What's new

J&K: Infiltrators occupy Indian village along the LoC, say sources

Drop them dead like bad habit !!

Where did you hear this?

At the Army Canteen when I picked up a couple bottles of JD this evening. As I said, rumor, since I dont know the Captain who mentioned it.. He claimed that this is being hushed up to not spoil the Nawaz-Manmohan meeting

At the Army Canteen when I picked up a couple bottles of JD this evening. As I said, rumor, since I dont know the Captain who mentioned it.. He claimed that this is being hushed up to not spoil the Nawaz-Manmohan meeting

I used to make up stories too when I was 12 years old.

Actually it makes sense. 30 non-state-actors would not infiltrate without the assistance of state actors. The attack on the police station was probably a diversionary tactic for a grand infiltration. They goofed up big time, since the infiltrating party was engaged quite a while back. Anyway, grand catch for our forces, to eliminate such a large number together. The JD you bought seems fitting for the occasion.

OK my little indian friend. Is that all.

Have seen stuff in india, that would not see in sub-Saharan Africa - that wretched country - can do us no harm.

Made a separate country out of your territory, captured Siachen, we are blocking your rivers , making new allies so they don't give weapons to you ,turning you old allies against you (Afghanistan, Iran), spending 10 times more on military than what your country spends. :lol: If there's any more harm to be done , please let me know and I'll try to speak to some people in the army. Pretty sure they'll be able to help out. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom