What's new

J-10C and J-11D

cirr

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
which of the two aircrafts will appear first?

162947rm5jguulogappvaz.jpg.thumb.jpg

It is now open secrets that(611,CAC)and(601,SAC)are well into the developments of J-10C and J-11D,respectively。

:tup: good question. I want @mods to come here and put some light on this matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

That looks like a Mig-29 bend together with F/-18

:tup: good question. I want @mods to come here and put some light on this matter.

Dont take it too seriously. All is speculation at the moment. But watch out this thread in another years time. It might turn into reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but the image you posted is nothing official and came from a fan source. And please state where the rumor came from.

Any cgi out for J-10C?

No, but the rumor is that it will feature twin canted vertical stabilizers, conformal fuel tanks, enhanced avionics, etc.

Any cgi out for J-10C?

You won't have to wait too long for the real thing。

end of year or early next。J-10C or J-10D, a stealth fighter that might have Pakistan interested.

end of year or early next。J-10C or J-10D, a stealth fighter that might have Pakistan interested.

Update: J-11D is now thought to be a small upgrade instead, perhaps no stealth.

J10C would be a Rafael killer... But with induan economy tanking I dunno if we need to worry about that:)

J10C would be a Rafael killer... But with induan economy tanking I dunno if we need to worry about that:)

We should not see what India is doing we should improve our economy and think bigger Sir we need to to get J-10 and also JF-17 at least 250 JF-17 and 150 J-10 B and if in next 10 years a miracle happens and our economy gets lot better we should get more of the and some other jets which would be completely developed by China by that time and also need to get Naval Warships in huge numbers

Back
Top Bottom