What's new

J11b Pakistan future Navy jet fighter

Pakistan should go for 36 of these fighter jets to give Aerial support to its navy and if economy improves really soon than they should go for 54 or 72 of these fighter jets mostly equipped with anti ship role

If Pakistan could afford them then with good radar, electronics and weapons they can be a big headache to IAF & IN during any future hostilities.

If Pakistan could afford them then with good radar, electronics and weapons they can be a big headache to IAF & IN during any future hostilities.

Hi

Giving them headache should never be a MILITARY goal---and it never is. The goal is always to smash the enemy to the best of our abilities and capabilites.

Having 54-72 of these aircraft gives a massive strike capability to the naval wing. These number are a total game changer.

Hi

Giving them headache should never be a MILITARY goal---and it never is. The goal is always to smash the enemy to the best of our abilities and capabilites.

Having 54-72 of these aircraft gives a massive strike capability to the naval wing. These number are a total game changer.

Sir let's be realistic. PN ain't no getting no J-11s.

How was your trip to Multan (if you actually were there:))

Last edited:
Sir let's be realistic. PN ain't no getting no J-11s.

Hi,

Trip to multan was good. It has changed a lot in the last 7 years. Could not recognize the street and side street that my house is on---wide road with a side walk---had to ask directions. The driver of the rental was laughing at me----says 'do you really live here'---.

In multan---try shangrilla chinese restaurant in cantt----manchurian chicken---absolutely delicious----was surprised.

As for J11---it was just in answer---a wishful thinking.

No doubt 2-3 sqds of J-11B will be a massive boost for PAF and PN but then IAF won't sit idle too. IAF may order more Rafales or around 100 Su-35 in that case.

Sir let's be realistic. PN ain't getting no J-11s.

Hi,

Trip to multan was good. It has changed a lot in the last 7 years. Could not recognize the street and side street that my house is on---wide road with a side walk---had to ask directions. The driver of the rental was laughing at me----says 'do you really live here'---.

In multan---try shangrilla chinese restaurant in cantt----manchurian chicken---absolutely delicious----was surprised.

As for J11---it was just in answer---a wishful thinking.

Ah indeed. The city of the saints. I go there almost every year. Peaceful and calm.

:)

J-11s are too far fetched for PN. In any case if a twin engine came to Pakistan, it would be with PAF. I think JF-17s with C802/803 will do fine based in Karachi. We'll need more than a squadron though.

Ah indeed. The city of the saints. I go there almost every year. Peaceful and calm.

:)

J-11s are too far fetched for PN. In any case if a twin engine came to Pakistan, it would be with PAF. I think JF-17s with C802/803 will do fine based in Karachi. We'll need more than a squadron though.

Hi,

For the protection of naval assets and port, JF17 is not enough. Pakistan needs a serious heavy air dominance fighter interceptor aircraft to protect skies and ground and naval installtion of karachi an gwadar.

Last edited:
Most likely will not be sold because of complaints from Russia.

No doubt 2-3 sqds of J-11B will be a massive boost for PAF and PN but then IAF won't sit idle too. IAF may order more Rafales or around 100 Su-35 in that case.

If ever inducted these birds will be most advance variants means they will have most advance systems Chinese can offer to us, even if only 03 squadrons are inducted then 02 squadrons may be placed in Karachi with JF-17s providing support so in any battle in that area it will be a big headache for IAF / IN because PAF will be able to inflect good damage to IAFs Super Sukhois / Rafaels for the first time which will let IAF / IN to think twice and IN will not be able to blockade Pakistani shipping lines as they will have to face YJ-12 from J-11x / J-16x.

But all this is just hypothetical scenario, also getting more of these planes in time of crises from China may not be a big issue for Pakistan to handle increased number of Super Sukhoi / Rafaels.

YJ-12 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
PL-12 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“Sino-Meteor” Archives | Romania MilitaryRomania Military
PL-21

Most likely will not be sold because of complaints from Russia.

China have sold F-7 and other stuff without any issue, why would they care about Russia and Pakistani pilots are flying Sino Su-30s so there is a reason they are flying them in China because Pakistan don't have them.

Last edited:
China have sold F-7 and other stuff without any issue, why would they care about Russia and Pakistani pilots are flying Sino Su-30s so there is a reason they are flying them in China because Pakistan don't have them.

SAC has already said the J-11 is exclusively for the PLAAF and have no plans to export it. There were problems with Russia with the original Su-27 contact from which the J-11 was developed from, exporting the J-11 will harm relations will Russia. Training yes, exporting no.

Back
Top Bottom