanis. Baluch, Sindhi, Mohajir, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Pashtun or from Baltistan, in my view, as long as they accept writ of the Pakistan State, all citizens have equal rights.

However, I do differentiate between those who abide by Pakistan’s laws and those who conspire to break up Pakistan such as supporters of the BNP, of Sindhu Desh & of TTP. How can anyone claim that they love Pakistan when Pakistan’s flag cannot fly and GOP’s writ does not apply in the areas under TTP control?

We must however understand that all TTP are not Pashtun. There are many Punjabis, especially from the south Punjab, who were fighting for Taliban in Afghanistan and now belong to the TTP. Cold blooded killers loosely tied to the TTP, the LeJ & their SSP brothers are almost entirely Punjabis. Additionally, majority of Pakistani victims of the TTP are Pashtuns. Thus bringing Pashtun ethnicity in this discussion only confuses the issue.

I fully appreciate the sentiment about innocent people killed in drone attacks. Drone attacks are without doubt an insult to Pakistan nation as a whole and there is no excuse for the innocent women & children who lose their life as 'collateral damage' in drone attacks.

But why ignore a far larger number (nearly 40,000) Pakistanis killed in terrorists & suicide attacks inside Pakistan? Why not condemn both the US actions and the TTP bombings in the same breath?

People are welcome to take revenge on the US troops in Afghanistan and /or by all means target Musharraf, if they hold him responsible; but why can’t some people find it their heart to even shed a tear or two for the innocent Pashtuns who lost their lives in the KP by the TTP bombings.

Surely most of the civilian killed in the KP or other parts of Pakistan had no hand in either handing over Taliban terrorists to the US or in the drone attacks.

Needless to remind that plucky Malala Yusufzai is also a Pushtun. Attack on a defenseless 14 year old girl is a slur on the brave Pashtun tradition, but who cares about such niceties when it comes to the love of the Taliban ideology?

Finally reply to "There was no terrorism before Lal Masjid operation, so you tell me who was the fanatic?"

Lal masjid episode happened in July 2007. No doubt terrorism and suicide attacks increased after that;a conclusive proof that Aziz brothers have terrorist links. But terrorist attacks were a plenty before Lal Masjid as well. For the sake of brevity, I shall ignore earlier terrorism and only enumerate terrorist attacks in Pakistan in 2006 & 2005.

• 8 January: - At least 10 persons killed in sectarian violence in the northern Pakistani city of Gilgit.

• 19 March: - At least 35 people were killed and many injured when a Sipah-e-Sahaba terrorist exploded himself in a mixed crowd of Shia and Sunni devotees at the shrine of Pir Rakhel Shah in remote village of Fatehpur in Jhal Magsi, Baluchistan.

• 25 May: - 6 members of a family were killed in an explosion at village of Bandkhel in Makeen, South Waziristan.

• 27 May: - 20 people were slaughtered and 82 wounded in a suicide bombing at the annual congregation at the shrine of Bari Imam in Islamabad.

• 31 May: - 6 bodies were recovered from a fast food outlet set ablaze by an angry mob following the suicide attack on the Shia mosque in central Karachi where five people were killed and about 20 others wounded.

• 22 September: - At least 6 people, including a woman, were killed and 27 injured in two bomb blasts in Lahore. Police said the bombs went off within an interval of one and a half hour.

• 7 October:- 8 members of the Ahmadiyya faith were killed inside a mosque as worshipers were performing Salah in Mandi Bahauddin, Punjab, Pakistan.

• 13 October: - 12 people including students killed in the curfew and clashes between the Rangers and civilians in Gilgit.

• 15 November:- A car bomb exploded outside a Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet in Karachi, Pakistan. At least three people were killed and eight others wounded.

• 8 December:- At least 12 people were killed and 30 injured in a bomb explosion in the Jandola town of South Waziristan.

•22 December:- At least seven people have been killed in what officials say was a battle between Islamic students and bandits in the Jandola, South Waziristan.

• 5 February:- A bomb explosion killed 13 people and injured 18 on a Lahore-bound bus en route from Quetta in Kolhu, Bolan District, Baluchistan.

• 9 February:- At least 36 people killed and more than 100 wounded in attacks and clashes in Pakistan and Afghanistan. The violence erupted with a suspected suicide attack on Shiites in Hangu, during Ashura procession.

• 2 March: - A suicide car bomb attack in the high security zone near the US Consulate, Karachi, killed four people including a US diplomat, a day before President George W. Bush was to reach Pakistan.

• 10 March: - At least 26 people, mostly women and children, were killed in Dera Bugti District; Balochistan after their bus hit a landmine.

• 11 April:- Over 50 people, including Sunni (Barelvi) scholars, were killed in a bomb explosion at a religious gathering celebrating the birthday of Prophet Muhammad in Nishtar Park, Karachi.

• 12 June:- At least five people were killed and 17 wounded in a bomb attack in Quetta hotel.
• 15 June: - Unidentified gunmen killed a senior prison official Amanullah Khan Niazi and four others in Karachi.
• 16 June: - Two female teachers and two children were shot dead in Khoga Chiri village in Orakzai Agency.

• 14 July:- Allama Hassan Turabi, a Shiite religious scholar and chief of Tehrik-e-Jafaria Pakistan, and his 12-year-old nephew were killed in a suicide attack near his Abbas Town residence.

• 8 September: - 6 people were killed and 17 injured, when a powerful bomb blast hit the Rakhni bazaar area of Barkhan District, Baluchistan.

• 20 October:- A bomb blast killed at least 6 people and left 21 injured in a busy shopping district of Peshawar.

• 8 November:- A suicide bomber killed 42 Pakistani Army soldiers and injured 20 in Dargai.

15 November:- A car bomb exploded outside a Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet in Karachi, Pakistan. At least 3 people were killed and 8 others wounded.

• 8 December: - At least 12 people were killed and 30 injured in a bomb explosion in the Jandola South Waziristan.

However I am fully aware that reason has no value when it comes to the lovers of Taliban & bigotry. Else no one would provide support the people who are attack Pakistani State assets with impunity, proudly claim murders of innocent Pakistani civilians and have vowed to kill school girl Malala if she returns to Pakistan.

Hurrah for the Taliban & LeJ killers and praise for their supporters.

Lal Masjid and Jamia hafsa should be turned into one large concentration camp for slave labour to support the victims of islamo-fascist terrorism especially children.

Peaceful students of Lal Masjid and auntys of Jamia Hafsa!

309160_428593207195496_1385617363_n.jpg

the-hidden-truth-behind-lal-masjid-and-jamia-hafsa-operation-3.gif

lal_masjid_students_in_sandbagged_p.jpg

kill%20and%20fight%20Islamabad%20lal%20masjid.jpg

I am organizing a Shariah4Hell march. All Islamist are requested to join the holy cause. Free one way trip to hell with new dress, perfume and 2 meter land space will be provided to all participants.

@ghilzai is a valuable part of this forum and is indeed Pashtun. He has defended Pakistan on numerous occassions from people like Luffy.

lol...is there a war going on here to say something like...."defended Pakistan from barbarian hordes" ?? dont take the internet seriously........

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to people like you , our country is ruled by religious fanatics .

Lal Masjid Operation was quite justified , these Mullah's are the ones who should hanged , for spreading Hate & Violence.

I guess you are a bareilvi. Jamia hifsa was a deobandi madrassa. I noticed that bareilvis of Punjab welcomed the fauji assualt on female students of madrassa while deobandis of Punjab and KPK mourned it. In Swat we saw more severe reaction to lal masjid icident which led to rise of fazlulallah group.
You faujis should apologize for lal masjid tragedy.

I guess you are a bareilvi. Jamia hifsa was a deobandi madrassa. I noticed that bareilvis of Punjab welcomed the fauji assualt on female students of madrassa while deobandis of Punjab and KPK mourned it. In Swat we saw more severe reaction to lal masjid icident which led to rise of fazlulallah group.
You faujis should apologize for lal masjid tragedy.

So said an Afghani..please fix your country first we are sick and tired of your menace spilling over.

Really now ??

Go do some research first then come here .

Bomb lasts in KPK, suicide bombings started after lal masjid operation, before that talibans were limited to waziristan and few other areas of FATA. Its you who need to do research.

@ghilazi @Zarvan Please clarify When Makkah Baitullah Seige is justified than why you people cry over Lal Masjid?

They should have been stopped but not through bullets, bombs and chemicals. You could have closed food and water on them. More than 90 unarmed female students got killed by faujis aka duffers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am Pashtoon and i believe more than you, but i will not allow my country to be sold to mullahs even they are from any F***ng place, What they have given you just rifles in your hand and life of thugs and dogs, what ever is going on with Pashtoons is because of these mullahs, and trust me if i was at the place of Musharraf i will kill more, Now go and sell your Pashtoon name to some else, because here in this forum there is more patriotic Pashtoons are sitting than you, i don't follow Musharraf but i totally agree to his actions taken at Lal Masjid.

Just to inform you, I'm from Orakzai Agency Tirah Valley where the Army current operation is going on and i know better than you what these mullahs did to us and to our people. I love my army and my country.

You polish boots of faujis, you are not honourable and ghairatmand pakhtun...our pakhtun sisters got killed in lal masjid operation, have some sharam.

Bomb lasts in KPK, suicide bombings started after lal masjid operation, before that talibans were limited to waziristan and few other areas of FATA. Its you who need to do research.

They should have been stopped but not through bullets, bombs and chemicals. You could have closed food and water on them. More than 90 unarmed female students got killed by faujis aka duffers.

What females were doing at that place during operation? when they were given a time of 1 week to get out? Monkey sahab it only means they were held as human shields and blame Lal masjid mullahs who used them as shields.

Food and water, this thing could dragged to a whole month or two. Had Makkah Baitullah siege used such tactic? No. No military would prolong such actions to such long duration

Monkey Sahab, Same question to you, Saudis used bombs, bullets and chemicals during seige of Makkah Baitullah, yet no Ghairat mand pathan raised his voice? Hypocrisy huh?

You polish boots of faujis, you are not honourable and ghairatmand pakhtun...our pakhtun sisters got killed in lal masjid operation, have some sharam.

Please take your Pukhtoon sisters back to Afghanistan where they can freely live under true sword of shariah and a male guardian. We are a civilized country with rule of law and no sympathy for brotherhood and backwardness.

Proof? All the females and children were evacuated during 1 week time. It's the propaganda of your people who says innocents were killed.

Proof? All the females and children were evacuated during 1 week time. It's the propaganda of your people who says innocents were killed.

His concept of honour is as primitive as the state of Afghanistan itself. Please don't feed the trolls!
We should have let them become Stalin gulag fodder back in 70's.

What females were doing at that place during operation? when they were given a time of 1 week to get out? Monkey sahab it only means they were held as human shields and blame Lal masjid mullahs who used them as shields.

Food and water, this thing could dragged to a whole month or two. Had Makkah Baitullah siege used such tactic? No. No military would prolong such actions to such long duration

Monkey Sahab, Same question to you, Saudis used bombs, bullets and chemicals during seige of Makkah Baitullah, yet no Ghairat mand pathan raised his voice? Hypocrisy huh?

Saudis didnt use bombs etc, as spilling of blood is not allowed there so they first flooded the masjid and than ran electricity through it.
It is propaganda that they were kept as human shield, it is a propaganda by faujis. Musharaf and top generals of army drink wine in private life , they eat while standing like animals, they over-reacted on lal masjid issue.

Saudis didnt use bombs etc, as spilling of blood is not allowed there so they first flooded the masjid and than ran electricity through it.
It is propaganda that they were kept as human shield, it is a propaganda by faujis. Musharaf and top generals of army drink wine in private life , they eat while standing like animals, they over-reacted on lal masjid issue.

And they do not treat women like herds of goat and sheep or advocate selling child brides.
In my books the right place for backward people is a gulag or concentration camp..I will give you the A+ cell!

What Saudi's did and did not has no impact on Pakistan. We are neither a monarch ruled by Al Saud nor a vassal of Arabia.

It is propaganda by irreligous patloon wearing faujis. Musharaf prevented evacauation of female students, he wanted to teach them lesson...like he taught it to bugti...tell me are you a bareilvi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom