What's new

Jaish-e-Mohammed commander Mufti Waqas killed by Indian security forces

Good kill...
I am Indian and it is my moral duty to support my country otherwise I do not favor killing and unnecessary violence... God Rama said once that dead enemy is nothing but a body and it should be given respect....so we will...

I go to a Mosque near my house sometimes as I go to Ramakrishna Mission to calm down my mind by listening to the hymns sung in the name of God.!!
The feeling that I have at Ramakrishna Mission is absolutely the same that I feel at the Mosque... there is a sense of serenity and purity in those places.!!
This guy who claims to be fighting Allah's war by engaging in killing and hatred is a fraud..!!
This isn't what Islam teaches....Islam is peaceful but these demented individuals radicalise Islam and make it dirty.!!
I am happy that such a man who engages in killings in the name of Allah has been eliminated
But as a Hindu according to the teachings of Swami Vivekananda I pray to the almighty to free him from all sins and let him have his rebirth as a real and humane servant of mankind.!! :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom