What's new

J-XY - maybe J-35 - next generation carrier-borne fighter

I'm offensive because it wasted my time. If it is truly classified then he should remain silence, am I supposed to believe he actually saw the real thing with this Picasso masterpiece? This painting brought nothing new to the table.

There is a great saying: if you don't like it, why bother? All it makes you more angry since you additionally wasted even more time ... but please keep in mind that some might rate this interesting and as such it was worth.

There is a great saying: if you don't like it, why bother? All it makes you more angry since you additionally wasted even more time ... but please keep in mind that some might rate this interesting and as such it was worth.

You're right of course. It's just that I hate those "跳大神“ type, can't resist to vent....

I think the drawing illustrates a thrust vectoring engine and a new rear section different from the J-31. And that it is a PLA (AF) (AN) project not an independent project like J-31.

I think the drawing illustrates a thrust vectoring engine and a new rear section different from the J-31. And that it is a PLA (AF) (AN) project not an independent project like J-31.

Pardon, but where do you see "a thrust vectoring engine and a new rear section different from the J-31"??

Can't see any vertical thrust engine. May be you are referring to the opened canopy?
Screenshot (3070).jpg

Hi, I said thrust vectoring. See the black thrust vector nozzles at the back...
OK, but those are just un-decipherable as anything but just engines. There is no indication that they are thrust vectoring. The sketch is not meant to be detailed. Just wait for photo to appear.

OK, but those are just un-decipherable as anything but just engines. There is no indication that they are thrust vectoring. The sketch is not meant to be detailed. Just wait for photo to appear.

All models have jet engines (turbo fan engines actually). Then why the black part in one and no black in the other?

Also, for STOL capability thrust vectoring really helps.

Hi, I said thrust vectoring. See the black thrust vector nozzles at the back...

You are kidding? ... as noted by @lcloo there is nothing on that sketch that can be taken as a hint for a certain detail, only the sketch speaks for itself.

All models have jet engines (turbo fan engines actually). Then why the black part in one and no black in the other?

Also, for STOL capability thrust vectoring really helps.

Yes, but IMO this guy just wanted to make some fun and made this rough sketch in order to show there is something but not to reveal any details that can cause him troubles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom