What's new

J-10 might not needed as they don't add anything to PAF's capability

Said the payload of dual seat JF17 will increase 25%. I still curious about why PAF not join the J10 development at the first beginning instead of JF17? Two options: 1. China FMS Pakistan to induct J10b/c 2. Pressure Russia to agree sell J16 or J11D to Pakistan( if they don't agree they will sell Su35, let them choose)

The CPEC is aimed to help Pakistan earn more money. When you have more cash at hands, you just buy more advanced jets.

Said the payload of dual seat JF17 will increase 25%. I still curious about why PAF not join the J10 development at the first beginning instead of JF17? Two options: 1. China FMS Pakistan to induct J10b/c 2. Pressure Russia to agree sell J16 or J11D to Pakistan( if they don't agree they will sell Su35, let them choose)

The CPEC is aimed to help Pakistan earn more money. When you have more cash at hands, you just buy more advanced jets.

that's the blunder of PAF not going with J-10 development . it is known that Pakistan provided valuable input in J-10 development from their experience operating western fighter especially F-16 .probably unavailability of J-10's AL series engine from Russia stooped Pakistan from joining J-10. just imagine if Pakistan having 250 J-10A/B/C produce under license inside pakistan instead of JF-17 make a formidable force in south Asia .

Which one of these three has the payload of a rafale or su30? Assuming the fc31's payload with weapons bay to be slightly less than a mig29.

Our fleet should have around a 50-100 aesa equipped fighter bombers [multirole mid/heavies] so that they can fight their way in enemy teritorry both in terms of avionics and loitre time.

J20 hits 2 birds with 1 stone i.e stealth and payload otherwise a setup for 100 j10c should be developed

Its sheer stupidity when members say that jf17 can provide the same range/firepower/loitre time as j10 thus negating the need of j10. The tankers will be blown very early in the war

Members who say that j10 gives no added capability--- WTF--- Increasing the quantity of longer range fighter bombers DOES give you increased capability and operational choices. Moreover j10 has more space for avionics and fuel.
but again like f-35 i assume f-31 will be able to carry ammunition on surface as well if needed

J10 is a good aircraft but PAF would like to induct SU35 or equivalent. J31 or j20 is not ready yet to be inducted. J10 induction at the current time is not suitable for various reasons.

200 J10c cost 10 billions USD, too much for PAF.

It's not late if PAF go for J10c now, it's already a mature platform than 10 years ago.i think 4 to 5 squadrons is fine.
10 billion USD will not paid in a year, they will be paid in 10-12 years..

In the end the reality , , Thank you Sir for your eye opening post. And I Love JF17 Too:smitten:

How many more years You or Us or PAF need to bring numbers of F16 on required level,
come on man,,,:o::o::o:
and the sad thing is that that required level is not changed since 80's.

The mentality of "Fanboys" !
Our 250 JF 17 will kill all of IAF's Tejas(250+) , Mig 29 , Mirage 2K total almost over 450 Advance birds .:D
Our 125 F16 will kill all 500+ of SU30s (with upgraded kit of SU35) No issue for F16 its just like killing a bee .:D
Our 100+ F31 will kill all 150+ Rafale and 100+ Pak-FA , lol don't you know the power of F31 :D
And IAF's pilots don't know how to fly , they don't have any tactics and there moral is sh!t ...:D
Best of luck with that and keep it UP Boys :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::p:

Well I can only pray for them lol;):-)

Wouldn't be wrong to say "A Chinese marvel of engineering, the J-10".

Once the bird is inducted, no doubt will serve Pakistan better than F-16s in not many but few areas, I am sure like AESA, service reliability, after sale service, parts and any weaponry that is almost head-par with West/US including the option "No ifs & buts".

No more F-16s against funds then no issue at all, we have the choice of J-10 for current adversaries as well as to supplement our FC-31 in future.

Pak-China diplomacy can also work for J-16 or J-11D type birds though would take some time though J-10 is all ready to fly and available. If there are no more F-16s, I will be more happy to see J-10 or if possible, J-16 & J-11 D in Pakistan that will strikeout the chances of sanctions, kill switches, strings and no advance weaponry against rival. Such Chinese induction on large scale will also help to learn about technology more than before and the same would be feasible for the growth of JFT in light category. Way to go team Pakistan and at least the money will be spent more rightly.

200 J10c cost 10 billions USD, too much for PAF.

It's not late if PAF go for J10c now, it's already a mature platform than 10 years ago.i think 4 to 5 squadrons is fine.
agreed......100 he le lain sir next five years me..
The era of 4th ++generation will not b over in next 40 years.because these jets are highly up gradable to the next standards....
So never to be late....
J 10 c can be an air superiority fighter ......

agreed......100 he le lain sir next five years me..
The era of 4th ++generation will not b over in next 40 years.because these jets are highly up gradable to the next standards....
So never to be late....
J 10 c can be an air superiority fighter ......
The weapon bay of current 5th gen fighters are not big enough to perform multi role, so 4th ++ never obsolete.

PAF shall get 100 J10c ASAP, at the same price IAF can only get 18 Rafale. Damn cost effective. If I were the air chief, deal done. The most thing that Indians don't wanna see is PAF induct J10c in large quantity, why PAF still hesitate to something that it's enemy don't wanna see?

I don't know what PAF chief has in his mind, too much hesitation in it. If you don't wanna get upper hands against your enemy, just give up.

100 F16 along with 100 J10c and 50 J31 can make PAF a formidable force in the region.

If China can sell 2 swuadrons of J16 to PAF, it's even better than J10c deal. AS long as PAF need, we are ready to persuade Russian give a yes to J16. It give deep strike capacity to inner land target and CBG. We Chinese have a very strong feeling of responsibility to make PAF stronger, don't let the warm heart cool down. 90% Chinese military fans have problems why PAF don't induct latest version of J10 and still cozy up to F16. It let many people down and fell frustrated.

PAF shall get 100 J10c ASAP, at the same price IAF can only get 18 Rafale. Damn cost effective. If I were the air chief, deal done. The most thing that Indians don't wanna see is PAF induct J10c in large quantity, why PAF still hesitate to something that it's enemy don't wanna see?

I don't know what PAF chief has in his mind, too much hesitation in it. If you don't wanna get upper hands against your enemy, just give up.

100 F16 along with 100 J10c and 50 J31 can make PAF a formidable force in the region.
If Pakistan wants to get the upper hand over Indian air force, Pakistan must get JH-7B even a few numbers as minimum as 8 will suffice. JH-7B can even make PAF JF-17 stealthy and provide the much needed electronic protection/attack against any aircraft or ground systems. Mr. @MastanKhan I have seen you advocating JH-7B quite a lot on defence.pk, do you think that even acquiring it in minimum numbers can get the job done especially if its the electronic features that we seek? If PAF will not acquire this aircraft it would mean two things a) The capabilities are not good enough. b) PAF is what we think it is: STUPID.

Back
Top Bottom