What's new

J&K: Infiltrators occupy Indian village along the LoC, say sources

3txtwo.jpg

:lol:

choron ko sare nazaer ate hain :omghaha:

images

images

We are not using Heli gunships on our own people like you do..

you can say Shaddat to Baloch freedom fighters...

first of all , Kashmir is a disputed territory but balochistan is not .. secondly ask a mufti if the jehhad thing can be applied in this case he will tell u i cant be .. moreover baloch never say they are doing jihad...

Not needed.. Just make sure they are not allowed to cross over and they will blow themselves up in Pakistan itself (like you see happening on the western side since NATO is blocking them in Afg)

:lol: that's the issue with the dream of shahdat. Now when these terrorists will reach hell, and realize that the Pakistani terror handlers had defrauded them with the fake promises of heaven and the fringe benefits of heaven, they have no way of complaining :D

yeah the soliders they killed will be in suarg and sipping cow **** colada

30 units of strategic assest gonna waste ...

by the way what are the so called freedon fighters doing near LOC ?

freedom ke liye fight karni hai to apne ghar se fight karo...

ha ha .. don't be mean. Bhavnao ko samjho! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Are LOC kahan gaya? Hud ho gayi.. ab hamari Dilli pe humla

sale tujhe pata hai aaj kel gang bang ke kitne cases aa rahe hain per tu kehta hai to tere liye iska bhi intezaam kara denge per koi chikna mille to sahi

Here's a warning to our Pakistani friends: Expect a riposte for the terror attack soon. I cannot predict the date, but a huge bombing is on the way somewhere in Pakistan. It's a tit-for-tat. I expect at least 20 casualties. Take my word. It's going to happen. This is a two way game. You strike, we strike back. That's the story of Indo-Pak relations today.

Best of luck. Please don't get caught during your Sunday shopping. Stay safe! :D

:chilli: bada hi natkhat launda lagta hai ye to phir !!!

maloom hai na dharmatama film pe tune aur sudhir ne beach pe kya kiya tha isse bhi aur iske so called strategick assets ko bhi wahi khujli hai jalim lotion lana mat bhoolna aur nai OLD MONK aur sarson ka tail le aaonga fir :butcher:........:rofl:

first of all , Kashmir is a disputed territory but balochistan is not .. secondly ask a mufti if the jehhad thing can be applied in this case he will tell u i cant be .. moreover baloch never say they are doing jihad...

Any brainwashed Muslim today can pick up an AK 47 and call himself a Jehadi.. In todays world, Jehadi = Terrorist..

maloom hai na dharmatama film pe tune aur sudhir ne beach pe kya kiya tha isse bhi aur iske so called strategick assets ko bhi wahi khujli hai jalim lotion lana mat bhoolna aur nai OLD MONK aur sarson ka tail le aaonga fir :butcher:........:rofl:

ab purane kukaram yaad dila ke sharminda to na karo aise ... iska ilaaj karte hai ... ek lolamicin ka injection aur bimari jad se saaf.

ab purane kukaram yaad dila ke sharminda to na karo aise ... iska ilaaj karte hai ... ek lolamicin ka injection aur bimari jad se saaf.

abe bahi iski bimari itni chaldi mita dega to teri talab kaise poori hogi chal agar teri ho bhi gayee to mai kya ghanta bajoonga :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom