What's new

Jamia Hafsa students vent anger at Musharraf posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkey D Luffy, I disagree with pretty much whatever you said. All I can say is Allah protect me from the fitna and of yours and people like you, and also Allah protect me from jealousy and from the jealousy of those who become jealous.

Ameen.

Allah apko suchai ka rasta dikaye aur hidayat dey. Ameen

I love how they hate Pakistan and tried to undermine it yet millions of their countrymen are now living as refugees there.

Life is so ironic

Even funnier when they claim everything to West of Indus is Afghani.
Even their army claimed it.
Shows educational value of those people.

While, the whole world knows what happened when Afghan Army tried to step into Bajaur... They were beat black & blue by the REAL Pushtoons

Last edited by a moderator:
Enemies of islam are spreading propagandas against me !

Are "enemies of Islam" providing 98% of the revenue streams needed to keep Afghanistan economy functioning?

What does the Quran you wrote say about that aspect :laugh:

precisely. . . :)

and when they are in the mess hall, they observe the proper (and expected) etiqutte which sets apart an aspiring cadet from other people who -- for example -- have no sense of discipline, have no sense of uniformity or character, and instead obcess over other things like what people wear when they sleep or what OTHER people do in their own private lives

just as an example, of course! ;)

In army mess parties, chairs are not available. Food is on table. U have to pick it up from table and eat it in standing position. Same is case with parties of beurocrats.

In army mess parties, chairs are not available. Food is on table. U have to pick it up from table and eat it in standing position. Same is case with parties of beurocrats.

Chill buddy,,, you need to get laid,,, aur koi masla nahi teray sath bas :omghaha:

While, the whole world knows what happened when Afghan Army tried to step into Bajaur... They were beat black & blue by the REAL Pushtoons

Don't you know that this is all Punjabi propaganda to defame afghanistan?

We do not make such claims. Cheen o arab hamara, sara jahan hamara, sara punjab hamara.

^

I'm pretty sure that is not Islamic by any means.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hurts you that much?

Ever been to Swan House in Peshawar? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom