What's new

Jadhav case: Pak’s vote on ICJ judgment shot in arm for India

Pakistan knows that modi is praying we hang him before Indian election so he can sell his death to make bhakts chutya and they give him vote
so I believe kolbosh will be hanged after Indian election so that bjp can't utilize his death
BTW superior breed Indian ??
This is terminology used for animals like dogs :)

Can you tell me when you will hang him after election, atleast approximately when according to your confidence. You kidnapped him on 3 March 2016. Was there elections that time. Elections is in May 2019 It will be past 3 years. So you are saying our prayers work & yours wont.

Atleast let us know when you have asked your God for him to be hanged, what date or Month, so if it works, we know the power of your God.

Can you tell me when after election, approximately when atleast according to your confidence. You kidnapped him on 3 March 2016. Was there elections that time. Elections is in May It will be past 3 years. So you are saying our prayers work & yours wont.

Atleast pray to your God on what date or Month you want him to be hanged, so if it works, we know your God is real & powerful.
Who the hell kidnapped him.What we want by kidnapping him ,to fk him?

Who the hell kidnapped him.What we want by kidnapping him ,to fk him?

Innocent until proven. Don't tell me, prove to the world if you can. Can you

Your Gov.t can't even take his name in international forum. You know why. Because he will told to release & your establishment's lid will be blown in front of your people & they will have no face to hide in shame.

Ask your Gov.t to give the proof to the international community & see if they will

Innocent until proven. Don't tell me, prove to the world if you can. Can you
We don't need to prove it to the world Sonny just to.our courts and we have
Icj is just asking for a retrial with Indian counselor but again it has to be proven to our Court if he is innocent :)

For year after year you will be having this debate, but your Gov.t wont hang him & he will be release quietly after several years. This is what will happen whether you like it or not

Have u seen Indian soup opera they call news a lot of em r
He already accepted that he is a spy.
Do not tell me that your army officers are just too fragile to become ready to say anything for others with the help of some treats.:partay:

For year after year you will be having this debate, but your Gov.t wont hang him & he will be release quietly after several years. This is what will happen whether you like it or not
Yeah he die in darkness in our jail eventually:angel:

Even if your version plays out
Those several years would be equal to several life sentences seeing prior experience
his life would be destroyed for his family who would be in limbo of hope and despair it would be a life long agony

As is said u can mourn a deceased and move on but not of a lost one
Deary
And all u would do for him which u call son of your soil is give him a medal which in practicality is just a piece of tin and do few photo sessions to sell your munjan to chutya bhakts :(
And that for him and specially his family be more worse then his death

He already accepted that he is a spy.
Do not tell me that your army officers are just too fragile to become ready to say anything for others with the help of some treats.:partay:

Yeah he die in darkness in our jail eventually:angel:
Your or ours deary ????

Karama is concept of Hindus, shaheed in Sanskrit is veeramaranam, Might be word Shaheed is a Urdu word. What nonsense is there un my previous post? If you don't have answer just don't blabber.
Pakistanis try to sell that Jadhav entered in Pakistan with his fake Indian passport ..... offcourse he was kidnapped from Iran
And?

Pakistanis try to sell that Jadhav entered in Pakistan with his fake Indian passport ..... offcourse he was kidnapped from Iran

Iran should also file a case against pak for abducting their security forces.

No one wants to kill him, he has developed a fondness for beef steaks.

Back
Top Bottom