What's new

J&K: Pakistan fires at the Uri sector, kills one Indian Army JCO

It is the sun never set empire caused the seperation according to religious, you shall blame them instead of me. And you guys join the commonwealth to indetify with a country colonized you for hundreds.

I have admited that Pakistan has terrorist group, but PA is not terrorist man. Those terrorist living in Pakistan even killed Pakistanis, you can't simply label Pakistani as terrorist. I understand your passion, but PA soldiers die as well in the conflicts. The most important part in the conflicts is to restrain yourself from killing civillians. I also strongly condeme those terrorist killing Indian civillian in Mumbai.
We will never give them Kashmir. We want Hafiz Saed and Dawood Ibrahim alive or dead... Pakistan is helping them in hideout on top of it Hafiz Saed roams freely in the roads of Pakistan...

They support terrorist in India, we support TTP in Pakistan. Give a good reason for having peace with a nation who teaches small kids to hamper India, hands them guns to become mujahids cross LoC and kill Indian civilians.

As a human, i have RIP for the officer being killed. He just did what he is supposed to do, a soldier die on the field.

Isn't that others were doing in this thread ??

Giving a RIP to the the martyr .

We will never give them Kashmir. We want Hafiz Saed and Dawood Ibrahim alive or dead... Pakistan is helping them in hideout on top of it Hafiz Saed roams freely in the roads of Pakistan...

They support terrorist in India, we support TTP in Pakistan. Give a good reason for having peace with a nation who teaches small kids to hamper India, hands them guns to become mujahids cross LoC and kill Indian civilians.
I don't think Pakistani are evil like what you described. show me some proof. Last time i visted Lahore, i know how lovely Pakistani is.

Last edited:
I don't think Pakistani are evil lile what you described. show me some proof
google hafiz saed, dawood ibrahim...there current hideouts, pakistan was even protecting osama-bin-laden.

well google shits like ghazwa-e-hind, watch videos of Zaid Hamid, look for facebook pages on Jihad. Just an hour back I saw a video where terrorist were shown crossing LoC... PAKISTAN WAS FORMED TO BECOME ANTI-INDIA.

RIP to the Jawan. Responce will come soon just like always.

Atleast we dont shell villages and kill innocent civilians?! As for ur bitchin abt responding.. well guess what... The Rangers n PA troops are showing patience.. test it too much you will end up sending more body bags..

On topic RIP.

IA fired 56000 rounds and 5000+ mortars what more they can do?

Fire at more civilian populations? even snipe 70 year old men? kill infants and women? destroy houses n kill livestock?

google hafiz saed, dawood ibrahim...there current hideouts, pakistan was even protecting osama-bin-laden.

well google shits like ghazwa-e-hind, watch videos of Zaid Hamid, look for facebook pages on Jihad. Just an hour back I saw a video where terrorist were shown crossing LoC... PAKISTAN WAS FORMED TO BECOME ANTI-INDIA.

Cry me a river...and carry on posting BS... india the angel:

LTTE
Chakmas
Moaists in nepal
MBs in EP
BLA etc in Baluchistan
Issues with China.. dang boy.

Is Zaid Hamid Pakistan President or high rank officials make you so worried about? Pakistanis are sane people. Killing a India for no reason is just like kill themself agianst a mirror.

For Gesus Christ sake, i don't hate Islam although i'm a christian. why you ?

Back
Top Bottom