What's new

J-10AH Fighter (Naval Version)

D0BB45888BBC57DD337556CCCD50F25E.jpg

This is not a j-10 rather its jf-17

A fundamental question - why doesn't china starts using J-10B (which has all the mentioned improvements)to produce further variations it need???

These may be a good color schemes for PLAN and PLAAF j-10 and j-11

images

images
[/IMG]

images

A fundamental question - why doesn't china starts using J-10B (which has all the mentioned improvements)to produce further variations it need???

After improvements are made to meet PLAAF requirements, J-10B will officially enter service. For now testing........

what the specification of naval variant ? any improvement over current j-10b ?

I don't think that the J-10B is mature enough for mass production just yet. Perhaps they are trouble shooting a few systems right now... We can't be sure.

Me neither, their color sense is terrible.

i think they need to look at both of us for planning the color scheme for their aircrafts and should appoint as as color designers .in such case we can earn handsome money and can also make aircrafts look more cool :pakistan::china:

J-10B is the MK2 version of J-10A right?

Or it is a dedicated naval fighter with short landing and take off?

J-10B is a hugely-upgraded variant of the J-10A, with TVC, AESA, DSI, and increased RAM.

J-10C is the one with STOL capabilities and is carrier-based. It is essentially a naval (possibly twin-engined) variant of the J-10B.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

J-10B - An upgraded variant of the J-10, unofficial images of the new J-10B variant have surfaced, showing a prototype of J-10 modified with a diverterless supersonic intake (DSI), an infra-red search and track (IRST) sensor, modified vertical stabiliser, ventral fins, housings fitted under the wings, and a modified nose that could indicate an AESA radar. It had its first flight in December 2009.

First flight was in December 2008, not 2009.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom