What's new

Jaguar Fighter Jet to Carry 24 Combat Drones (swarm-drone-system)

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India
India Planning Swarm Drone System to Counter China: Source
India’s Jaguar fighter jet has been earmarked to carry 24 combat drones to take down individual targets.
STAFF WRITERDECEMBER 3, 2020
1 MINUTE READ

FacebookTwitterLinkedInRedditShare via EmailPrint
India is reportedly planning to develop an air-launched swarm drone system to overwhelm Chinese air defenses, giving their fighter jets an edge in any potential conflict.
Indian defense planners reportedly feel the necessity for such a system as thousands of Indian soldiers are currently locked in a border standoff with China in the northern Ladakh region of the Himalayas.
Although the probability of full-blown conflict has decreased significantly since June when 20 Indian and an unspecified number of Chinese soldiers were killed, the possibility of a flareup leading to full-on conflict cannot be ruled out.
Jaguar Fighter Jet to Carry 24 Combat Drones
India’s latest plan envisages the use of a swarm of combat drones to overwhelm Chinese air defense units in the event that battle erupts.
India’s Jaguar fighter has been earmarked to carry 24 combat drones to take down individual targets, The Economic Times reported, citing defense sources.
Under the project, the aircraft will be modified to carry four pods, with each pod able to carry six drones, the outlet said. The aircraft crew will be able to release the drones towards the target while staying out of range.
Four-Year Project
The development process of the project is expected to take four years.
State-owned aerospace and defense manufacturing company Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. is partnering with two start-ups to work on the project, according to The Economic Times.
Additionally, India is developing a Very High Altitude Long Endurance unmanned aircraft for surveillance and reconnaissance purposes, the daily reported.
The vehicle is being designed to fly 70,000 feet for a period of days, providing real-time feedback to controllers while remaining beyond the range of most air defense systems.
PLAAF vs. IAF
China’s People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) has nearly twice as many aircraft and personnel as the Indian Air Force (IAF).
However, in the Ladakh region, China’s air force is perceived to be at a disadvantage, as the higher altitude and greater distance from Chinese airbases in Tibet and Xinjiang mean PLAAF aircraft may have to fly with half of their payload and fuel capacity in the event of war. The IAF, on the other hand, has access to bases near the Line of Actual Control (LAC), the de facto border between the two nations.
To nullify the Indian edge, the PLAAF has started building airbases along the LAC, a September report from American research group Stratfor said.

Har indian project pay yahi pic upload karnay ka dil karta hai😂😂
images.jpeg

Lol gadho ke pas khud ka film industry bhi nahi hai meme banane k liye wo bhi udhaar me chahiye:D

Regardless, one thing is for certain, your kind needn't be confronted militarily. Pakistan and China just need to switch on ratsy bollywood music on loud sound systems at the border and banyas will inadvertently start dancing like psychotic monkeys. After which, both China and Pakistan militaries can just walk across the border all the way to new deli.

It's the way you indians are, it's in your blood, to dance around in a crazed, vain, psychotic way, at the sound of music. It's either that or drinking cow-p!$$ or rubbing down cow-dung!!

Last edited:
Regardless, one thing is for certain, your needn't be confronted militarily. Pakistan and China just need to switch on ratsy bollywood music on loud sound systems at the border and banyas will inadvertently start dancing like psychotic monkeys. After which, both China and Pakistan militaries can just walk across the border all the way to new deli.

It's the way you indians are, it's in your blood, to dance around in a crazed, vain, psychotic way, at the sound of music. It's either that or drinking cow-p!$$ or rubbing down cow-dung!!

you can apply on azm fighter jet project because till now PAK is not even designed a trainer fighter plane but talk to make 5th Gen fighter.

This is funniest thing I heard in the decades.

Last edited:
Regardless, one thing is for certain, your needn't be confronted militarily. Pakistan and China just need to switch on ratsy bollywood music on loud sound systems at the border and banyas will inadvertently start dancing like psychotic monkeys. After which, both China and Pakistan militaries can just walk across the border all the way to new deli.

Good luck to you, your history tells otherwise though:lol:

Har indian project pay yahi pic upload karnay ka dil karta hai😂😂
View attachment 695854
Ya ya coz you can’t do such things on your own, only thing you can do is laugh on others.

You forget that you’ll also dance on the same music, and this post revealed that my Age is greater than your IQ.

you can apply on azm fighter jet project because till now PAK is not even designed a trainer fighter plane but talk to make 5th Gen fighter.

This is funniest thing I heard in the decades.

Sure pretty boy, whatever floats your boat. Keep chirpin!!

You forget that you’ll also dance on the same music

No it is you who assume that I would, but that's the inherent flaw in your kind. To assume is to make an "@$$" outta "U" not me!

I am not like anyone you can perceive or picture. You don't have the acumen to figure me out, so please go ahead with whatever effort you making, typing away furiously.

Your kind is a predictable and unfortunate one. But don't let that stop you from replying to posts!! Carry on like a good little boy!

and this post revealed that my Age is greater than your IQ.

The fact that you replied to my post, shows how simple minded and ridiculous your IQ is.

One who has an outstanding acumen, doesn't talk about IQs. That was your second mistake.

Ok, you are asking same which your done in this thread?

Yeah ... that's a good boy, keep chirping!!!

Last edited:

Better yet gather some fine a$$ chinese women. Do some mujra. Sorry "item song".

Ye
Tbhi tm log bs Bollywood nay hi jahaz gira saktay ho, wo kam jo hm asal may kartay hain 😂😂😂

JF-17.
Tum log LoLlywood me hi 4 Mirages ko gira sakte ho, Behind Enemy Lines ke scene copy karke, kyunki Balakot me PAF soti hui pakdi gayi.

Back
Top Bottom