What's new

Jamaat protest Gwadar

no they have few genuuine demands and they are right . PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRYMEN AND WOMEN when they stand for rights .

they have 4 demands and gov have issued notification for comply their 4 demands but they are sitting until their 4 demands implemented .

i personally agree with 3 demands and i must say 4th is political BS .
جن چار مطالبات پر عملدرآمد سے متعلق نوٹیفیکشن کا اجراء کیا گیا ان میں بلوچستان کی سمندری حدود میں ٹرالروں کے ذریعے ماہی گیری پر پابندی اور ان کے خلاف کارروائی، سرحد پر نقل و حمل کی مانیٹرنگ فرنٹیئر کور کے بجائے ضلعی انتظامیہ کے حوالے کرنے، کوسٹ گارڈ کی تحویل میں لوگوں کی گاڑیاں چھڑوانے کے لیے ضلعی انتظامیہ کی جانب سے معاونت فراہم کرنے، اور گوادر میں امن و امان کی موجودہ صورتحال کے پیش نظر شراب کی دکانوں کو تاحکم ثانی بند کرنے سے متعلق تھے۔

he is exploiting masses as GOV failed to deliver people of gwadar . so once gov failed then KHUDAI FAUJDAARS take place and fill the vacuum .
Sir,

Can you please list the 4 demands?

Thank You

I thought they were protesting for lack of infrastructure but yesterday after watching his interview I realized he is using lack of amenities as an excuse to push for free smuggling from Iran. Can’t let that happen and to disable this type of parasites Gawadar water and electricity needs should be fulfilled ASAP!

Sir,

Can you please list the 4 demands?

Thank You
i already mention them sir

جن چار مطالبات پر عملدرآمد سے متعلق نوٹیفیکشن کا اجراء کیا گیا ان میں بلوچستان کی سمندری حدود میں ٹرالروں کے ذریعے ماہی گیری پر پابندی اور ان کے خلاف کارروائی، سرحد پر نقل و حمل کی مانیٹرنگ فرنٹیئر کور کے بجائے ضلعی انتظامیہ کے حوالے کرنے، کوسٹ گارڈ کی تحویل میں لوگوں کی گاڑیاں چھڑوانے کے لیے ضلعی انتظامیہ کی جانب سے معاونت فراہم کرنے، اور گوادر میں امن و امان کی موجودہ صورتحال کے پیش نظر شراب کی دکانوں کو تاحکم ثانی بند کرنے سے متعلق تھے۔
I thought they were protesting for lack of infrastructure but yesterday after watching his interview I realized he is using lack of amenities as an excuse to push for free smuggling from Iran. Can’t let that happen and to disable this type of parasites Gawadar water and electricity needs should be fulfilled ASAP!
no they are not specially fishing trowlers demand is just pure and good for country . about iran border soon gov will make barter markets and issue will be resolved . if you can wait 74 years then can be wait 3 months . its gov job to make barter markets on border ASAP before banning old ways of trade . iran trade is life line for those areas . you may be not aware but bordering areas people use 80% iranian items and fuel .

i already mention them sir

no they are not specially fishing trowlers demand is just pure and good for country . about iran border soon gov will make barter markets and issue will be resolved . if you can wait 74 years then can be wait 3 months . its gov job to make barter markets on border ASAP before banning old ways of trade . iran trade is life line for those areas . you may be not aware but bordering areas people use 80% iranian items and fuel .
That’s all to cloak the main demand. What his interview with Kamran Khan and you will see how he starts to get aggressive when he finally comes to the main point (Iran smuggling).

I am aware of the situation you are pointing to and have been to Gawadar and some other locations in Balochistan. But it seems that it’s being squeezed and hence you see the reaction and also the demand to hand over the border control to local admin.

That’s all to cloak the main demand. What his interview with Kamran Khan and you will see how he starts to get aggressive when he finally comes to the main point (Iran smuggling).

I am aware of the situation you are pointing to and have been to Gawadar and some other locations in Balochistan. But it seems that it’s being squeezed and hence you see the reaction and also the demand to hand over the border control to local admin.
sir you see one side

gov is workign to stop smuglling and open border markets . now question should be from gov when they will open barter markets so we can stop smuggling fully . first we open the legal door then close illegal doors . its been 74 years now it will take time to close border fully . both side need to drink cold water and relax .pakistan need to establish supply line before closing iranian line . some of the towns and villages even districts in chagi rely on iran for everything from a lighter to truck . almost everything in their kitchen came from iran

sir you see one side

gov is workign to stop smuglling and open border markets . now question should be from gov when they will open barter markets so we can stop smuggling fully . first we open the legal door then close illegal doors . its been 74 years now it will take time to close border fully . both side need to drink cold water and relax .pakistan need to establish supply line before closing iranian line . some of the towns and villages even districts in chagi rely on iran for everything from a lighter to truck . almost everything in their kitchen came from iran
Totally agreed. We need to connect these areas both infrastructure wise and trade wise with the rest of Pakistan.

It’s a shame that their electrical grid is still not connected to us and instead is connected to Iran and turns it off when it feels like and causes unrest in the areas.

And then we claim to make it the next Dubai.

BTW fishing trowler must be banned in pakistan not only bwadar and BLC . these trowlers are curse for marine life , they empty the seas .

BTW fishing trowler must be banned in pakistan not only bwadar and BLC . these trowlers are curse for marine life , they empty the seas .
Are they local or international? In the past locals’ permit was being used by international trawlers that’s totally unacceptable and a big loss in terms of export potential.

Are they local or international? In the past locals’ permit was being used by international trawlers that’s totally unacceptable and a big loss in terms of export potential.
mixed pakistani and chinese sir GOP is silent and saying nothing to china but they are destroying out seas . paksitani waters must be free from towlers now .

mixed pakistani and chinese sir GOP is silent and saying nothing to china but they are destroying out seas . paksitani waters must be free from towlers now .
Silence of successive govts, on this critical issue, is nothing less than criminal.

These trawlers do not discriminate between breeding seasons, size or type of fishes, they just clean out the sea, as you mentioned earlier.

Silence of successive govts, on this critical issue, is nothing less than criminal.

These trawlers do not discriminate between breeding seasons, size or type of fishes, they just clean out the sea, as you mentioned earlier.
somali pirates are best example for this when they have no options in fishing they started piracy . gwadar have been on same path now . what we will expect from our people if we not help them in fishing .

somali pirates are best example for this when they have no options in fishing they started piracy . gwadar have been on same path now . what we will expect from our people if we not help them in fishing .
This is where MSA and Coast Guard should step in, sink illegal fishing vessels, and blame endia for it.

This is where MSA and Coast Guard should step in, sink illegal fishing vessels, and blame endia for it.
my concern is people of my country sir . they are starving protesting and asking for basic needs of life . for what we have mega projects ? for people right ? very same people if dont have basic needs they they will turn against such projects . let them live today so they can see future dubai aka gawadar . in some cases our establishment is totally wrong . from day one they are banning fishing here and there not allowing them to go areas and so on on the name of security . look how its heart breaking that billions invested in gawadar still people are suffering .

Send in another Marine battalion.

1638379624945.png

Back
Top Bottom