What's new

J-10A / B fearful F-15J

If your J-11B as well as advertising, so why would you buy Su-35S?
The Su-35 deal firstly came out from Russia side(a Russian newspaper named "The business daily Kommersant"), both of DoD didn't admit it yet, i mean there's no official statements just rumors on the internet.
Anyway Su-35 is a good 3.5gen fighter, if true it's also not bad for PLAAF to equip 48x Su-35 fighters(Rumors said purchase 48x), and rumors said the truth of China to buy Su-35 only for Su-35's radar system and jet engines, wanna research 117S engines and RLSU-27 radar that Russia refuse to provide China alone. (U know China developing next gen fighter:J-20 and J-31, lack R/D experiences on thrust-vectoring jet engine)

So at last whether China will import Su-35 from Russia, i think it's still a good deal for PLAAF && China aviation industry, just 48x Su-35 to equip 2x new regiments of PLANAF and China aviation engineers can learn new technology to develop domesitc WS-15 jet engines.

And I've never heard of the Su-27SK or UBK were excluded from the PLAAF
1992, 1st group of 12x Su-27sk from Russia to join PLAAF. After 20 years, China Su-27sk started to retire from these 1st group.
Su-27ubk not retire, PLAAF need these two seats Su-27ubk to train new pilots. (Trainer for J-11B,now China still producing domestic J-11B,J-16 fighters)

PLAAF Su-27sk retired, 2009 old photos
eWshk.jpg

ad1Ra.jpg

After retire these old Su-27sk, now PLAAF still own 250+ J-11 and J-11B fighters, heavy fighter numbers still rise soon J-16(China version Su30mkk) and J-15(China version Su33) will join PLA together. Coz SAC can redesign and manufacture domestic Sukhoi fighters, China economy also can afford huge fighter groups.

The Su-35 deal firstly came out from Russia side(a Russian newspaper named "The business daily Kommersant"), both of DoD didn't admit it yet, i mean there's no official statements just rumors on the internet.
Anyway Su-35 is a good 3.5gen fighter, if true it's also not bad for PLAAF to equip 48x Su-35 fighters(Rumors said purchase 48x), and rumors said the truth of China to buy Su-35 only for Su-35's radar system and jet engines, wanna research 117S engines and RLSU-27 radar that Russia refuse to provide China alone. (U know China developing next gen fighter:J-20 and J-31, lack R/D experiences on thrust-vectoring jet engine)

So at last whether China will import Su-35 from Russia, i think it's still a good deal for PLAAF && China aviation industry, just 48x Su-35 to equip 2x new regiments of PLANAF and China aviation engineers can learn new technology to develop domesitc WS-15 jet engines.

1992, 1st group of 12x Su-27sk from Russia to join PLAAF. After 20 years, China Su-27sk started to retire from these 1st group.
At least Su-27ubk not retire, PLAAF need these two seats Su-27ubk to train new pilots. (Trainer for J-11B,now China still producing domestic J-11B,J-16 fighters)

PLAAF Su-27sk retired, 2009 old photos
eWshk.jpg

ad1Ra.jpg

What happened to that plane. Recycled, sold back to Russia, turned into ground target, etc......

What happened to that plane. Recycled, sold back to Russia, turned into ground target, etc......
After near 20 years of high strength flight, metal hull of aircraft start to be aging, and body structure deformation.
Well i dont know the last result for these retired aircraft, guess throw it away in some aircraft grave. Of course remove off all electronic equipments, these can be recycled.

Add a J-6 grave pic
1012150930dc742568ef127e74.jpg

@vietminh
1. J-10B not stealth and no stealth weapon pylons, just reduce front RCS

J-10B full mount
u2h58.jpg

F-15J cockpit
wBoQ5.jpg

Updated F-15J cockpit (can launch AIM-120,currently modified 40~60(doubt) )
XCQUw.jpg

Old Su-27sk cockpit
UqK8Q.jpg

All China J-11/J-11B/J-10A can launch medium-range air-to-air PL-12 missile of active radar guide PLAAF owned 600+, and JH-7A bomber/fighter and some J-8II fighters also can launch PL-12 missiles. When we talk here J-10B and J-15 going mass produce ...
J-11 cockpit
eafBF.jpg

J-11B cockpit
AyOIn.jpg

J-10A cockpit
CKlAM.jpg

iEAS6.jpg

BTW what's the situation about Vietnam Su-27sk? PLAAF started to retire old su27sk.

Does any country from Middle East is looking into J-10BS????

Last edited by a moderator:

Does any country from Middle East is looking into J-10BS????
Hehe,it depend on mature WS-10 jet engine to replace importing Russia AL-31F jet engine, at least after domestic WS-10 mass produce.

@vietminh
1. J-10B not stealth and no stealth weapon pylons, just reduce front RCS

J-10B full mount
u2h58.jpg

F-15J cockpit
wBoQ5.jpg

Updated F-15J cockpit (can launch AIM-120,currently modified 40~60(doubt) )
XCQUw.jpg

Old Su-27sk cockpit
UqK8Q.jpg

All China J-11/J-11B/J-10A can launch medium-range air-to-air PL-12 missile of active radar guide PLAAF owned 600+, and JH-7A bomber/fighter and some J-8II fighters also can launch PL-12 missiles. When we talk here J-10B and J-15 going mass produce ...
J-11 cockpit
eafBF.jpg

J-11B cockpit
AyOIn.jpg

J-10A cockpit
CKlAM.jpg

iEAS6.jpg

BTW what's the situation about Vietnam Su-27sk? PLAAF started to retire old su27sk.

Updated F15Js can't launch AIM-120 , Also only about 30 updated F15Js can launch AAM-4 AMRAAMs

is there any agreement of PAF having J10
when PAF is getting them?
and r they J-10A or J-10B???
which typ of weaponry will be included with them??
r they compatible with American missiles??

is there any agreement of PAF having J10
when PAF is getting them?
and r they J-10A or J-10B???
which typ of weaponry will be included with them??
r they compatible with American missiles??
I don't know, just hear news several PAF pilots ever flied J-10A and they believe J-10A a good fighter.Rumors said PAF need J10A but no any official confirm. J-10B better than J-10A on radar system(AESA),avionics,low front RCS.

I think China fighter can not use Western missiles, need to update fire control system.

I don't know, just hear news several PAF pilots ever flied J-10A and they believe J-10A a good fighter.Rumors said PAF need J10A but no any official confirm. J-10B better than J-10A on radar system(AESA),avionics,low front RCS.

I think China fighter can not use Western missiles, need to update fire control system.

chk out this...
Future of PAF and J-10

Is the J-10B close to that of the French Rafale and Japanese F-2

Rafale > J-10B > F-2 (updated ,only 16 fighters) > J-10A > F-2(60 + 6 fighers)

China has really catches up.:china:
I would love to see a J-10B flying above me.

After near 20 years of high strength flight, metal hull of aircraft start to be aging, and body structure deformation.
Well i dont know the last result for these retired aircraft, guess throw it away in some aircraft grave. Of course remove off all electronic equipments, these can be recycled.

Add a J-6 grave pic
1012150930dc742568ef127e74.jpg

Those J-6 should be recycled so that the metal pieces can be used for bullets, missiles, guns, spare metal, etc....

Back
Top Bottom