What's new

J&K: Pakistan fires at the Uri sector, kills one Indian Army JCO

Unlike india .. Pak media doesnt show graphic pics... its banned by PEMRA.

az9iqb.jpg

Azad Jammu and Kashmir’s Prime Minister Chaudhry Abdul Majeed hands a memorandum to UN officials in Muzaffarabad..

He took whole of his caravan to complain against India and gain sympathy and more media coverage. Usual tactics. :rolleyes:

hey mate has the chini Govt. recently increased the daily wage per post significantly from the previous 50 cent-a-post!!perhaps that is the most probable reason why your a$$ is jumping up and down in this thread.....

Last edited:
tell us the real story my friend, Indians act like crybaby in this thread.

Not as much as the Chinese did when a comedia made a 'joke' on them.

I am actually beginning to believe the stories about Chinese government paying online users to direct internet directions. Either that or all Chinese racist twats.

I will believe the latter. btw, don't forget to act like a crybaby when another American comedian makes a joke at your expense

Well still not as bad as Chinese driving on New Zealand roads.

I mean, I know you aborted your female population, and the rest are getting screwed by white men, you still should do something productive. Why don't you be a good little boy and start making them iPhones eh?

I am waiting for my next iPhone, Chop! Cjop! get to it.

You guys have no women to screw and before you die from pollution I need that iPhone.

And please don't suicide. I am really thrilled for my Apple products.

Cut it off man, you guys just can't tolerate different opinions.
The thing is that only a little fraction of them wants to join with Pakistan. Rest wants a complete merger with India or special status in India, which is being given to them...

Pakistan occupied Kashmir is another serious issue, and it is hidden everytime...it burns from inside but never shown

If it is so, why so many Indian think Tib
The thing is that only a little fraction of them wants to join with Pakistan. Rest wants a complete merger with India or special status in India, which is being given to them...

Pakistan occupied Kashmir is another serious issue, and it is hidden everytime...it burns from inside but never shown
why many Indan firmly claim that Tibetan don't wanna stay with China? Why I have to believe what you say. Some other side of the story PAkistan member could provide?

If it is so, why so many Indian think Tib

why many Indan firmly claim that Tibetan don't wanna stay with China? Why I have to believe what you say. Some other side of the story PAkistan member could provide?
I don't know about Tibetans, all I can say is that Pakistan is using dirty tactics to take Kashmir and India will really spank them hard if they cross the limits ^_^

In India, J&K is divided into Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh regions. While in Pakistan, Kashmir is divided into Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan.

2010 BBC survey results:
-> Ladakh is more than half the area of J&K and almost 70-75% of its population wants complete merger with India. It has Buddhists and Shia Muslims as majority.
-> Jammu is slightly smaller than Ladakh and has Hindus as majority, followed by Sunni Muslims and Sikhs. 75-80% of its people want complete merger with India.
-> Kashmir is the tiniest part of J&K, a minor speck on the map of J&K, bordering Pakistan. It has a comprehensive Sunni Muslim majority, thanks to the ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits in the early 1990s! Almost 80% of Kashmiris want complete independence from India and barely 4-5% want to join Pakistan. The rest want either special status with autonomy in India or complete merger with India or status-quo.

Back
Top Bottom