What's new

Jaipur foot for Savar victims

Roybot

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
India’s Jaipur Foot, globally famed for quality artificial limbs, will help 100 Bangladeshis including Savar victims ‘without any charge’.

The Ministry of Health says an expert team from the world famous artificial limbs maker is visiting Dhaka and expressed their interest to help the victims during a meeting the junior minister Mojibur Rahman Fakir.

They will set up a temporary camp in the first week of October with all facilities .

Jaipur Foot says more than 1.3 million have been benefitted from their foot or limb, calipers, and aids and appliances, mostly in India and also in 26 countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America.

It hit the headlines when actress Sudha Chandran danced in a film ‘Nache Mayuri’ with the Jaipur Foot .

She remains the brand ambassador of the organisation.

The ministry in a media release says all the formalities including selection of patients would be completed by September.

Jaipur Foot first offered to help those maimed at Savar , but the health minister AFM Ruhal Haque earlier in a press conference said only 25 lost their limbs being trapped inside the debris of the nine storied building collapsed in April, killing more than 1,100 people.

Of them many have managed artificial limbs from Bangladesh.

But to ensure their promised support, Jaipur Foot would assist 100 people who need artificial limbs.

Another team from Thailand’s Prosthesis Foundation of H.R.H The Princess Mother will also come in September with their mobile limb making factory to assist 100 people including Savar victims.

Jaipur foot for Savar victims - bdnews24.com

i am scared of indian products after looking at those tankers. coincidence?rawconspiracy?

@ It is an another election campaign for Awami Leaque. On that day the Indian BSF after killing one Bangladeshi gave Rs=5 lacs to the victim's family. What a height !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am scared of indian products after looking at those tankers. coincidence?rawconspiracy?

Amazing. Its not for profit organization, and its donating the limbs for free to whoever wants, its not they ll fit the limb to Bangladeshis forcibly or something.

They even have a center in Pakistan and helped 1.3 Million people all over the world.

Jaipur Foot: One of the Most Technologically-Advanced Social Enterprises in the World - Forbes

but why would you care, you are just a troll on the internet, not a poor Bangladeshi factory worker who is in dire need of an artificial limb.

Good initiative, I am sure unlike the ungrateful jamatis on the internet the poor people who need artificial limbs would be happy.

Amazing. Its not for profit organization, and its donating the limbs for free to whoever wants, its not they ll fit the limb to Bangladeshis forcibly or something.

They even have a center in Pakistan and helped 1.3 Million people all over the world.

Jaipur Foot: One of the Most Technologically-Advanced Social Enterprises in the World - Forbes

but why would you care, you are just a troll on the internet, not a poor Bangladeshi factory worker who is in dire need of an artificial limb.

Its a publicity stunt for Jaipur and will earn them a lot of donation from this well publicized Rana Plaza event.

Chanakya strikes again.

bengali-on-moon-lungi-278x255.jpg

:lol:

Its a publicity stunt for Jaipur and will earn them a lot of donation from this well publicized Rana Plaza event.

Chanakya strikes again.

Well they do work on donation, I don't see what the problem is?

I just think, we should take the opinions of the ones who took this fittings and thoroughly check the materials. precaution and stuff, you know. wouldn't wanna make their lives worse with bharoti cr...ahm

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom