J-11BS with WS-10 engine

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
wtj436.jpg

sq2fso.jpg

I thought u guys claimed these to be on J-11B 2 years ago.

if you have something official then post. dont post pics.. and then it may be just one or two test planes..

There were official news that posted 2 years ago about the mass production stage of the WS-10A engine. :coffee:

I posted those two pics because many people haven't see the J-11BS model with the TH engine before.

I never posted any repetitive stuff.

Here is the testing plane for WS-10 back in 2005.

You can see the early TH engine has an ugly looking nozzle compared to the current one, which is very smooth looking.

b26fd78cdbcbab645c82089825852cc3.jpg

again pics.. man u guys just leak the pics when necessary on convenience... but u never have any proof... just one or two pics..i mean u still going to Russians for engines.. u have not developed any usable engine so far.. its just not even upto 20% of original engine performance...

again pics.. man u guys just leak the pics when necessary on convenience... but u never have any proof... just one or two pics..i mean u still going to Russians for engines.. u have not developed any usable engine so far.. its just not even upto 20% of original engine performance...

indian as usual ..... remember about j20 aren't u all having same issue of "proof".

We haven't bought any Russian engine since then, those rumors are just unconfirmed news from the Russian media, which is later refuted by the Chinese goverenment.

In early 2011, we just cut off the deal of RD-93 for JF-17.

Now we can even produce more WS-10 at a faster rate than Russia producing their AL-31.

Remember WS-10 has been used by hundreds J-11A/B, now J-15 and J-11BS/J-16, soon the J-10B.

indian as usual ..... remember about j20 aren't u all having same issue of "proof".

i cant trust these 2-3 leaked pics as proof of something achieved. change nozzle slightly and take two pics,release on net and want everyone to accept it as first grade. not done really.

i cant trust these 2-3 leaked pics as proof of something achieved. change nozzle slightly and take two pics and want everyone to accept it as first grade. not done really.

There are many different pics of J-11B/J-15/J-10B with the TH engine, those two pics are just news, since it is the operational J-11BS.

Back
Top Bottom