What's new

J-11B vs Su-30MKI

^this happens due to russian always give production technology but not basic design laws for their products . . So it always problem to copy russian tech to the level of theirs

I belive j-11 dont have the ability as the su.27 have

The Members Must Consider One Very Important Factor - Western Avionics which is second to None ( On Par with US ).

The Recent Upgrade Programme of JF17 and the desperation of PAF to get Western Missiles and Avionics eaisily tell u the reality.

Now i wont conclude that Chinese Avionics is Better or Inferior But, The specific points i mentiond make MKI a perfect 4.5 Gen Fighter.

Add to it an AESA , that MKI will be getting , very soon, the only major distinguished capability lacking between MKI and an F22 Raptor in Stealth.

MKI Has Range, The Radar, The Manuverability, The TVC , The Avionics, The Protection Suite You will know the why MKI is far superior to J11.

Its easy for me to say F22-stealth=MKI But, Thats not the way to compare.
Similarily .. MKI-Radar-TVC-Avionics=J11 .. May Be but Its stupid to compare the Frontline Fighters like that.

The Members Must Consider One Very Important Factor - Western Avionics which is second to None ( On Par with US ).

The Recent Upgrade Programme of JF17 and the desperation of PAF to get Western Missiles and Avionics eaisily tell u the reality.

Now i wont conclude that Chinese Avionics is Better or Inferior But, The specific points i mentiond make MKI a perfect 4.5 Gen Fighter.

Add to it an AESA , that MKI will be getting , very soon, the only major distinguished capability lacking between MKI and an F22 Raptor in Stealth.

MKI Has Range, The Radar, The Manuverability, The TVC , The Avionics, The Protection Suite You will know the why MKI is far superior to J11.

Similarily .. MKI-Radar-TVC-Avionics=J11 .. May Be but Its stupid to compare the Frontline Fighters like that.

Hi
"just because Pakistan is looking for European avionics & radars so that makes MKI the best fighter in the world except it's not stealthy but still best of all we dont need MMRCA since we already have the best one but we are still gonna get it". :rofl: <-----------Now that's what you call a fan boy statement not to mention the JF-17 as an example only speaks of eternal obsession :tdown:

Last edited:
Great standards Indeed, We are happy as Long as Counries Like Israel and Russia want our avionics to be Used by them, its a Moment of pride for us...

Russia wanted our Vetrivale Avionics suit for there Sukhoi 30 varients to export it to other countries...

Israel Is looking to Put Our Mayavi EWS for there F-35's.... And If that is not standards, then may I Know what according to Is?

Calm down man. I was not pointing towards india only. What i was trying to say that you cant just say that abc country has installed avionic so this AC is better than xyz country AC.

We must compare the specifications (which in case of J-11 will not be known exactly)

So leave this fight.

ahhh..whats the point in comparing apples with oranges???

Calm down man. I was not pointing towards india only. What i was trying to say that you cant just say that abc country has installed avionic so this AC is better than xyz country AC.

We must compare the specifications (which in case of J-11 will not be known exactly)

So leave this fight.

My Answer was Just to prove the standard of Our avionics, was not comparing....

"Now i wont conclude that Chinese Avionics is Better or Inferior But, The specific points i mentiond make MKI a perfect 4.5 Gen Fighter."

so tell me again why india is looking at other fighter when the MKI is "perfect"

"Now i wont conclude that Chinese Avionics is Better or Inferior But, The specific points i mentiond make MKI a perfect 4.5 Gen Fighter."

so tell me again why india is looking at other fighter when the MKI is "perfect"

We need other Air superiority Fighters aswell.... Instead of only Upgrading the Suk 30 MKI, we need Other Air superiority Fighters In our Arsenal And Diversity Is required.. And Our thirst for Suk 30 MKI will never end..Its such a potent aircraft

But You see, MKI 's are And would be the back bone of IAF till the FGFA is fully inducted, no matter which ever Aircraft is chosen In MRCA.... Because MKI is being upgraded to a 4.5 Gen Aircraft....

Last edited:

please use ur common sense as we all know sukhoi 30mki is air su. fighter ..............and if u talk about others than its MRCA (multi role combat aircraft ) and FGFA (fifth gen fighter aircraft) their name say it all.........................

if u want 1 on 1 so on fighter so su30mki is best in whole asia

JF-17 got J-11B radar? That's new... No, the J-11B radar was developed from scratch has nothing to do with previous developments.

@apple,
As IndianArmy Said, we are NOT looking for a fighter BETTER than MKI, but to make up the numbers and to fill in the gap between LCA and MKI.

@luftwaffe,
You just deliberately misspelt..
I guess this is ur best shot when u got NO defence.. And suitable replies.
U r not to blame.. MKI is the King of Asian Skies.

@
I never said jf17 has j11 radar.
I was ONLY stating the IMPORTANCE of Advanced Radar and Avionics.

Back
Top Bottom