What's new

Jaguar Darin II

It does not talk about the Srinagar incedent you talked about!!!:angry:

Nor it talks about Pilot error being the main source!!!!:angry:

Nor it talks about 2 squadrans being destroyed!!:angry:

What unconfirmed reports you are talking about now?:tdown:

If you dont have sources dont make such loud claims!! :hitwall::hitwall:
You are dumb for your own liking, this is what i posted.....

The IAF Jaguars have never once fired in anger, yet since it's induction into the Indian service, the airforce has lost the equivalent of two squadrons in accidents and pilot error, the irony is the Jaguar is a twin engine platform, meaning that little bit extra safety.
And this is what the article discloses........

HAL has so far produced close to 100 Jaguars. Of the 17 Jaguar trainers, all equipped to DARIN II standard, 8 aircraft have been delivered to IAF. The remaining 9 will be produced within this financial year. In 25 years of its service IAF may have lost over 35 Jaguar aircraft. A DS aircraft was the first to be lost due to bird hit on one engine. Unlike the HF-24, the break up of the engine damaged the other engine as well forcing the pilot to bail out. Losses have been due to bird hits, pilot error, engine failures after debris ingestion and disorientation at night. Unconfirmed press reports indicate that IAF may order twenty more strike fighters.
1: @ The IAF lost the equivalent of two squadrons, hence the article disclosing the loss of over 35 aircraft, now let me spoon feed you, each IAF squadron deploys around 16 aircraft ..........
2: @ In accidents and pilot error..... hence the article, losses have been due to bird hits, pilot error, etc etc.

See if you can accumulate and digest this, before asking for more.

IAF's upgraded Jaguars are some of the best tactical Bombers in the world. They are not exactly the best but they get the job done and they fit our requirements against Pakistan.

make up your mind dude :rolleyes:

You are dumb for your own liking, this is what i posted.....

And this is what the article discloses........

1: @ The IAF lost the equivalent of two squadrons, hence the article disclosing the loss of over 35 aircraft, now let me spoon feed you, each IAF squadron deploys around 16 aircraft ..........
2: @ In accidents and pilot error..... hence the article, losses have been due to bird hits, pilot error, etc etc.

See if you can accumulate and digest this, before asking for more.

Where is your Srinagar incident claim? Calling me DUMB shows you have no proof to back yourself up! So call me names!:agree::woot:

Where is it given that pilot error was the major cause of majority of losses, as you have claimed it being a twin engined safer a/c? Don't play with words to suite your requirements. Obviously, pilot error is always one of the causes including bird hits etc!

In Past 25 years about 35 being lost due to attrition/accidents (1.4 a/cs lost per annum) as you claimed be correct, but what is so unusual about a/cs being lost due to accidents, that you take great pleasure to mention? Please look at every Air Force and you will find such incidents! DARIN-2 and DARIN-3 upgrades as mentioned by Ironman are the answer to pre-liberalization lack of funds for military upgrades!

No need to call me names, as Mr. Me is not throwing cusses at Mr. You!:agree:

Last edited:
Where is your Srinagar incident claim? Calling me DUMB shows you have no proof to back yourself up! So call me names!:agree::woot:

Where is it given that pilot error was the major cause of majority of losses, as you have claimed it being a twin engined safer a/c? Don't play with words to suite your requirements. Obviously, pilot error is always one of the causes including bird hits etc!

In Past 25 years about 35 being lost due to attrition/accidents (1.4 a/cs lost per annum) as you claimed be correct, but what is so unusual about a/cs being lost due to accidents, that you take great pleasure to mention? Please look at every Air Force and you will find such incidents! DARIN-2 and DARIN-3 upgrades as mentioned by Ironman are the answer to pre-liberalization lack of funds for military upgrades!

No need to call me names, as Mr. Me is not throwing cusses at Mr. You!:agree:
Since you are in denial, let me make it easy for you,
Unlike the Jaguar, F-16 is a single engine aircraft, in the Pakistan Air force it has had some 27 years of operation, for the first six years of it's service it was involved in a battle with Afghan/Soviet aircrafts scoring over a dozen victories, out of it's 27 years service with the PAF, it spent 15 under sanctions, for the past couple of years, F-16s are flying daily sorties against the Talibans, with all these demands and restrictions, the PAF have lost only 8 aircraft in 27 years. At least four of these losses were unavoidable, never the less compare the figure with the twin engine Jaguars that have been lost in the IAF service.
As for the Srinagar incident, let me remind you, it's not the first time it's been mentioned in this forum.

Chuk it!

I have seen sensationalization, twisting facts, creating own delusions, living in your own fantasy world etc on many pakistani TV channels and people reacting in the manner these so called analysts wants them to, its not new!

Really, the likes of Aaj Tak and IBN beats them all hands down.
Watch and weep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are on some Brain slowing/ Grey matter killing drugs? Whats to weep about the above report

Day by Day u r gettiing worse. Still you are not able to back your claims with sources, as you have heard most of them somewhere!!:no::no:

Hope you don't want me to start posting your ridiculous news posts with conspiracy theories and usual delusional :cheesy::cheesy:rantings?? LOL:partay::partay:
Listen scumbag, since you are finding it hard to digest, you are digressing. Stop trolling before you end up back on your BR.
And how do the videos relate to any defense related debate. you are just a troll'

Since you are in denial, let me make it easy for you,
Unlike the Jaguar, F-16 is a single engine aircraft, in the Pakistan Air force it has had some 27 years of operation, for the first six years of it's service it was involved in a battle with Afghan/Soviet aircrafts scoring over a dozen victories, out of it's 27 years service with the PAF, it spent 15 under sanctions, for the past couple of years, F-16s are flying daily sorties against the Talibans, with all these demands and restrictions, the PAF have lost only 8 aircraft in 27 years. At least four of these losses were unavoidable, never the less compare the figure with the twin engine Jaguars that have been lost in the IAF service.
As for the Srinagar incident, let me remind you, it's not the first time it's been mentioned in this forum.

Can I use a simple Mathematics here ?

Total F-16 = 40
Lost = 10
Attrition Rate = 25%

Total Jaguar = 178 (38+140)
Lost = 39
Attrition Rate= 21.9%

P.S:- Links are provided

Total F-16 = 40
Lost = 10
Attrition Rate = 25%

Lost = 39
Attrition Rate= 21.9%

You also might wanna take a look at the "causes" since that is more relevant to the argument.

found some pretty good ones in there

Hhahahh bad mouthing is sign of defeatist mentality:D:D

As I dislike to be personal and bad mouth, I will obviously be more CIVIL:rolleyes:

You have been badmouthing for a long time, but I will not blame you for certain reasons!:woot::woot:

Watch some intelligent talk and learn to be more civilized and not giving out usual threats and howls! Your threats means nothing to me, give them to Somalians or Paupas, if they take them seriously. This is a real intelligent talk below:

He is a sad clown who can not make people laugh.:woot:
Now you rant about being civil after delivering your pathetic triad.
Learn to walk before committing your self to a run.
All along you have merely been digressing and making ridiculous rants.
But it's beyond you since empty pots make more noise.
Have you provided any materialistic logic to your arguments. Did you even read the link i posted. ? I guess not since truth, reality is above your comprehension. Before gloating about intelligentsia, learn to debate and face the reality as sometimes grit comes with grains.

You also might wanna take a look at the "causes" since that is more relevant to the argument.

found some pretty good ones in there

Oh yeah....
29th April 1987 - F-16 - Hit by a Sidewinder fired by another F-16.:lol:

Total F-16 = 40
Lost = 10
Attrition Rate = 25%

Lost = 39
Attrition Rate= 21.9%

How convinently you have side lined the factual issue of the number to year ratio, sorties factor, mission flown and accomplished and the safety of twin compared to single engine. If one was to go by your logic, no Tejas have crashed to date, damn it makes it even more reliable than the F-22, since a couple of them have gone down. :no:

hahhaha I am not trying to make you laugh nor its easy for you :lol:

Chuk it, I have controlled myself against your badmouthing tantrums for a longtime! :smokin:

Well it so seems you are here to mischief your self as i have not witnessed much of a contribution from you except patting others on the back.
Guess what ever float your boat.
As for bad mouthing merry go around, i do believe in giving as good as i get. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom