What's new

Jamaat involved in Elias missing: Shahriar Kabir

Bangladeshi Muslims are mostly indifferent to secularism vs. religion - state-wise. But they are religious-minded at the same time.

They don't have time to think about whether we should be secular or not. There are far more pressing issues to address that aren't even being addressed!

Bangladesh Communist Party is a joke for a long time, and it'll remain that way forever. The Awami League will ultimately be on its death bed if things continue the way they are going.

Does that make all Bangladeshi Muslims, extremists? :no:

Bangladeshi Muslims are mostly indifferent to secularism vs. religion - state-wise. But they are religious-minded at the same time.

They don't have time to think about whether we should be secular or not. There are far more pressing issues to address that aren't even being addressed!

Bangladesh Communist Party is a joke for a long time, and it'll remain that way forever. The Awami League will ultimately be on its death bed if things continue the way they are going.

Does that make all Bangladeshi Muslims, extremists? :no:
Saddam Hussein himself was not an extremist. Neither was gaddafi or any other, but their regime was just as brutal and they were eventually overthrown. contrary to what most people want to believe, there is no relation between secular state or religious state and economic gain or output. It used for political gains. Awami league considers itself secular because it wants to secure the hindu votes and the minority votes although Sheikh Hasina herself is more religious than Khaleda Zia. Khaleda rejects secularism because she wants the jamaati votes.
I am willing to bet a million dollars, but SHeikh hasina aligned herself with Jamaatis(which she tried before), Khaleda will immediately start lobbying the hindus and minorities. religious state/secular state, cheap political moves to gain few seats

That's what I was talking about. What do you think all this propaganda about"BD becoming extremist" is meant for?
Did you notice that BAL always utters "fight against terrorism carp" even though we don't have such things
here except for awami terrorism.

BNP need to be reorganized. Secularism is not same as undermining Islam. It simply means that we keep religion, politics and govt. separate, the separation of church and state as they say in the US.

That said it all depends on democratic will of the people, how they want to see their govt., constitution, law etc. When they make mistakes, people learn and correct their mistake. That is democracy. So role of Islam really depends on people's will.

If BNP, as an internally democratic institution, decides to become a more secular political party, then if it is against the wish and taste of some people who want to see more Islamic leaning in their political party, they can go vote for Jamaat and elect their representatives.

But we still have a huge Hindu population 14-18 million. Most of them and their future generations will remain in Bangladesh. We cannot afford to alienate and not utilize the talent of this population. If BNP is a true national party, representing all segments of Bangladesh population, then it should not exclude or ignore the Hindu population. Simply put, if Bangladesh does well economically, Hindu's in Bangladesh will also do well, but if Bangladesh suffers, Hindu's will also suffer. So except for the one's that are in the process of migrating to India or other countries, there is no reason to think that Hindu's should not support Bangladesh national interest, as it is also in their own personal interest to support Bangladesh national interest. Indian agents in Bangladesh can be from any religion, they provide a service and get paid for it, their main identity is that they are traitors to their nation.

Bro BNP has people from all walks of life and religion into their political sphere including
hindus. A current standing committee member of BNP is a respected hindu and he commands
great respect and influence from the party. No political party in BD is communal except
for the terrorist party called BAL that always wants to keep the nation divided.
Bangladeshi
nationalism may be the only type of nationalism that is shaped by ISLAM. If BAL didn't come to power in 2008 this non issue of state secularism would not
even arise and add to that the constant propaganda against BD by our "gratefulness begging
neighbor" . We have to counter such propaganda against us rather than loosing to it and
accepting an alien satanic ideology in the process.
Our enemies want us to do exactly that.
Majority hindus will always be loyal to INDIA and we can't forcefully make them nationalists.
Religious bonds transcends man-made boundaries. We would be asking for something unnatural
and abnormal otherwise.

Bangladeshi legal system is based on English common law, as far as I know, Munshi Bhai can give us more details.
Constitution of Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bangladesh
List of country legal systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is application of Sharia, in Bangladesh using Islamic fiqh of Hanafi system that came down to us from forefathers, but it is limited to family law for Muslims, the civil and criminal law is more based on English common law, I think. So we do not have Sharia and we probably never will.

There is a tug of war between RAWamy League and BNP about the inclusion of the word secular and declaring Islam as the state religion. I am for an open debate on this issue among our national body politic, so people can make educated decisions about the future direction of the country and amend the constitution along these lines if needed. Whatever people decide I am fine with it, as long as minority rights are protected.

These are off topic, may be we can make a separate thread about Secularism in Bangladesh.

when you invite state secularism you invite lots of corruption in the society. As I said before our very existence and culture is shaped by ISLAM. A muslim can't keep religion and politics
separate. ISLAM entails a complete way of life that also includes politics. How will the
criminal and land laws functions. ISLAM aslo has jurisdiction over all such issues. What if a
dalal like shariar kabir demand abolition of death penalty of rape and murders and demands
banning of the hijab (though this is already going on rampant by now under instigation some BAL
suckular dalals in many educational institute). Actually bangladeshis were oblivious to this suckularism issue, it was
actually a non issue
, as we were doing fine as we were until the BAL scums and their Indian
masters started raising it. My personal opinion is that there should be a referendum on this but
alas the BAL suckulars are averse to such scenario since they know the outcome of the
referendum.

That's what I was talking about. What do you think all this propaganda about"BD becoming extremist" is meant for?
Did you notice that BAL always utters "fight against terrorism carp" even though we don't have such things
here except for awami terrorism.

Bro BNP has people from all walks of life and religion into their political sphere including
hindus. A current standing committee member of BNP is a respected hindu and he commands
great respect and influence from the party. No political party in BD is communal except
for the terrorist party called BAL that always wants to keep the nation divided.
Bangladeshi
nationalism may be the only type of nationalism that is shaped by ISLAM. If BAL didn't come to power in 2008 this non issue of state secularism would not
even arise and add to that the constant propaganda against BD by our "gratefulness begging
neighbor" . We have to counter such propaganda against us rather than loosing to it and
accepting an alien satanic ideology in the process.
Our enemies want us to do exactly that.
Majority hindus will always be loyal to INDIA and we can't forcefully make them nationalists.
Religious bonds transcends man-made boundaries. We would be asking for something unnatural
and abnormal otherwise.

when you invite state secularism you invite lots of corruption in the society. As I said before our very existence and culture is shaped by ISLAM. A muslim can't keep religion and politics
separate. ISLAM entails a complete way of life that also includes politics. How will the
criminal and land laws functions. ISLAM aslo has jurisdiction over all such issues. What if a
dalal like shariar kabir demand abolition of death penalty of rape and murders and demands
banning of the hijab (though this is already going on rampant by now under instigation some BAL
suckular dalals in many educational institute). Actually bangladeshis were oblivious to this suckularism issue, it was
actually a non issue
, as we were doing fine as we were until the BAL scums and their Indian
masters started raising it. My personal opinion is that there should be a referendum on this but
alas the BAL suckulars are averse to such scenario since they know the outcome of the
referendum.

I understand and sympathize with your sentiment. Our only option is to strengthen democracy so RAWamy fascists cannot impose on us something that our people do not want. Once we have a strong, functional and effective democracy, we can solve all these issues using referendums and other democratic means.

^ Those who google regularly about Bangladesh surely knows about PDF... Anyway, on topic. Shahriar Kabir, Muntasir Mamun both are raw mouth piece. I read a book of Muntasir Mamun based on his experience of interviewing pakistani generals and their books ! I used to hate pakistanis before reading that book! After reading that book, i came to this conclusion that, Pakistani generals were just idiot. Nothing else! Common pakistani people (both east and west) are innocent, they were betrayed by idiot generals! Thats the period i developed sympathy for Pakistanis.. Thanks to Muntasir mamun....

Shahriar Kabir is the younger brother of Shahidullah Kaisar and uncle of controversial actress Shomi Kaisar. Shall I detail who Shomi Kaisar is? Well, she is the one who married an Indian Hindu named Ringo for some months and abandoned him and re-married another person named Arafat. See the pictures:

imgres

Shahriar Kabir is the younger brother of Shahidullah Kaisar and uncle of controversial actress Shomi Kaisar. Shall I detail who Shomi Kaisar is? Well, she is the one who married an Indian Hindu named Ringo for some months and abandoned him and re-married another person named Arafat. See the pictures:

imgres

Thanks for sharing. Didn't know this info. Murtidi run deep in that family.

I am sick of secular and non secular debates. I love american secularism where they preach in god we trust in their dollar bills and at the same time people can follow their religion as they wish even poligamy. Right now i will accept any ideology that truly makes the enemy of bangladesh its enemy. Enemies of bangladesh should all be eradicated, fascism is the only way. Democracy is not for thisnation. Outsiders are simply using bangladesh's democracy to devide and rule. Democracy has failed. Bangladesh Zindabad, joy Bangla!

This is one stray dog in indian possession but a dog has more dignity than Shahriar Kabir. He used to be supporter of communist and regularly beaching about bongo boltu during 1972-1975. If you read some of his book like oder janie dao, harie jaoer thikana etc. you would know. Then he turned into stray and living on indian trash and trolling with awami bs. Even in mainstream Awami League this stray has little acceptance. And its obvious india now wants to wash its hand on Ilias Ali disappearance and killing. Upset Awami League reluctant to do the dirty work for india but india needs someone run quick propaganda so stray like Shahriar Kabir is called in. And captain of fanboy club obliged to spread the word.

Back
Top Bottom