What's new

J-11B has received the AESA upgrade

But SAC is currently producing the J-11B, J-15, and J-16, and they are even developing the J-11D. That doesn't sound like a lack of production capacity.

you answered your own question then, the carrier air wings alone needs around 50-60 more J-15 for flight ops, training and rotation, when do you think they can fullfill this order? i think that should be SAC's top priority now.

Some people in this section deny SU35 transaction because Some India might laugh up our indeginous weapons. I will say: let them laugh, we know what's the best gonna serve ourself.

because your engineers cobble up something together, disseminate the photos on the net so you boys salivate over it while the real thing is nowhere near the standards required.

Kindly provide an example of such a situation in which the above has occurred.

But please, post the gif anyway.

514m.jpg

3pdp.jpg

bc2h.jpg

nsje.jpg

mfzs.jpg

93x.gif

you answered your own question then, the carrier air wings alone needs around 50-60 more J-15 for flight ops, training and rotation, when do you think they can fullfill this order? i think that should be SAC's top priority now.
SAC's production capacity is nearly fully-stuffed(J15,J16,J11B). Instead spending on those crap USA' bond, we should make it pennywise to buy fighters. We never lack of money/skill worker/team leader, it is time. Japan won't say: hey, i will kick off the war until year 2018, any time will it happen!

Some people in this section deny SU35 transaction because Some India might laugh up our indeginous weapons. I will say: let them laugh, we know what's the best gonna serve ourslef.

Other people deny it because the Chinese and Russian officials have already denied it themselves.

They are producing the J-15.

These pictures show China airforce is gonna have a brilliant future. Anyway, we need SU35 before J20 deployment.

By the time the Su-35 arrives the J-20 and the J-11D would have been deployed.

Perhaps the deployment time of J20 is not that kind of early as we think? Prepare for the worst.

It doesn't matter; there will be induction of China's three 4.5 generation fighters, which will render the Sukhoi redundant.

Kindly provide an example of such a situation in which the above has occurred.

WS-10? DF-21D?

Both were to be the end of all according to Chinese posters here, the engine was supposed to be powering everything while it only recently was inducted when the quality control issues and reliability were supposedly sorted out.

DF-21D, one picture of a hit to an immovable concrete slab and you boys were already posting carriers in flames.

Here's a good example, 3 years ago, talking about WS-10G.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/88582-confirmed-engine-ws-10g.html

I could go on, but it's saturday morning and i'm in easy mode.

WS-10? DF-21D?

Both were to be the end of all according to Chinese posters here, the engine was supposed to be powering everything while it only recently was inducted when the quality control issues and reliability were supposedly sorted out.

DF-21D, one picture of a hit to an immovable concrete slab and you boys were already posting carriers in flames.

Here's a good example, 3 years ago, talking about WS-10G.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/88582-confirmed-engine-ws-10g.html

I could go on, but it's saturday morning and i'm in easy mode.

The WS-10 problems were fixed in 2009 and now all the new J-11B flying are equipped with the WS-10, so that isn't really a good example to begin with.

As for the DF-21D, Chinese generals claim that it's in initial stages of deployment and it has caused major response from the US Navy, as well as deterrence measures, so it's pretty self explanatory what the top brass makes of it. The "concrete slab" photograph originated way before the DF-21D was known to exist; however military insiders have shown a picture of a retired ship fitted with RCS amplifiers that was reportedly sunk during a DF-21D test.

Because the original article that started the whole thing was from 2012. As of June 2013 both the Russian government and Chinese government stated that the deal did not exist. And so far the governments are far more credible than a recycled rumor that contradicts itself.

As of June 2013 the Russian government official stated:

ITAR-TASS : Russia, China prepare contract on Su-35 supplies
June 17, 2013 - RT News
The parties work hard to coordinate financial and technical conditions of the future contract, which is due to be prepared by the yearend. At present, the details of the contract are being specified
The two countries have already signed an intergovernmental agreement on several of these new Russian 4++ generation jets

This is the latest and most actual official information from Russia and Chinese government never denied it.

Now tell me wtf some mythical article from 2012 has to do with all that and did you get brain injury or you are mentally retarded or something else wrong with you?

The WS-10 problems were fixed in 2009 and now all the new J-11B flying are equipped with the WS-10, so that isn't really a good example to begin with.

Of course it's a good example. If we were to believe what was posted here the WS-10 was already in service before the problems were sorted out and was powering everything from J-10 onwards....

another example: WS-15, 3 years ago. Just like i said, engineers post picture, and all hell breaks loose among Chinese netizens. Where is the engine in question now?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/87964-j-20-ws-15-engines.html

As for the DF-21D, Chinese generals claim that it's in initial stages of deployment and it has caused major response from the US Navy, as well as deterrence measures, so it's pretty self explanatory what the top brass makes of it. The "concrete slab" photograph originated way before the DF-21D was known to exist; however military insiders have shown a picture of a retired ship fitted with RCS amplifiers that was reportedly sunk during a DF-21D test.

On China’s unique, aircraft-carrier killing DF-21D anti-ship ballistic missile, Greenert said the U.S. Navy is working on ways to counter the missile during the “kill chain” involving the missile, its maneuvering warheads, and the sensors and guidance used in targeting.

“In other words to do such a thing you have to have the sensor, you have to detect a ship, you have to recognize it is a ship, you have to then be confident that you got it well enough, then you have a tracking solution, the you’ve got to be comfortable you can launch, it launches, it goes in the right direction, then it has to adjust itself,” he said. “So at that point you can spoof it, you can jam it, you can try to shoot it down, and as it gets closer you can put a wall of lead up.”

Doesn't sound like what you wanted to sound does it?

CNO: Vigilant but not worried by Chinese naval buildup | Washington Free Beacon

The "concrete slab" photograph originated way before the DF-21D was known to exist; however military insiders have shown a picture of a retired ship fitted with RCS amplifiers that was reportedly sunk during a DF-21D test.

There's no independent confirmation if that ship was really sunk. It would have to have been at open sea and the missile hitting it could have been tracked, but there's no records of this.
The concrete slab in the desert was supposed to be a DF-21D test, it's irelevant if the missile itself wasn't known at that time. When it was known that picture was used on this forum as photographic prediction of what was happening in drawings, ie. burning carriers.

Rule of thumb any sensible person adopts after spending time here is, whatever some Chinese post, you take it with some salt, ie. don't believe it all right off the bat. In a considerable percentage it's more about hype then actual hardware. Sorry, but that's how i see it after being here for a year.

Another banal example of this: last year all the rage was world's biggest/tallest building made from prefabricated parts, to be completed in three months. It didn't happen did it? If it would i'm sure there would be a thread on here.

Of course it's a good example. If we were to believe what was posted here the WS-10 was already in service before the problems were sorted out and was powering everything from J-10 onwards....

It was in service before the engine problems aroused. Of course at that time the J-11B program was still relatively young.

The WS-15 core was tested years ago and there was a photo of it. The lack of news on it doesn't mean that it's not going well.

I'm on easy mode as well :D, but there are plenty of articles that state the opposite. Heck, the United States would not be claiming how the X-47B would render the DF-21D useless if they didn't take it seriously. Anyways, the PLAN does have assets such as satellites, aircraft, UAVs, which supports it.

There's no independent confirmation if that ship was really sunk. It would have to have been at open sea and the missile hitting it could have been tracked, but there's no records of this.
The concrete slab in the desert was supposed to be a DF-21D test, it's irelevant if the missile itself wasn't known at that time. When it was known that picture was used on this forum as photographic prediction of what was happening in drawings, ie. burning carriers.

The concrete slab was on my computer hard drive long before the DF-21D existed. There was a photo of the same ship being refloated with a big hole in it but I can't find it right now. Anyways, the Chinese are also known to test MaRVs which is essentially the same engineering concept in the ASBM.

As of June 2013 the Russian government official stated:

ITAR-TASS : Russia, China prepare contract on Su-35 supplies
June 17, 2013 - RT News

This is the latest and most actual official information from Russia and Chinese government never denied it.

Now tell me wtf some mythical article from 2012 has to do with all that and did you get brain injury or you are mentally retarded or something else wrong with you?

The article, as mentioned before, is a retelling of a rumor that existed long before that, and one that was proved wrong by Chinese & Russian officials.

Back
Top Bottom