What's new

Jamaat is terrorist group: FBCCI

Yes sure but you would hide in to rat hole if it was done by Awami thug leauge. Right!

Same bastard ghulab ganji awami turn blind eyes when awami kill people on day light.

Did you read my whole post? I was dissing all 3 parties of student thugs, not just one.

O really, my cousin is a Shibir member, his fb feed was full of other shibir members calling for everyone to get out for vandalizing. Keep your idiotic lies with yourself, no one is stupid enough to fall for those.

How about some screen shots? I have 100+ shibir in my list or maybe more than that. Didn't see a single post calling for vandalization!

How about some screen shots? I have 100+ shibir in my list or maybe more than that. Didn't see a single post calling for vandalization!

They called out for protest but later it turned out into sabotaging. where am i supposed to get the screenshots now? :confused:

FBCCI had long been hijacked by Awami League thugs just like any other institutions in Bangladesh. So what FBCCI said in effect is Awami League frustrated statement has no value to anyone but to captain of Awami thug brigade.

Jammat is a legitimate political party and 42 years old history before creation of Bangladesh has NO bearing on current political state in Bangladesh after its independence. Besides, it was Awami League which made deal with Jamaat and had joint movement with Jamaat before. Now that Jamaat is in opposition Awami League using blatant lie and its thug brigade is jumping to sky.

Note -

NO business leaders spoken about this or in this tone.

NO other newspaper but bdnews24 which owns by PM private sector advisor (Salman F. Rahman gang), propagated such news.

ONLY a written statement in FBCCI letter head with signature from Secretary General Mir Shahabuddin was used to create such news with malicious intent.

When Awami League President award police for beating opposition MP and for standing by while Awami League thugs chopped Bishawjit Das to death, people have to resist Awami League terrorism. Police along with entire law enforcement and judicial system had been politicized and hijacked by Awami League. Therefore, it is legitimate by all means to resist Awami League and police as Awami League terrorizing tool.

O really, my cousin is a Shibir member, his fb feed was full of other shibir members calling for everyone to get out for vandalizing. Keep your idiotic lies with yourself, no one is stupid enough to fall for those.
So, my posts are idiotic but URs are enlightened ones? Then how would you explain on RAWAMY Police getting caught on having patrol and matches in hands in the link...http://www.dailynayadiganta.com/new/?p=103399?

Then U didn't believe in RAWAMY infiltration in Shibir's misil but do U even know that BRITS had expanded its empire through 'DIVIDE AND CONQUER' and one of its major tactics was to infiltrate in enemy camp to destroy it from inside. That similar tactic was written in the 'Art of the war' like sacrifice one's agent in his chosen time to bring the war climate in his favor. Also Soviet empire was built on that theory. BTW, here a link about Agent Provocateur's existence... Agent provocateur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

So, before blabbering at next time, beware that UR GURUs here are no match with true activists let alone teen's like amateurism.

Wow Jamaat so popular in BD :cheesy:

Jamaat is laughed on in Pakistan & never won a election nationally

Don't bark too much and save your West part before Indians grab that ;)

Yes, Indians will come from the sky to attack

Pakistan is not BD which can be taken over in 2 hours, and its not definently not surrounded by India on all sides, and not half underwater either ;)

Yes, Indians will come from the sky to attack

Pakistan is not BD which can be taken over in 2 hours, and its not definently not surrounded by India on all sides, and not half underwater either ;)
Wait till they start expanding through kashmir ;) You are already filled with terrorists, no need to be surrounded by India when your bases get infiltrated by 5-6 armed militant :cheesy:

So, my posts are idiotic but URs are enlightened ones? Then how would you explain on RAWAMY Police getting caught on having patrol and matches in hands in the link...http://www.dailynayadiganta.com/new/?p=103399?

Then U didn't believe in RAWAMY infiltration in Shibir's misil but do U even know that BRITS had expanded its empire through 'DIVIDE AND CONQUER' and one of its major tactics was to infiltrate in enemy camp to destroy it from inside. That similar tactic was written in the 'Art of the war' like sacrifice one's agent in his chosen time to bring the war climate in his favor. Also Soviet empire was built on that theory. BTW, here a link about Agent Provocateur's existence... Agent provocateur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

So, before blabbering at next time, beware that UR GURUs here are no match with true activists let alone teen's like amateurism.

Its the police's job to stop thugs and they should do it anyway possible, ofcourse police is controlled by AL no doubt but shibir as you speak of aren't saints.
Your second passage is just your imagination and you are being too paranoid, enough net for today.

I never see Indians or Pakistanis fighting each other like this. What's wrong with you guys?

Don't bark too much and save your West part before Indians grab that ;)

kindly keep your advise along with your barking to your self ! we are a large country of 338,000 sq mi (875,415 sq km) with the 7th largest land force in the world an air force of 400 + fighter jets a navy with frigates, destroyer ,submarines , a nuclear submarine development program , a missile power with ballistic missiles to cruise missiles to carrier killer missiles & not to forget one of the 9 elite nuclear powers with 110 warheads along with the fastest growing arsenals ! , no big talking but we do not need a Bangladeshi advising us on matters of defense ! though cant say about U.S or NATO but be rest assured we can take care of our self just fine @least where India is concerned !

I request the Pakistani members not to comment on the subject its an internal matter of bd & its none of our business ! & i apologize for any Pakistani members post that might have been offensive to the Bangladesh members

I request the Pakistani members not to comment on the subject its an internal matter of bd & its none of our business ! & i apologize for any Pakistani members post that might have been offensive to the Bangladesh members

No need to apologize.

Bangladeshi education has started this problem. Everything that comes after was a retaliation

No need to apologize.

Bangladeshi education has started this problem. Everything that comes after was a retaliation

there would be no need for retaliation's if some of our Pakistani members would not have commented in the internal matter of bd knowing full well that some bd members don't like it & it causes flame baits, with 5,000 posts under your belt you should be well aware of this.

there would be no need for retaliation's if some of our Pakistani members would not have commented in the internal matter of bd knowing full well that some bd members don't like it & it causes flame baits, with 5,000 posts under your belt you should be well aware of this.

With respect torwards you, a guest doesnt get too comfy in someone's elses house... Same logic should be applied here.

With respect torwards you, a guest doesnt get too comfy in someone's elses house... Same logic should be applied here.

bro i understand & trust me i respect you too but lets face it there are many Bangladeshi members who wants good relationship with Pakistan is it worth for us to hurt them just because a few members are hostile towards us no bro, always remembers they & us struggled together for separation from India & their vote played a vital role for the creation of our beloved country Pakistan think about it today we have Pakistan for ourself as a free nation & those who helped us achieved that shouldn't we respect their Independence too, look @ it this way today instead of one we have two independent Muslim majority countries in the subcontinent remember when some of our own Muslim brothers like Maulana Abul kalam azad & Maulana Maudoodi were tooth and nail against the creation of Pakistan, in that dark hours of uncertainties it was none other then leaders like Sher-e-bangla A.k fazlul haq, Hussein Shaheed Suhrawardi,Khawaja Nazimuddin that supported us & helped us get our Pakistan, brother they are not guests they are our well wishers with a different country, lets face it we don't share any borders with them so its only logical that they had their independent country from the beginning. They helped us get our country we should respect their independent Bangladesh too & not let a few provocative & taunting members from either side created misunderstandings between us.

I never see Indians or Pakistanis fighting each other like this. What's wrong with you guys?

Pakistan and India pretty much fix when comes to national identity, ideology, father of nation and goal.

However we are stuck. It's 40 years yet we are still divided on father of nation, national identity and ideology.

Bangladeshi nationalist fixed on national identity based on two nation theory(similar to Pakistani version) whereas Bengali nationalists are secular(Beiman munafiq type).

I think we will go trough this transition period until the departure of 71 generation. At the end, we will either be Islamic or secular republic.

In my opinion Bangladesh will become Islamic republic InshAllah due to rise of Islamic minded young generation. :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom