What's new

Jamaat protest Gwadar

Moral policing is job of the state. Can u have two spouses in west.. try doing and then tell me what happens.
that's a quirk of old legal codes. the state doesn't care if you have 2 or 10 partners in the West as long as everything is consensual. it's not a moral issue in any way.

that's a quirk of old legal codes. the state doesn't care if you have 2 or 10 partners in the West as long as everything is consensual.
It doesn't stop here .if your dad hit you to discipline you its moral there but not moral in west.. its moral to Suicide and doctor assisted suicide in some countries not in other parts of world.. its immoral to kill animals in many countries.. its immoral in west to mary cousin.Drugs can be normalized in some countries while rest consider it immoral.. u can be jailed in UAE for calling someone a horse under pretext of cyberbullying..killing fetuses to prank calling to children/pregnant Smoking. Morality is carved out by state media schools and social construct that promotes it accordingly. Do you know about blues law?

No doubt, Gawadar people got nothing in return, but powerful sucking their livelihood... no water, no fish for local fishermen, no school for children, no roads, no electricity, no clinic. But the most wealthy piece of land and the poor dwellers ...

Is it one of those Protests where Tribes of FATA were protesting against the Fauji checkpoints so they can easily do their smuggling and haramkhori ?

I thought they were protesting for lack of infrastructure but yesterday after watching his interview I realized he is using lack of amenities as an excuse to push for free smuggling from Iran. Can’t let that happen and to disable this type of parasites Gawadar water and electricity needs should be fulfilled ASAP!

Latest demands now include removing all FC and giving 98% revenue to Gwadar..

Now when FC is removed and ppl get slaughtered by BLA/BLF they can still blame state..

No doubt, Gawadar people got nothing in return, but powerful sucking their livelihood... no water, no fish for local fishermen, no school for children, no roads, no electricity, no clinic. But the most wealthy piece of land and the poor dwellers ...
all of a sudden i see Gawader people getting awakening
Aik to Pakistan mey logo ko achanak pata nahi kiya ho jata

For decades These people have been selling their souls to Waderas and just another morning they wake up

all of a sudden i see Gawader people getting awakening
Aik to Pakistan mey logo ko achanak pata nahi kiya ho jata

For decades These people have been selling their souls to Waderas and just another morning they wake up

When you try and develop they protest and then when no development they cry that economy is bad ? How can you win here??

Also ppl suggesting this is actually all triggered as gov recently stopped smuggling from Iran which is why the target of FC ...

It's just blackmail as per usual

Back
Top Bottom