What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the duty of every true Pukhtoon to behead musharrif, unnatural Pakistani, for his tacit drone agreements, lal masjid episode.

Firstly, I'm not sure other Pakhtuns would agree with you, sir. Secondly, sir, you are in no position to deem anyone as an 'unnatural' Pakistani. Thirdly, I agree with the hypocirsy of the Musharaf government over the drone issue but I strongly advocate a civil action against him and not a fanatical one; you see, it is because of fanaticism that people like him get away with brutality, we cannot cure anything with fanaticism and/or extra-constitutional/law actions. Fifthly, the presence of armaments in Lal Masjid really makes it hard not to condone some sort of action against the actors inside it. Maybe the military actions should have been more intelligent and well-directed but I am not convinced that there should not have been some sort of actions.

Thanks to people like you , our country is ruled by religious fanatics .

Lal Masjid Operation was quite justified , these Mullah's are the ones who should hanged , for spreading Hate & Violence.

There was no terrorism before lal masjid operation, so you tell me who was the fanatic?

People wasting their time on stuff like this. People with the thought of killing Musharraf are idiots themselves because you`re going down at their level.

Venting anger against Musharraf posters.. People are just giving him publicity which he is most probably craving for.

There was no terrorism before lal masjid operation, so you tell me who was the fanatic?

They violated laws several times,they first caught that mas-sag parlor owner by violating law,if they had so much issues then why didn't they complain to police sector?second their protest is also questionable,looked more like an attempt to create a state within state...:hitwall: Is this a way to protest that you fight with your own army...we all are already passing through difficult times...at this crucial situation,we need to deny terror provoking elements.....AND SUPPORT PEACEFUL PROCESS.

ISLAMABAD: Female students of Jamia Hafsa on Friday vent their anger at the posters carrying images of former president Gen (Retd) Pervez Musharraf placed by his supporters in different areas of the federal capital.

Geo TV footages showed students clad in Burqas attacking posters of the former president with sticks and knives.

According to reports, the students also carrying ladders, iron rods, knives chanted slogans against Musharraf while tearing down his posters.

In July 2007, security forces laid siege to Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa seminary led by two brothers Maulana Abdul Aziz and Abdul Rashid Ghazi after accusing them of harbouring militants, arson attacks and challenging government writ in the federal capital.
musharraf will not remain safe for long he has betrayed and killed thousands of Muslims he will pay the price

Lal Masjid operation is justified. When Saudia can Seige Bait Ullah to clear it from Fitna than how come mullah decry that Lal Masjid operations was illegal?

They violated laws several times,they first caught that mas-sag parlor owner by violating law,if they had so much issues then why didn't they complain to police sector?second their protest is also questionable,looked more like an attempt to create a state within state...:hitwall: Is this a way to protest that you fight with your own army...we all are already passing through difficult times...at this crucial situation,we need to deny terror provoking elements.....AND SUPPORT PEACEFUL PROCESS.
sir they asked policemen first to take action against those prostitute but they did nothing than they stopped them on their own sir if government will protect evil than people will stop them on their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom