What's new

Jamaat is terrorist group: FBCCI

Awami League political tool police is forcing Jammat supporter to hold petrol in bottle and lighter after their arrest. There is also report Awami League cadres in police was infiltrated in Jamaat demonstration and then set fire on vehicles. This is how Awami League use police to arson and then blame jammat and opposition.

রাজধানীতে গতকাল শিবিরকর্মী ও আইনশৃঙ্খলা বাহিনীর মধ্যে সংঘর্ষ চলাকালে পুলিশের হাতে পেট্রলের বোতল ও ম্যাচ দেখা গেছে। শিবিরকর্মীদের আটকের পর পুলিশকে পেট্রলের বোতল ও ম্যাচ শিবিরকর্মীদের হাতে ধরিয়ে দিতে দেখা গেছে। এমনকি ছদ্মবেশধারী পুলিশ শিবিরের মিছিলে যোগ দিয়ে গাড়িতে অগ্নিসংযোগ করে। গতকাল মতিঝিল এলাকায় সংঘর্ষ চলাকালে পুলিশের ছিল এমন রহস্যজনক ভূমিকা।

????????.???:??????? ???? ???????? ???? ? ?????!

Pakistan and India pretty much fix when comes to national identity, ideology, father of nation and goal.

However we are stuck. It's 40 years yet we are still divided on father of nation, national identity and ideology.

Bangladeshi nationalist fixed on national identity based on two nation theory(similar to Pakistani version) whereas Bengali nationalists are secular(Beiman munafiq type).

I think we will go trough this transition period until the departure of 71 generation. At the end, we will either be Islamic or secular republic.

In my opinion Bangladesh will become Islamic republic InshAllah due to rise of Islamic minded young generation. :tup:
Hardly think so. Globalization is making Bangladesh f*cked up.

Keep your idiotic lies with yourself, no one is stupid enough to fall for those.

Can U read Bangla U clown? Or are U like Humorfist, who can't even read or write bangla but is out giving patriotism certificates to others. Bunch of intentional ignorant lunneys U people are.

Police is here to protect us

Do U live in BD?:undecided: No sane people will joke like the way U did above if they have a hint of understanding of normal awami police activity over the last 4 years.

JAMAT SHOULD BE BANNED.

I can understand why you say this but am not sure if banning this extremist organization is the right thing to do.

1. Most Islamic organizations in Bangladesh are not too keen on them, Deobandis dislike them, Tableeghis are pro-Awami and Fultolis and other Sufi types hate them.

2. Jamat's fundamental goal was the destruction of Bangladesh, to prevent Bangladesh from ever becoming independent and that is now an irreversible reality. They cannot change this though they wish to make Bangladesh a colony of Pakistan.

3. The security forces seem to have these evil people under control and Bangladesh has forced them to change the name of this disgusting organization to Bangladesh Jamat i Islami. This is utter humiliation and ownage for an organization which are sworn enemies of an independent Bangladesh.

I think Jamat and Jamati thugs and goons are basically under control, though they bark heavily and ferociously on this forum, but one thing which I definitely thing needs to be done is Bangladeshi nationalists need to destroy Jamat's negative influence on Saudi and GCC by publishing good quality Arabic language material on the 1971 conflict and the true nature of Jamat, as Jamat are regularly peddling anti-Bangladeshi propaganda in the Arab world.

Also any rezakar or Jamati who calls himself a "Bangladeshi nationalist" is talking rubbish as by definition a rezakar/Jamati cannot be a Bangladeshi nationalist because:

- They worked to prevent the very existence of Bangladesh.

- They hate the Bangladeshi national anthem.

- They hate the Bangladeshi flag.

- They hate the Bangladeshi people and prefer Pakistanis who they consider better Muslims (though that is not true).

- They hate the language of Bangladesh, Bengali and prefer Urdu.

- They hate the people who created Bangladesh, the Mukti Bahini and other nationalists who fought against Yahya Khan's forces in 1971.

So Jamat are indeed enemies of Bangladesh, but these thugs are under control.

- They worked to prevent the very existence of Bangladesh.

- They hate the Bangladeshi national anthem.

- They hate the Bangladeshi flag.

- They hate the Bangladeshi people and prefer Pakistanis who they consider better Muslims (though that is not true).

- They hate the language of Bangladesh, Bengali and prefer Urdu.

- They hate the people who created Bangladesh, the Mukti Bahini and other nationalists who fought against Yahya Khan's forces in 1971.

So Jamat are indeed enemies of Bangladesh, but these thugs are under control.

"hate" being present tense, prove all these claims you have made.

Jamat is an undercover terrorist organization. The more the time goes on we can find out there actual characteristic. They can influence nonsense people influencing:
"Morle shohid ar bachle amir/Gazi"

They change their mask time to time. There so many islamic orhanization which dislike this Thugs. They are no more than Terrorists.

"hate" being present tense, prove all these claims you have made.
I saw in a news that Ghulam, Azam were accused for waving Pakistani flag on his roof top, thats some years back so everyone can understand who they hate who they love.

Jamat is an undercover terrorist organization.

And Awami League is openly terrorist organization. Awami League made deals with Jamaat and made movement with Jamaat and desperately using propaganda to suppress political opposition. Here is video of Sheikh Hasina Awami League chief with Jamaat leader.

Zillur Rahman - Sheikh Hasina- Shahzada Shodore- Moudud Ahmed - Motiur Rahman Nizami BD Jamaat Islam - YouTube

I saw in a news that Ghulam, Azam were accused for waving Pakistani flag on his roof top, thats some years back so everyone can understand who they hate who they love.

Lying is second nature of Awami League thugs like yourself. Post the news you are claiming you have seen.

And Awami League is openly terrorist organization. Awami League made deals with Jamaat and made movement with Jamaat and desperately using propaganda to suppress political opposition. Here is video of Sheikh Hasina Awami League chief with Jamaat leader.

Zillur Rahman - Sheikh Hasina- Shahzada Shodore- Moudud Ahmed - Motiur Rahman Nizami BD Jamaat Islam - YouTube

Lying is second nature of Awami League thugs like yourself. Post the news you are claiming you have seen.

This is the problem everybody thought they are changed but that was their another mask.
Thats their policy for gaining power. They were undercover.
Haven't seen shibir's work in open field. They just make innocent childs whatever they want.
They always meet in a secret place. Now we are seeing whats their plan.

And why do u want proof its an open truth. ***& dont use youtube link its banned here.

And why do u want proof its an open truth. ***& dont use youtube link its banned here.

If its open truth then it should be easy to post the proof where you made the claim. We are waiting to see how bigger Awami League thug you are.

Ghulam Azam is smart enough Not to do that!

If its open truth then it should be easy to post the proof where you made the claim. We are waiting to see how bigger Awami League thug you are.

I will show that when I see him hanged. Maybe that wont take too long.
Hope that helps.
Until that **** my middle finger.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom