What's new

J-20 and T-50, which is better?

I think you should quit embracing this pointless "white brotherhood" with the Russians. Russians don't like you swarthy Southern Europeans either. Few years ago i heard the Greek students also being targeted by their skinheads, then imagine what they would do to a Sicilian tourist. :lol:

Go to the Moscow subway near the hive of the skinheads, see how long you can last as a white. :P

WHITE POWER!

Oh wait, I am South Asian :lol:

yeah thats how your pathetic excuse of being the buttom of the table``of course some sentive technologies are non patented, our company does that too. but just look at the sheer number differences of 'known' patents of China (12,000+) india (1,000+ mostly foreigned owned) and russia (900+), you can work out how techonological power house India is 'leading' the league``:)

and also the number of 'known' patent grands are the quiteria to assess international company's innovability, like Apple, Google, and Sony are always ranked on top based their 'known' patents```a private chinese firm Huawai produces more 'known' patent than your whole country can pull in a year`!

but i guess your media tells you TATA and Infosys are the leading 'innovative' companies because of their 'unkown' patents then? lol

if you think PCT is the base... keep it as the base...

dont talk about tata and infosys. even US admit their quality. can ur mobile phones work atleast a year without repair.

lol``lowest reply for ever, some random people from the US saying Infosys is good and you keep bragging about it? Vodafone, Orange, O2, British Telecom, and many many other western network giants that give the best end-to-end supplier of the year to a private chinese firm like Huawai`and there are many many more cases and we never brag about those``

look at the market value top 20 rankings of brands, the 'mighty' TATA and Infosys is out the picture, and there are many chinese ones,``

yeah you keep dreaming on the 'shining' land created by your wannabe media``:)

my frind i have posted pics yes you have seen me i have a jaw like a anvil xxl hands and 21 inch biceps and 9inch wrist i can hold my own ;) + my frind im sicillian cypriot and irish making me a good mix .. you would last all of 30 seconds with me in a scrapp you post your facebook seeing you have seen me.. yes i am dark features but i still am white but most of all an american a memeber of the best country in hte world btw your welcome here and canada because we are xenophobic like china .. us is the only place you will see everyone at a buss stop not evan reali\zing the person across is diff

I think you should quit embracing this pointless "white brotherhood" with the Russians. Russians don't like you swarthy Southern Europeans either. Few years ago i heard the Greek students also being targeted by their skinheads, then imagine what they would do to a Sicilian tourist. :lol:

Go to the Moscow subway near the hive of the skinheads, see how long you can last as a white. :P

hey tiger, give S Euroepans a break, that reever guy you responded to is an Indian!

I exposed him long time ago.

I speak almost all Southern Euroepan languages, let him speak to me in French? Italian? Spanish? Portugese?

He can't. :lol:

his username is a giveaway already, S europeans normally have nothing to do with "ver" in their native languages.

hey tiger, give S Euroepans a break, that reever guy you responded to is an Indian!

I speak almost all Southern Euroepan languages, let him speak to me in French? Italian? Spanish? Portugese?

his username is a giveaway already, S europeans normally have nothing to do with "ver" in their native languages.

So there Indians think they are white, must be something new. :cheesy:

lol``lowest reply for ever, some random people from the US saying Infosys is good and you keep bragging about it? Vodafone, Orange, O2, British Telecom, and many many other western network giants that give the best end-to-end supplier of the year to a private chinese firm like Huawai`and there are many many more cases and we never brag about those``

look at the market value top 20 rankings of brands, the 'mighty' TATA and Infosys is out the picture, and there are many chinese ones,``

yeah you keep dreaming on the 'shining' land created by your wannabe media``:)

Infosys on telecom industry great. this shows wat knwldge dat u have gud keep it up.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

are nakodaka bosidk. narukutha kodaka.

2011-03-03_03sm.jpg

2011-03-03_01sm.jpg

cool pics

J-20

How do you think?
My point is, J-20 is better than T-50, because the J-20 stealth performance and aerodynamic layout is better than T-50.

No... Coca-cola >Pepsi, Nike>Addidas, Cannon>Nikon, Toyota>GM, McDonald>KFC, Tiger>Lion, Kungfu>Karate and T50>J20

J-20 is better than T-50, because the J-20 stealth performance and aerodynamic layout is better than T-50.Right Dude let them just wait and watch

J-20 is better than T-50, because the J-20 stealth performance and aerodynamic layout is better than T-50.Right Dude let them just wait and watch

True, thanks for you support bro, but let not be too hasty of bragging since the aircraft is not deployed yet. Otherwise, there will be another flame war.

We like to work harder and talk less. You know there are China haters everywhere, so let just keep them at bay for now.

In brief, it is probable:

J-20 advantages over T-50:
- stealthiness
- weapons and fuel load
- maneuverability

T-50 advantages over the J-20:
- raw thrust to weight ratio
- radar? (this is unconfirmed until we see specifications of the Type 1475)
- supercruise and speed

In brief, it is probable:

J-20 advantages over T-50:
- stealthiness
- weapons and fuel load
- maneuverability

T-50 advantages over the J-20:
- raw thrust to weight ratio
- radar? (this is unconfirmed until we see specifications of the Type 1475)
- supercruise and speed

I don't think 117S has any adavantage in supercruise, unless they can come up with the so-called AL-41.

Back
Top Bottom