What's new

J&K: Infiltrators occupy Indian village along the LoC, say sources

abe bahi iski bimari itni chaldi mita dega to teri talab kaise poori hogi chal agar teri ho bhi gayee to mai kya ghanta bajoonga :rofl:

Thoda bhavnao mein beh gaya tha ... aur upar se TV pe bawasir ke ilaaj ki ad aa rahi thi .. to sab khapad choth ho gaya !!!

thread converted to gays paradise....

sambhalo apne aap ko bhaiyo ye log waise bhi apne aap ko bahut gora chitta aur chikna samajhte hain...

Thoda bhavnao mein beh gaya tha ... aur upar se TV pe bawasir ke ilaaj ki ad aa rahi thi .. to sab khapad choth ho gaya !!!

he he he wo to theek hai per pakistani jiyale kahan chale gaye unko bula de na bhai maza nahi aa raha

I adore and want to praise bravery of Pakistani framers. They are doing what PA could not do in last 67 years. :laughcry:

Feeling sorry about PA ..they need to hide behind poor farmers? Ye kaise Mardangi hai?

your army is known for killing the poor and helpless.

thread converted to gays paradise....

sambhalo apne aap ko bhaiyo ye log waise bhi apne aap ko bahut gora chitta aur chikna samajhte hain...

sahi kaha major sahab ek baar mille to sahi jo inko 1971 me mille the wo shareef aur vegtarian hindu baniye the

Here's a warning to our Pakistani friends: Expect a riposte for the terror attack soon. I cannot predict the date, but a huge bombing is on the way somewhere in Pakistan. It's a tit-for-tat. I expect at least 20 casualties. Take my word. It's going to happen. This is a two way game. You strike, we strike back. That's the story of Indo-Pak relations today.

Best of luck. Please don't get caught during your Sunday shopping. Stay safe! :D

how are we involved .. u have occupied their land and killed 100,000 of them ..may be kashmiris are taking revange of ur barbarism

sahi kaha major sahab ek baar mille to sahi jo inko 1971 me mille the wo shareef aur vegtarian hindu baniye the

tu kya ap kaminay aur tharki hain?

how are we involved .. u have occupied their land and killed 100,000 of them ..may be kashmiris are taking revange of ur barbarism

tu kya ap kaminay aur tharki hain?

he he he aap meri itni tareef na karen huzoor main apni aukat janta hoon sarkar :whistle:

Here's a warning to our Pakistani friends: Expect a riposte for the terror attack soon. I cannot predict the date, but a huge bombing is on the way somewhere in Pakistan. It's a tit-for-tat. I expect at least 20 casualties. Take my word. It's going to happen. This is a two way game. You strike, we strike back. That's the story of Indo-Pak relations today.

Best of luck. Please don't get caught during your Sunday shopping. Stay safe! :D

You are a good writer. Use your talent for novels rather than news. :D

You are a good writer. Use your talent for novels rather than news. :D

whats more very soon in later part of 2014 you are going to get gift of lve from your brotherli country and ypur best freinds and freinds not masters will help it and you will then have to llook what your choices were for the past 66 years ..till then Good Luck

You just gave them a hint ,that its going to be on a sunday.and where it is.:D

call them what u want .. if the western countries invade them and when they retaliate ... they are terrorist ...

Yeah.. when they retaliate against civilians.. And the terrorist supporting mindset of Pakistanis (some) is already seeping thru in your justification

Yeah.. when they retaliate against civilians.. And the terrorist supporting mindset of Pakistanis (some) is already seeping thru in your justification

why r u so worried about civilians ..they hate u more then they hate those terrorist ...terrorist have killed much less civilans then ur army .. i dont undertsand this logic when civilans die during ur army operation that is colatral damage when they are killed when they freedom fighters attack ..then its terrorism .. its very hypocritical mindset

why r u so worried about civilians ..they hate u more then they hate those terrorist ...terrorist have killed much less civilans then ur army .. i dont undertsand this logic when civilans die during ur army operation that is colatral damage when they are killed when they freedom fighters attack ..then its terrorism .. its very hypocritical mindset

Same applies in KPK, Balochistan, Karachi, etc etc.. You bomb so called militants (freedom fighters for some) using your F 16s and then claim all the ones killed are militants.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom