J11BS WITH WS10A

Zt7O9.jpg

Old J11A /SU27 WITH WS10,
this pics show that J11A /SU27 with AL31f could be reengined with the WS10

9iTPu.jpg

goJLw.jpg

VIDEO

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on. It's a AL-31 copy, and you know it.

oh come on. ao333 is a troll, and you know it.

ao333 is a desperate white guy living in Canada. All he does it to watch Asian p@rn all day and then release milk shake on his computer screen.:partay:

Congrats to China on this achievement. What's are the major differences between the Russian and Chinese engines for this jet? what are the major differenciating factors in performance?

1325342063_65985.jpg

this pic is a newly produced J11B with WS10A jet engine,bcz this new J11B was not painted and its green composite material was clearly visible. CCTV confirmed that the RCS of the J-11B is 4 ㎡ by increasing the use of composite material, Reducing rcs from 15 ㎡ of Su27 to 4 ㎡ of J11B and Saving 700 kg for weight and increasing 10000 hours for airframe life

UqtMi.jpg

nhXmR.jpg

.Also you can see the new J-11B's 10 hardpoints very clearly.

thx weimeng

The J-11B basically uses an air frame design of Russian origin. But everything else including engine are Chinese. It's a great achievement for a developing country if you ask me.

The use of a Russian air frame design is what ticked off the Russians.

That's the best looking Flanker I've seen :D

I don't think the J-11 is for export mate.

It is. It was presented to Pakistan but no order was made.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

I don't see how that's possible. It'd infuriate Russia for sure.

But then, it'd certainly increase the PAF's offensive capabilities. It should go for heavy class fighters as soon as possible.

Russia has no control over China's export.

Back
Top Bottom