What's new

Jamia Hafsa girls’ video message for ISIS their individual act

Gunsnroses

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere. I will delete if mine is a double post.

Here you go,

Lal Masjid Foundation moves IHC against raids, confinement

Zubair Qureshi
Sunday, December 14, 2014 - Islamabad—Lal Masjid’s Shohada Foundation of Pakistan Trust has filed a writ petition before the Islamabad High Court (IHC) seeking the court’s intervention against ‘harassment’ by law enforcement agencies.

The foundation has also sought protection against a 30-day confinement order which according to the petitioner Ihtesham Ahmed who is trustee and spokesperson of the foundation has reportedly been issued by Interior Secretary.

The interior ministry’s move and law enforcement agencies’ raids a couple of days earlier came in the wake of a videomessage that was prepared and issued by the girls students of Jamia Hafsa within the Jamia. In the said video tape, they have pledged support for the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Through Advocate Tariq Assad, the petitioner has adopted before the IHC that the video was never approved by thefoundation and Jamia Hafsa students issued the said video as their individual act. Shohda Foundation has no contact with ISIS and none of its members has any thing to do with ISIS. Shohda Foundation is a welfare agenda for the families of martyrs and victims of terrorism and drone strike and it has no connection whatsoever with the militant group ISIS, says the petition.

The petitioner has nominated secretary ministry of interior, District Majistrate Islamabad, Inspector General Islamabad and SHO, Koral police station as respondents.

It may be mentioned here that students of Jamia Hafsa issued the message in Arabic language. The message goes as: “We thank Allah Almighty for bestowing upon us the great tidings of ISIS. We praise Allah …O brothers you have protected our honour and we pray for you every night here, in the land of Pakistan. Some people speak ill of you and contribute to the power of America and its allies.

Do not be sad about this, on the contrary revel on this, because Allah has distinguished between the believers and the hypocrites. O brothers, we implore you to strike them upon their necks, and strike from them every fingertip.

So that the infidels will not be able even to look at the land of the Muslims. Cut off the hands that they extend toward our modest sisters, and tear apart the bodies of those who want to instate the law of Satan in the land of Allah. You must avenge the death of Sheikh Osama Bin Laden and the others. Do not stop now. Take avenge of the students of Jamia Hafsa and Lal Masjid. May Allah annihilate America and those who help. Finally, we congratulate Sheikh Abu Bakr Al- Hussain Al-Qureshi Al-Baghdadi and the Mujahideen in the Islamic State, on the establishment of the Islamic Caliphate in most areas of Iraq and Syria.

We implore all our Mujahideen brothers to unite ranks. Do not heed the propaganda of the infidels and the hypocrites.

Link: Jamia Hafsa girls’ video message for ISIS their individual act

======================================================================================

Musharraf should have killed them all in first place. Now what else do we need more to nip this fitna into the bud? Why don't we send them to their brothers to 'help' them in their extracurricular jihadi activities?

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere. I will delete if mine is a double post.

Here you go,

Lal Masjid Foundation moves IHC against raids, confinement

Zubair Qureshi
Sunday, December 14, 2014 - Islamabad—Lal Masjid’s Shohada Foundation of Pakistan Trust has filed a writ petition before the Islamabad High Court (IHC) seeking the court’s intervention against ‘harassment’ by law enforcement agencies.

The foundation has also sought protection against a 30-day confinement order which according to the petitioner Ihtesham Ahmed who is trustee and spokesperson of the foundation has reportedly been issued by Interior Secretary.

The interior ministry’s move and law enforcement agencies’ raids a couple of days earlier came in the wake of a videomessage that was prepared and issued by the girls students of Jamia Hafsa within the Jamia. In the said video tape, they have pledged support for the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Through Advocate Tariq Assad, the petitioner has adopted before the IHC that the video was never approved by thefoundation and Jamia Hafsa students issued the said video as their individual act. Shohda Foundation has no contact with ISIS and none of its members has any thing to do with ISIS. Shohda Foundation is a welfare agenda for the families of martyrs and victims of terrorism and drone strike and it has no connection whatsoever with the militant group ISIS, says the petition.

The petitioner has nominated secretary ministry of interior, District Majistrate Islamabad, Inspector General Islamabad and SHO, Koral police station as respondents.

It may be mentioned here that students of Jamia Hafsa issued the message in Arabic language. The message goes as: “We thank Allah Almighty for bestowing upon us the great tidings of ISIS. We praise Allah …O brothers you have protected our honour and we pray for you every night here, in the land of Pakistan. Some people speak ill of you and contribute to the power of America and its allies.

Do not be sad about this, on the contrary revel on this, because Allah has distinguished between the believers and the hypocrites. O brothers, we implore you to strike them upon their necks, and strike from them every fingertip.

So that the infidels will not be able even to look at the land of the Muslims. Cut off the hands that they extend toward our modest sisters, and tear apart the bodies of those who want to instate the law of Satan in the land of Allah. You must avenge the death of Sheikh Osama Bin Laden and the others. Do not stop now. Take avenge of the students of Jamia Hafsa and Lal Masjid. May Allah annihilate America and those who help. Finally, we congratulate Sheikh Abu Bakr Al- Hussain Al-Qureshi Al-Baghdadi and the Mujahideen in the Islamic State, on the establishment of the Islamic Caliphate in most areas of Iraq and Syria.

We implore all our Mujahideen brothers to unite ranks. Do not heed the propaganda of the infidels and the hypocrites.

Link: Jamia Hafsa girls’ video message for ISIS their individual act

======================================================================================

Musharraf should have killed them all in first place. Now what else do we need more to nip this fitna into the bud? Why don't we send them to their brothers to 'help' them in their extracurricular jihadi activities?

This cancer of madrassah must be removed from Islamabad. Banned permanently.

Send them to Iraq for Isis monsters pleasure...they would gladly accept them. A firm action needs to be taken...the lal masjid should either be closed or cleaned up from these bitches.

This cancer of madrassah must be removed from Islamabad. Banned permanently.

Concept of madrassah should be banned in Pakistan. Let our parents and schools teach us the amount of religion we need.

Send them to Iraq for Isis monsters pleasure...they would gladly accept them. A firm action needs to be taken...the lal masjid should either be closed or cleaned up from these bitches.

Precisely my suggestion as well.

why do they speak arabic ?

Have you ever heard a boy meets girl story? There is no other reason at play here.

Why exactly is the seminary being allowed to run to produce future terrorists?

eh.
are these target boards hidden under a cloth?
I feel like taking out my gun for some practice....

Sent these whores and Randiees to ISIS in Iraq and Syria. This cancer of Madrassah is now spreading like fire in Pakistan which needs to be stopped immediately.

eh.
are these target boards hidden under a cloth?
I feel like taking out my gun for some practice....

Man I wish we had those mass murdering American psycopath type people in Pakistan; but only for places like lal masjid and not elementary schools, cinemas etc.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom