What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ghilazi @Zarvan Please clarify When Makkah Baitullah Seige is justified than why you people cry over Lal Masjid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamia hafsa have themselves to blame.
Had they not gone shop burning ....notning had happened

Lal Masjid operation is justified. When Saudia can Seige Bait Ullah to clear it from Fitna than how come mullah decry that Lal Masjid operations was illegal?
all masjid operation was completkey illegal done by a leader worse than yazeed involved in all kind of evils according to Islam these jerks don't have the right to rule and they killed lal masjid guys because they tried to stop prostitution and selling of **** and what Saudi government did was also wrong

Jamia hafsa have themselves to blame.
Had they not gone shop burning ....notning had happened

they did the right thing if government will not stop evils than people will and islamically we can't follow that government which allows all kind of evils

@ghilazi @Zarvan Please clarify When Makkah Baitullah Seige is justified than why you people cry over Lal Masjid?

it was not right islamically we can't follow that government which allows all kind of evils and doesn't implement shariah

Last edited by a moderator:
sir they asked policemen first to take action against those prostitute but they did nothing than they stopped them on their own sir if government will protect evil than people will stop them on their own

By their own??by almost kidnapping her??:what:you meant to say that public must take laws in their hands when law and order situation becomes questionable???they have alternative ways...media,pressure groups...many criminals are caught through this peaceful,democratic process.....

It is the duty of every true Pukhtoon to behead musharrif, unnatural Pakistani, for his tacit drone agreements, lal masjid episode.

I am Pashtoon and i believe more than you, but i will not allow my country to be sold to mullahs even they are from any F***ng place, What they have given you just rifles in your hand and life of thugs and dogs, what ever is going on with Pashtoons is because of these mullahs, and trust me if i was at the place of Musharraf i will kill more, Now go and sell your Pashtoon name to some else, because here in this forum there is more patriotic Pashtoons are sitting than you, i don't follow Musharraf but i totally agree to his actions taken at Lal Masjid.

Just to inform you, I'm from Orakzai Agency Tirah Valley where the Army current operation is going on and i know better than you what these mullahs did to us and to our people. I love my army and my country.

all masjid operation was completkey illegal done by a leader worse than yazeed involved in all kind of evils according to Islam these jerks don't have the right to rule and they killed lal masjid guys because they tried to stop prostitution and selling of **** and what Saudi government did was also wrong

they did the right thing if government will not stop evils than people will and islamically we can't follow that government which allows all kind of evils

it was not right islamically we can't follow that government which allows all kind of evils and doesn't implement shariah

Incoherent and illogical reasonings, Please if you want to make us believe that lal masjid was illegal than justify Makkah baitullah Siege if you could not then shut up.

one more point.....Musharraf has done wrong by lunching operation against them you claim...fine,and many of your side also claim that Musharraf has shown false weapons...fine...but tell me..those army men who were martyred before launching the final attack...?

My friend you are being 'jazbaati'.
If islam had to be spread with brute force only..
Allah has to power to rain down burning boulders on non belevers and sinners....no need for humans to do that.
Burning CD shops wont stop the evil..they will open a shop elsewhere or indulge in some other evil.
Sin has to be removed from hearts and souls....
You cannot do this by force.
Put gun on somebody's head and ask them to pray,and they will pray...but without 'khushoo' without 'dhayaan' and probably without 'wuzoo' . The prayer will be null and void..
So whats the point?

Even the people who Hate Islam couldn't do as much damage to Islam as the so called Muslims have :hitwall:.

Exactly....as these people introduce "sects" among a strong nation in order to weaken them....as Allah said in Quran:
"wa-taseboo be hab-lillah-e-jimiya wala tafwera-qoo"

"Aur Allah ki rassi ko mastbooti se tham lo aur firqay mai na pero"

Pick up a gun, get every madrassa a tank, and then tell me how far you get after a week, you will not get any Islam, you will get anarchy.

It is the duty of every true Pukhtoon to behead musharrif, unnatural Pakistani, for his tacit drone agreements, lal masjid episode.

Honourable Sir,

People have very short memory. Madrasah was estbalished by Maulana Qari Adbullah in 1992. He clearly had links with Islamic militants and was assassinated within his mosque; his sons however forgave his assassins! Administration was passed to Qari Adbudullah's sons, Abdul Aziz and Abdul Rashid. Later a gun was found in their car but the brothers were let off due to the intercession of Ijaz ul Haq, son of the bigot Zia.

These people wanted to impose Sharia Law on Pakistan by force. During first half of 2007 they challenged the Central Government’s authority by taking law in their hands with both male & female students carrying on vigilante raid across the capital on what they called ‘un- Islamic’ activities’.

Building of Children’s library was occupied by the Hafsa female students and they refused to vacate the same despite lengthy negotiations. During March 2007 Hafsa students kidnapped 3 women accused of running a brothel along with two policemen.

In an interview on the talk show "Capital Talk," Lal Masjid students claimed that the madam of the brothel had connections with influential government employees, specifically naming the Minister of Railways Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad. On April 6, Maulana Abdul Aziz established a sharia court in parallel with Pakistan's federal judicial system and pledged thousands of suicide attacks if the government attempted to close it.

On July 3, 2007, a battle erupted between Pakistani security forces and students of Lal Masjid when Jamia Hafsa students stole radio sets and weapons from the Pakistan Rangers at a nearby post.They were given 5th July deadline to throw down their arms and vacate the premises. Majority of the students came out but the rest fought Pak Commandos with guns.

It disappoints me that some people completely ignore crimes committed by the Lal Masjid thugs and instead blame Musharraf for the siege despite the fact that most of the above happened in front of the TV cameras and is on record verifiable thru TV footage and Newspaper archives.

Aziz brothers were neither elected representatives of the people nor Islamic scholars of international repute, they were ordinary Imams of a mosque. By whose authority the militant Aziz brothers claim to impose their will on rest of Pakistan and establish a Sharia Court and threaten Pakistani State with suicide attacks?

Students even destroyed barber shops and video stalls! Do I understand that the people supporting Lal Masjid terrorists would like to have a Pakistan where there is no respect for the law of the land?

This was clearly a ‘Fitna’ and deserved to be dealt with a strong hand. Musharraf’s’ mistake was that he left it too late.

For Heaven’s sake! has the bigotry clouded the judgement so much that people would accept challenge to Pakistan State inside the Capital but would not let the authorities stop the gun totting criminals!

You really don’t think that Lal Masjid/Jamia Hafsa students were guilty of any crime? If this is true then all I have to say that you are welcome to your views but I sincerely hope that there are not many who hold this opinion else Pakistan State is surely doomed.

For Heaven’s sake! has the bigotry clouded the judgement so much that people would accept challenge to Pakistan State inside the Capital but would not let the authorities stop the gun totting criminals!

You really don’t think that Lal Masjid/Jamia Hafsa students were guilty of any crime? If this is true then all I have to say that you are welcome to your views but I sincerely hope that there are not many who hold this opinion else Pakistan State is surely doomed.

That is a very real fear Sir. At what point does this religious fanaticism pass over the point from being just a limited ideology to a populist movement that will take over as a revolution? Some can argue that point is not too far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom