What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honourable Sir,

People have very short memory. Madrasah was estbalished by Maulana Qari Adbullah in 1992. He clearly had links with Islamic militants and was assassinated within his mosque; his sons however forgave his assassins! Administration was passed to Qari Adbudullah's sons, Abdul Aziz and Abdul Rashid. Later a gun was found in their car but the brothers were let off due to the intercession of Ijaz ul Haq, son of the bigot Zia.

These people wanted to impose Sharia Law on Pakistan by force. During first half of 2007 they challenged the Central Government’s authority by taking law in their hands with both male & female students carrying on vigilante raid across the capital on what they called ‘un- Islamic’ activities’.

Building of Children’s library was occupied by the Hafsa female students and they refused to vacate the same despite lengthy negotiations. During March 2007 Hafsa students kidnapped 3 women accused of running a brothel along with two policemen.

In an interview on the talk show "Capital Talk," Lal Masjid students claimed that the madam of the brothel had connections with influential government employees, specifically naming the Minister of Railways Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad. On April 6, Maulana Abdul Aziz established a sharia court in parallel with Pakistan's federal judicial system and pledged thousands of suicide attacks if the government attempted to close it.

On July 3, 2007, a battle erupted between Pakistani security forces and students of Lal Masjid when Jamia Hafsa students stole radio sets and weapons from the Pakistan Rangers at a nearby post.They were given 5th July deadline to throw down their arms and vacate the premises. Majority of the students came out but the rest fought Pak Commandos with guns.

It disappoints me that some people completely ignore crimes committed by the Lal Masjid thugs and instead blame Musharraf for the siege despite the fact that most of the above happened in front of the TV cameras and is on record verifiable thru TV footage and Newspaper archives.

Aziz brothers were neither elected representatives of the people nor Islamic scholars of international repute, they were ordinary Imams of a mosque. By whose authority the militant Aziz brothers claim to impose their will on rest of Pakistan and establish a Sharia Court and threaten Pakistani State with suicide attacks?

Students even destroyed barber shops and video stalls! Do I understand that the people supporting Lal Masjid terrorists would like to have a Pakistan where there is no respect for the law of the land?

This was clearly a ‘Fitna’ and deserved to be dealt with a strong hand. Musharraf’s’ mistake was that he left it too late.

For Heaven’s sake! has the bigotry clouded the judgement so much that people would accept challenge to Pakistan State inside the Capital but would not let the authorities stop the gun totting criminals!

You really don’t think that Lal Masjid/Jamia Hafsa students were guilty of any crime? If this is true then all I have to say that you are welcome to your views but I sincerely hope that there are not many who hold this opinion else Pakistan State is surely doomed.

I am not supporter of lal masjid thugs, but he is responsible for tacit agreement that killed and kill my people, who are mostly innocent, he deserves beheading.

My country; its leaders, its army sold the blood of my people for money.

We love Pakistan but Pakistan don't love us.

By their own??by almost kidnapping her??:what:you meant to say that public must take laws in their hands when law and order situation becomes questionable???they have alternative ways...media,pressure groups...many criminals are caught through this peaceful,democratic process.....

if governments start promoting and protecting evil than people will have to stop evil and that is order of Islam and people have to overthrow government

Honourable Sir,

People have very short memory. Madrasah was estbalished by Maulana Qari Adbullah in 1992. He clearly had links with Islamic militants and was assassinated within his mosque; his sons however forgave his assassins! Administration was passed to Qari Adbudullah's sons, Abdul Aziz and Abdul Rashid. Later a gun was found in their car but the brothers were let off due to the intercession of Ijaz ul Haq, son of the bigot Zia.

These people wanted to impose Sharia Law on Pakistan by force. During first half of 2007 they challenged the Central Government’s authority by taking law in their hands with both male & female students carrying on vigilante raid across the capital on what they called ‘un- Islamic’ activities’.

Building of Children’s library was occupied by the Hafsa female students and they refused to vacate the same despite lengthy negotiations. During March 2007 Hafsa students kidnapped 3 women accused of running a brothel along with two policemen.

In an interview on the talk show "Capital Talk," Lal Masjid students claimed that the madam of the brothel had connections with influential government employees, specifically naming the Minister of Railways Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad. On April 6, Maulana Abdul Aziz established a sharia court in parallel with Pakistan's federal judicial system and pledged thousands of suicide attacks if the government attempted to close it.

On July 3, 2007, a battle erupted between Pakistani security forces and students of Lal Masjid when Jamia Hafsa students stole radio sets and weapons from the Pakistan Rangers at a nearby post.They were given 5th July deadline to throw down their arms and vacate the premises. Majority of the students came out but the rest fought Pak Commandos with guns.

It disappoints me that some people completely ignore crimes committed by the Lal Masjid thugs and instead blame Musharraf for the siege despite the fact that most of the above happened in front of the TV cameras and is on record verifiable thru TV footage and Newspaper archives.

Aziz brothers were neither elected representatives of the people nor Islamic scholars of international repute, they were ordinary Imams of a mosque. By whose authority the militant Aziz brothers claim to impose their will on rest of Pakistan and establish a Sharia Court and threaten Pakistani State with suicide attacks?

Students even destroyed barber shops and video stalls! Do I understand that the people supporting Lal Masjid terrorists would like to have a Pakistan where there is no respect for the law of the land?

This was clearly a ‘Fitna’ and deserved to be dealt with a strong hand. Musharraf’s’ mistake was that he left it too late.

For Heaven’s sake! has the bigotry clouded the judgement so much that people would accept challenge to Pakistan State inside the Capital but would not let the authorities stop the gun totting criminals!

You really don’t think that Lal Masjid/Jamia Hafsa students were guilty of any crime? If this is true then all I have to say that you are welcome to your views but I sincerely hope that there are not many who hold this opinion else Pakistan State is surely doomed.

I fully agree with you here. The lal masjid operation was launched because the jamia hafsa students took the law in their own hands and if we hadn't taken action against these terrorists they would be sitting in the heart of Islamabad. The terrorists deserve to be eradicated completely.

I do hold however that that 2007 operation in Lal masjid set off a brewing storm in Swat and Waziristan and that same year the Taliban were formed. Right now we need to focus on eliminating the TTP's top commanders.

How can you believe any musharrif and army says, they rejected any agreement with us on drones but the truth is coming out now.

Lal Madrid, how can anyone believe the army and musharrifs version of events, they lied about everything.

Incoherent and illogical reasonings, Please if you want to make us believe that lal masjid was illegal than justify Makkah baitullah Siege if you could not then shut up.

sir you need to keep quite musharraf was un Islamic and promoted evils and all masjid guys stopped promotion of evils and those who were protected by government

I fully agree with you here. The lal masjid operation was launched because the jamia hafsa students took the law in their own hands and if we hadn't taken action against these terrorists they would be sitting in the heart of Islamabad. The terrorists deserve to be eradicated completely.

I do hold however that that 2007 operation in Lal masjid set off a brewing storm in Swat and Waziristan and that same year the Taliban were formed. Right now we need to focus on eliminating the TTP's top commanders.

If we wipeout ttp commanders, there will be no terrorism and the army won't be able to get counter insurgency funds from uncle Sam.

Army promotes terrorism to keep the gravy train going.

every Pakistan will take law in hands to stop evils because gocermnts are protecting and all masjid guys only stopped evils which passed of four government the yazeedi government

if governments start promoting and protecting evil than people will have to stop evil and that is order of Islam and people have to overthrow government

I appreciate your bravery for speaking what you consider is right...but I still don't think that it was right way zarvan, she was foreigner..and her kidnapping projected a very negative image of Pakistan in the sight of world...what I meant to say that it would be much better if they use media and pressure groups...

We don't need fanatics that hijack a mosque

Musharraf was 100% right for the decision to clean out the mosque from Intruders

The culprits who destroyed the posters should be captured and sent in prison for damage to property and in fact all these weirdos should be thrown into car wash cuz they all appear to be quite dirty last time they may have cut their hair or shampooed must have been when they were born

Perhaps they should go to Middle east and try to capture a mosque , in 2 hours their heads would be rolling on ground, like coconut falling from tree

3119955-530025-whole-coconut-fruit-isolated-over-white-background.jpg

I am not supporter of lal masjid thugs, but he is responsible for tacit agreement that killed and kill my people, who are mostly innocent, he deserves beheading.

My country; its leaders, its army sold the blood of my people for money.

We love Pakistan but Pakistan don't love us.

If 'your people' are terrorists...Pakistan cant love them...sorry.

How can you believe any musharrif and army says, they rejected any agreement with us on drones but the truth is coming out now.

Lal Madrid, how can anyone believe the army and musharrifs version of events, they lied about everything.

Army already has India and Kashmir dispute for their 'gravy train going'.
There is no need of TTP for that.

every Pakistan will take law in hands to stop evils because gocermnts are protecting and all masjid guys only stopped evils which passed of four government the yazeedi government

What EVIL are you referring to sir? Prostitution is an evil but keeping ammunition cache in Mosque and school is not, is that what are you trying to put up? Followers of so-called revolutionary leader who deserted his own men on the eve of the attack bear no right to malign government, how disgusted it is to escape wearing a burqa.

Wonder what do these Masjid guys think of their half-brothers (torch bearer of Sharia) who are killing people in mosques?

If 'your people' are terrorists...Pakistan cant love them...sorry.

Army already has India and Kashmir dispute for their 'gravy train going'.
There is no need of TTP for that.

Well if my people are terrorist then i don't
mind Pakistani my own people killing them but letting others do it show how spineless we are as a nation.

Ref the India, Kashmir train the difference is uncle Sam don't pay for that.

I watched the video and could only see 3-4 women, why was this given so much attention is beyond me. They should have been arrested for destruction of public property and nuisance. Rather, they became breaking news!! I blame Musharraf because he was too lenient on these sick, mindless, senseless excuse of human beings!!

when it comes to shia you become ethnic sectarian religious nut job but when it comes to others they become terrorists

Fair enough please describe his behavior and tell me what do you find Islamic about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom