What's new

J&K: Infiltrators occupy Indian village along the LoC, say sources

Don't worry my little indian friend. 5000 indians starve to death every year, you are more likely to starve - than see a fighter.

he he he he dont worry brother poor people get killed in every nation in you land of the pure 60% of your population dosent have food security as per your own people and you think of elimanating us he he he good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry my little indian friend. 5000 indians starve to death every year, you are more likely to starve - than see a fighter.

Right. Talk about poverty because the topic is embarrassing. As if Pakistanis live like swedes, and has no poverty.

Anyway, better to have a bigger chance of dying of poverty than dying in a bomb blast, which is how most Pakistanis end up these days.

Do viruses exercise?:omghaha:

Anyway, good luck with that. I hope this mindset continues in Pakistan, of wanting to be at constantly at unaffordable war with a country that can afford it. And descending into anarchy in the process, becoming more unstable with each passing day, having to negotiate and strike deals with its internal enemies, letting armed groups control their territory because the govt can no longer afford to fight them, requesting insurgents to open offices, and so on.

LOL. All this because it chose to have an eternal enemy, to feel like mard-e-momins.

OK my little indian friend. Is that all.

Have seen stuff in india, that would not see in sub-Saharan Africa - that wretched country - can do us no harm.

OK my little indian friend. Is that all.

well you know what your best freinds in the western borders of pakistan are prepairing to give you a very good gift which you never even thought and will be fclialated by your deeper than ocean friends and Friends not Masters aswell prepare for that now :cheers:

No. There is also...KABOOM!!!

The sound one hears most often in Pakistan these days.

My little indian friend, you need some food.

well you know what your best freinds in the western borders of pakistan are prepairing to give you a very good gift which you never even thought and will be fclialated by your deeper than ocean friends and Friends not Masters aswell prepare for that now :cheers:

English, do you speak it?

Sorry, not interested in these pointless one liners. The point has been amply made, and now you are reduced to pathetic trolling, with no substance. Enjoy.

And sorry about the loss of 30 of your terrorist brothers. Hope they got their just rewards in hell. Adieu, and KABOOM!

Sorry, not interested in these pointless one liners. The point has been amply made, and now you are reduced to pathetic trolling, with no substance. Enjoy.

And sorry about the loss of 30 of your terrorist brothers. Hope they got their just rewards in hell. Adieu, and KABOOM!

Trolling from some Pakistanis aside,Is there a news update somewhere on this ?

English, do you speak it?
he he he bhai after half a bottle of rum what do you expect well dont worry about english your nation is behaving like those in bhagdad when mongol armies were at the city gates and they were debating about mosquetos ..... i guess history is going to repeat it self again good luck buddy to you and your nation

World does not think india is Pakistan's eternal enemy??? have you asked the world, and I am not your "mate".

With pleasure. :)

Actually I meant other than you guys nobody thinks we are a virus. I personally do not see Pakistan as a whole as our enemy. It is just people like you. Infact not just our enemy, you guys are an enemy to the entire humanity MATE.:woot:

india is the eternal enemy of our land, our race, our blood, as long as there is one indian left, the war will continue, indians are like a virus that needs to be exercised.

And award of idiotic post of the 21st century goes to Rafi. Bing.Bing.Bing.

Trolling from some Pakistanis aside,Is there a news update somewhere on this ?

No, there isn't. The Indian media does not think such things to be newsworthy. Even the attack on the army camp is now less prominent than the news of political parties bashing each other.

Back
Top Bottom