What's new

J&K: Pakistan fires at the Uri sector, kills one Indian Army JCO

Is Zaid Hamid Pakistan President or high rank officials make you so worried about? Pakistanis are sane people. Killing a India for no reason is just like kill themself agianst a mirror.

Please change the translator you are using so that what you write makes sense.

google hafiz saed, dawood ibrahim...there current hideouts, pakistan was even protecting osama-bin-laden.

well google shits like ghazwa-e-hind, watch videos of Zaid Hamid, look for facebook pages on Jihad. Just an hour back I saw a video where terrorist were shown crossing LoC... PAKISTAN WAS FORMED TO BECOME ANTI-INDIA.

Do you really think USA can fly all the way down to Bin laden's hideout without under the table permission from Pakistan goverment. Unless They are idiot.

You can't tolerate Muslim like many other religious living in India.

While China do accept Muslim polpulation, and India media say we should let them being independent. You guys play double side.

JCO....killed in militant or Pak Army fire.... :confused:

To avenge Captain Sarfraz's death, PA will butcher an IA officer of a bigger rank.

CAPTAIN-HAFIZ-SARFRAZ-SHAHEED-316x248.jpg

google hafiz saed, dawood ibrahim...there current hideouts, pakistan was even protecting osama-bin-laden.

well google shits like ghazwa-e-hind, watch videos of Zaid Hamid, look for facebook pages on Jihad. Just an hour back I saw a video where terrorist were shown crossing LoC... PAKISTAN WAS FORMED TO BECOME ANTI-INDIA.
You failed to care your muslim brother and allowed your country seperated into two parts. It's your stuipid goverment there to balme man.

You failed to care your muslim brother and allowed your country seperated into two parts. It's your stuipid goverment there to balme man.
Then how did Bangladesh formed, that Pakistan didn't even care for its own people.

Iam not a Hindu neither a Muslim, i don't believe in religion, its all made up stories... what matters is if anyone is harming my country ill treat it like an enemy

Yeah really kid... 15+ civilians including infants,women,old people and young men have died ... houses shelled,livestock killed,ambulances targetted.. heck just yesterday a 70 year old man was sniped while he was cutting the fodder ... so get lost... as for 2-3 days.. sunny.. we will kill more.. stop it or face the fukin music.
IA killed civillians? that's serious.

Then how did Bangladesh formed, that Pakistan didn't even care for its own people.

Iam not a Hindu neither a Muslim, i don't believe in religion, its all made up stories... what matters is if anyone is harming my country ill treat it like an enemy
You shall ventilate your angry on terrorist, not Pakistani civillians.

Yeah really kid... 15+ civilians including infants,women,old people and young men have died ... houses shelled,livestock killed,ambulances targetted.. heck just yesterday a 70 year old man was sniped while he was cutting the fodder ... so get lost... as for 2-3 days.. sunny.. we will kill more.. stop it or face the fukin music.

Your army fires at villagers of Jammu and Kashmir on Indian side.

Cry me a river...and carry on posting BS... india the angel:

LTTE
Chakmas
Moaists in nepal
MBs in EP
BLA etc in Baluchistan
Issues with China.. dang boy.

maoists in nepal ...... seriously .

BLA in baluchistan ...... usual blabbering by pakistanis . no proof untill now .

maoists in nepal ...... seriously .

Their Former Army chief blamed india!along with the jaming insas shoved down nepalese army throats..

BLA in baluchistan ...... usual blabbering by pakistanis . no proof untill now .

Cant hide the truth.. even ur COAS accepted tht.. MMS again reminded of tht in USA... short memory?

Back
Top Bottom