What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

Not to get the thread derailed, but the usage of the term "betrayal" would require more elaboration in a different thread.

And don't take these tiny minority, paid agents of India seriously. Note how almost all of them work in unison, thank each others' posts, and appease Indians to no end. They are even thanked by Indians more than any other foreign nationality.

You can not take them seriously, they are only doing their job of spreading AWAMI-RAW propaganda.

The only reason I come on these threads is because the Hindutva brigade comes in packs to troll Bangladeshi members and flame the threads with anti-Islamic propaganda.

Not to get the thread derailed, but the usage of the term "betrayal" would require more elaboration in a different thread.

And don't take these tiny minority, paid agents of India seriously. Note how almost all of them work in unison, thank each others' posts, and appease Indians to no end. They are even thanked by Indians more than any other foreign nationality.

You can not take them seriously, they are only doing their job of spreading AWAMI-RAW propaganda.

I am thanked by all parties , shall i call all parties ? :D

True face of Bangladeshis revealed. These people are just enjoying the killing of Minorities in their country. Most of them are even supporting it. pathetic state :tdown:

Bangladeshis !! Uncalled for. Most Bangladeshis are much more sane. Never judge an entire country in one sweeping statement. Leave such words for kids.

Awami League supporting something=Awami League organizing something (even if by proxy).

Because any gathering/procession that Awami league does not like, whether political or nonpolitical, has been met with brutal force from the AWAMI-police.

@Loki

Can you plz look into the issue that we have lots of low IQ posts by members of many nationality dumbing down the Bangladesh sub-forum? Even the most obvious logical conclusions have to be pointed out to them for them to understand it.

While it is great to hear differing viewpoints, that does not mean the intellectual level of the forum should be dumbed down to the level of Indians.

Co-incidentally, the goal of the Shahbag protesters and BAL have converged.

You are resorting to personal attacks without any provocation. Shows your intellectual level. @Loki should really have a look at the point you've just made.

Thanks again for all the effort you've put writing the reply.

Joy Bangla!

Last edited by a moderator:
The only reason I come on these threads is because the Hindutva brigade comes in packs to troll Bangladeshi members and flame the threads with anti-Islamic propaganda.

There have been a deluge of low-IQ trolls claiming to be Bangladeshis (but suspected to be moles for a neighbouring foreign country's malicious agency) in this forum of late. They appease Indians to no end, spread their party propaganda, they are trying to conduct a 'psy-ops' war (is that what they call this propaganda warfare?), I reckon.

In fact, for a long while, AmarDesh newspaper could not be accessed in Bangladesh today.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

RazPak become defender of Jamat and their terrorist idiology.

Best of luck

I am thanked by all parties , shall i call all parties ? :D

Maybe you need to rephrase your question.

I do not think members of all countries have thanked your posts. The vast majority of foreigners who have thanked you is Indians. That's eerie, but not surprising, if Bangladeshis (the 85-90% majority) think long and hard about.

@Banglar Lathial Fact is ..
1. I bashed some pakistani like @RazPaK who thinks we betrayed pakistan.
2. I also bashed some arrogant indians.
3. I have good friend from Pakistan and India in pdf who really are neutral and honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you need to rephrase your question.

I do not think members of all countries have thanked your posts. The vast majority of foreigners who have thanked you is Indians. That's eerie, but not surprising, if Bangladeshis (the 85-90% majority) think long and hard about.

i do not worry about what you think. you are not a regular member, you come in this forum in rare case.

:omghaha:

@Lathial shaheb, resorting to personal insults won't save the jamat leaders who have commited crimes in 1971. They will be hanged for their crimes and you'll keep doing the same old and same old . . . .

Tiny minority is 4.6% of jamat supporters. But their opinion matter. If they only leave the side of the war-criminals, they will be embraced by all.

Back
Top Bottom