What's new

Jamaat is terrorist group: FBCCI

I saw in a news that Ghulam, Azam were accused for waving Pakistani flag on his roof top, thats some years back so everyone can understand who they hate who they love.

And why do u want proof its an open truth. ***& dont use youtube link its banned here.

I will show that when I see him hanged. Maybe that wont take too long.
Hope that helps.

You made claim you saw news, so show the proof of your claim by posting the news, we are waiting to see how bigger Awami League thug and liar you are.

You made claim you saw news, so show the proof of your claim by posting the news, we are waiting to see how bigger Awami League thug and liar you are.

Hey man whats your problem. I can remember last days I used to visit PDF. Stopped responding to anything u posted.
As you are proven that you got some real problem. I adviced you to get some help.
But it seems like ur condition didnt improve.You didnt change its now in serious condition.
Why u say "we". I dont see anyone except u.

***Or you are a paid member to do all these.

I saw in a news that Ghulam, Azam were accused for waving Pakistani flag on his roof top, thats some years back so everyone can understand who they hate who they love.

And why do u want proof its an open truth. ***& dont use youtube link its banned here.

I will show that when I see him hanged. Maybe that wont take too long.
Hope that helps.

Hey man whats your problem. I can remember last days I used to visit PDF. Stopped responding to anything u posted.
As you are proven that you got some real problem.

This is open forum, you made claim you saw news, so show the proof of your claim by posting the news. We are waiting to see how bigger Awami League thug and liar you are. BS does not cut it and we are not interested listening to your problems and whining.

BNP endorses Jamaat’s strike call
Chief Political Correspondent, bdnews24.com
Published: 2013-01-30 14:25:24.0 Updated: 2013-01-30 14:58:36.0

The BNP has lent support to the countrywide shutdown called for Thursday by its key ally Jamaat-e-Islami.

Jamaat-e-Islami had announced to hold a rally in Dhaka but police enforced Section-144. We are extending our support protesting against such undemocratic government decision,” Party’s Joint General Secretary Ruhul Kabir Rizvi told bdnews24.com on Wednesday.

The Jamaat called for the shutdown demanding an end to the war crimes trials and release of their top leaders currently standing trials on a raft of war crimes charges.

We believe it is Jamaat’s democratic and legal right to hold rallies. The government has made an undemocratic move by slapping an embargo [on Jamaat’s programmes],” he added.

Several opposition parties like the Jagpa, NPP, NDP, Labour Party, NAP have already extended their support to the Islamist party’s lockdown call.

Meanwhile, Jamaat’s Acting Secretary General Rafiqul Islam Khan told bdnews24.com that they had revised down the duration of the strike for Dhaka and Chittagong to half-day.

The Supreme Court Bar Association is slated to hold its annual get-together in Dhaka and a Bangladesh Premier League match is scheduled to take place in Chittagong.

BNP endorses Jamaat

I don't care what some Awami thug saying about Jamat-Shibir. Hell with those Bharti dalals.

I hate to see this kanzeer er bacha la-hasina ruling the country. I love to see end of Awami maloon league. So go Jamat-shibir and bleed this awami bastards to death.

What year was it? If true then it must be before 71.

I would love to see death of Awami fasaadi maloon league. What's your opinion on my wish?

As you are proven that you got some real problem. I adviced you to get some help.
But it seems like ur condition didnt improve.You didnt change its now in serious condition.
Why u say "we". I dont see anyone except u.

***Or you are a paid member to do all these.

Ignore this anti-Bangladeshi, Bangladesh-hating Jamati no normal Bangladeshi on this forum (besides a few fellow rezakar thugs) take him seriously. He is angry with the existence of Bangladesh and hates Bangladesh from the very bottom of his heart and is always seeking to belittle and insult Bangladesh. He insults Bangladesh and Bangladeshis and Bangladeshi posters here 24 hours a day. Even Indians can't stand him and think he is a joke, with the same mantra of Awami this, Awami that, RAW this, RAW that, deception, thug, bla bla bla.

This guy seriously needs some help.

What year was it? If true then it must be before 71.

I would love to see death of Awami fasaadi maloon league. What's your opinion on my wish?

Okay lets just watch some death of jamat leaders. It will purify them a little bit.
Then we can think over the matter you brought.

Okay lets just watch some death of jamat leaders. It will purify them a little bit.
Then we can think over the matter you brought.

Yaani, you prefer Awami maloon league over Jamat-e-Islami. Ah ha, thanks for clarifying your position.

Purify for whom? They already purify for their supporters and well wishers.

I didn't see 71 and I do not know exactly who did what at that time but I have been observing the activities of Bd political parties for last 15 years. In my humble opinion Awami maloon thug league is comprise of worst quality people(kamjaat beimaan). I think those who prefer Awami over other political parties are political handicap. Their Zameer and Imaan has been completely washed away.

Yaani, you prefer Awami maloon league over Jamat-e-Islami. Ah ha, thanks for clarifying your position.

Purify for whom? They already purify for their supporters and well wishers.

I didn't see 71 and I do not know exactly who did what at that time but I have been observing the activities of Bd political parties for last 15 years. In my humble opinion Awami maloon thug league is comprise of worst quality people(kamjaat beimaan). I think those who prefer Awami over other political parties are political handicap. Their Zameer and Imaan has been completely washed away.

Yeah definitely I never prefer jamat. I have my religion to my own and cant support a party which makes a soft corner with that and play over fate over a country.
There are so many big Islamic leaders who actually hates them.
BD politics is worse. Yeah I agree with you that we are helpless to them.
But Jamat has to pay for what they did.
This can be a beginning of true democracy where it will always remind you that u have to suffer if u do something wrong.

Yeah definitely I never prefer jamat. I have my religion to my own and cant support a party which makes a soft corner with that and play over fate over a country.
BD politics is worse. Yeah I agree with you that we are helpless to them.
But Jamat has to pay for what they did.
This can be a beginning of true democracy where it will always remind you that u have to suffer if u do something wrong.

I would say most Islamic leaders in Bangladesh hate Jamat.

Ironically that would mean this fascist party is hated by the representatives of all major religions in Bangladesh i.e. Islam, Buddhism, Christianity and Hinduism.

Please share the name and affiliation of those Islamic leaders? I have heard this allegation before but still waiting for some names. :coffee:

Please share the name and affiliation of those Islamic leaders? I have heard this allegation before but still waiting for some names. :coffee:

He makes typical Awami league style lie, just like he claimed he saw news on Golam Azam waving pakistani flag but could not provide proof.

Your Awami thuggish lies are stacking up , yet no proof.

only three now can remember

Big boss idune
Urdu speaking Al-zakir
Bad mouth M_saint

Provide the proof of your following claims otherwise you are just classic awami thug made for lying only.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom