What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

Just stop mentioning India in each of post then not even a single Indian will look at this section.

I will stop mentioning India only when I see your govt. has stopped meddling in our country using its agents.

Question is why Indians are so eager to create a false image of Bangladesh as a terrorist infested state, while they cannot prevent terrorism and insurgency in their own state?

I think you just answered your own question :lol:

I will stop mentioning India only when I see your govt. has stopped meddling in our country using its agents.

Tell your gov/politicians to stop interfering in BD's internal matter then not even a single Bangladeshi will mention India ever.

I think you just answered your own question :lol:

These guys are so funny, it's a pity they dont realise it!:lol:

I mean theres this conspiracy theory book named India doctrine written by this dude, and its a sticky thread! I am fairly new, so dont recollect but I do recall one instance where this another guy mentioned that Pranab Mukherjee will be carrying out espionage operations (ala James bond:lol:) during his visit to Bangladesh. And every other thread is related to India, directly or indirectly. So it should be rather obvious that Indians will come out and participate in discussions. And when Indians do come and whip their backside and give it on a platter, these guys start whining to mods and complain that this is BD's internal matter bla bla bla!

The only proven case of a Hindu being killed due to violence is the case of Bishwajit who was openly killed by awami chapatti league. Secular chapatti leaguers didn’t spare the guy even when he screamed out that he is a hindu.

And as for the constant media farting by daily farting star and likes , isn’t it quite obvious how “credible” these propaganda outlets are? Lets see some their shameless propaganda farts blaming JI that got exposed so far:

-Vandalism of shahid minar. A awami juboleague cader caught red handed while trying to vandalise it .
Daily Manab Zamin | ??????? ???? ????? ???????? ??? ????? ???? ?????? ???? ???, ?????? ??????

-The murder of Tanvir taki. The father of the victim himself along with the mayor of narayanganj accused the infamous shamin Osman for the murder.
Daily Manab Zamin | ????? ??????? ???? ????? ?????? ???? ? ????

-No proof of Jamat involvement in blogger Rajib killing so far. 5 students arrested but no proven link with bogymen JI/shibir.

-Who started ramu vandalism? There are pics in leading dailies showing awami local leaders leading the mob to vandalise the temples. Amardesh site is down so can’t give the link.

Apart from chapatti league and its worshippers no one believes awami propaganda fart outlets.

why isn't the Army stepping in, BAL is shooting protesters arresting them & is ruling the country by brute force a combination of police force mixed with chatro league, its high time the Army took charge & put an end to this

why isn't the Army stepping in, BAL is shooting protesters arresting them & is ruling the country by brute force a combination of police force mixed with chatro league, its high time the Army took charge & put an end to this

Army is suppose to guard nation from external thread, every nation dint allows army to interfere in civil matters. :lol:

instead of allowing army to interfere in politics, they should be told to mind the borders. When will you learn not to mix things??? If you don't like your leaders then elect new ones.

Every time army steps in, your democratic institutions get weakened.

Just stop mentioning India in each of post then not even a single Indian will look at this section.

He's obsessed and his credibility is zero, his real value is entertainment. Check out the 5-6 threads on rohingya riots in myanmar threads that person opened. He managed to get India's hand into it right at the outset and then in typical style cried us a river on why indians were spreading propaganda!!!

Precious!

Army is suppose to guard nation from external thread, every nation dint allows army to interfere in civil matters. :lol:

instead of allowing army to interfere in politics, they should be told to mind the borders. When will you learn not to mix things??? If you don't like your leaders then elect new ones.

Indians care for BD waaaaaaaaaaay too much.So much that its really frightening. :cry:

The military is a stakeholder in the politics of Bangladesh. It is a state within a state. It's just how things are here.

And FYI, it is Bangladesh Border Guard (BGB) that is responsible for guarding border regions. They have recently been deployed to take care of the riots.

Deploying the military near the bordering regions is an indication of inciting a war.

I've also wondered about the current leaders as you say. Many a times.

See, Khaleda Zia has had a maximum education level of grade VII. Her previous work experience is that of gutting fishes in the kitchen. Hasina is similar.

Though, they have managed to arrange the power structure in such a way that the power is concentrated to them. Without them, the party wouldn't function well.

And as much as I want alternatives to them, I afraid it is really just a dream. It takes money to do politics. And a lot of money needed to start a political party.

Not many would want to put funds into a new political party since their business interests are secured.

No gentlemen would dare get into Bangladesh's low quality politics. Those two are the harbingers of the doom that is befalling the nation's politics.

A third party is not feasible or realistic, and this had been already stated by the nation's leading experts on political science. Especially Akbar Ali Khan.

Noble laureate, Muhammad Yunus mildly flirted with politics. And that incurred the wrath of Hasina.

Nonetheless, both women are dangerously incapable individuals. And that is where much of the problem is.

Emotions can be a good way to start off as a young nation as was in the case of 71'. But it can only lead to disaster in later stages. Especially when the rule of the law is not followed and enforced. And that is what is happening now.

The military, along with the international community are the insurers of whatever damage may come.

Now, it is only a matter of time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom