What's new

J-10 has been serving in the Pakistan Air Force?

The is another Reason why it may BE delayed.

This reason effects most nations.

Quite Simply Money $$$$$$

Remember the CHINEASE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN LOANS for the 42 JF17 that PAF have ordered.

It maybe that PAKISTAN wants to finish paying for those 42 JF17 before it can afford to buy J10.

good thing for PAF, but i guess they only be starting delivery from 2014-15, by the time which IAF will surely have MRCA winner( EF or rafale - i hope) and also have a lead on atleast PAKFA if not FGFA, which fighter is gonna counter these deadly combo?????
latest rumors suggest that SH is going to be the MRCA winner and PAKFA and FGFA well nothing is out yet about these planes

According to reliable information, on the J-10 technical negotiations have been successful in China and Pakistan. However, Pakistan and China on the J-10 fighter aircraft purchase time of negotiations carried out in 2005, rather than reports that in 2008.
The first 10 fighter jets plans to deliver by the end of 2010 .
:smokin:

i am sorry hunter but so far there is only LOI (letter of intent) and PAF technical requirements (which are substantial) have been conveyed to our Chinese counterparts.

dont look to the pak skies for J-10's for too long as u might get a neck cramp!

According to reliable information, on the J-10 technical negotiations have been successful in China and Pakistan. However, Pakistan and China on the J-10 fighter aircraft purchase time of negotiations carried out in 2005, rather than reports that in 2008.
The first 10 fighter jets plans to deliver by the end of 2010 .
:smokin:

relax guys, come out of all the excitment,, it is just a rumor.
pakistan will get there FC20 somehwere around 2014-2015, it is not the J10B that we are going to get and FC20 will be different from the existing J10B. perhaps compatiable with westren systems.
moreover ther FC20 that we will receive will have a chines engine and the are not in a position to be fitted to FC20 and be deleivered anytime before 2014-2015,
sit tight friends, we will have to wait for another five years or so, for time being all we have to cheer is the JF17 and F16,,

mark the words,
FC20 wont be comming in 2010-2012, no chance!

regards!

also we will wait until indian MRCA winner is finalized and some modifications will be made after it,
perhaps we may even see a TV or even a SC version though the latter being a very rare possibility!!

so as sir. Fatman said, dont start searching the skies as yet,,

regards!

relax guys, come out of all the excitment,, it is just a rumor.
pakistan will get there FC20 somehwere around 2014-2015, it is not the J10B that we are going to get and FC20 will be different from the existing J10B. perhaps compatiable with westren systems.
moreover ther FC20 that we will receive will have a chines engine and the are not in a position to be fitted to FC20 and be deleivered anytime before 2014-2015,
sit tight friends, we will have to wait for another five years or so, for time being all we have to cheer is the JF17 and F16,,

mark the words,
FC20 wont be comming in 2010-2012, no chance!

regards!
there are no express provisions between Pakistan and China. Special things that require special handling. The Chinese government's behavior that is difficult to discern .
About J-10 real output, you should get some information about the engines order data of china and russia.With the China Aviation Industry Group's capabilities, Is it an impossible mission that to produce 10 J-10s before the end of 2010 ?
Time will prove what I said。
regards!:smokin:

NATO called J-10 “villain”,the name which does not arouses love. But we like the call. when will it appears in the sky of Pakistan ? It depends on the...
it will soon reach the place where it should go,and achieve the final victory.

pakistan will get FC20 around 2014-2015, it is a fake news for the outside.

If all the saying and by which was accurate as reported, I believe that their will be 2 squadrons of J-10 fighters in PK.

Last edited:
About J-10 real output, you should get some information about the engines order data of china and russia.With the China Aviation Industry Group's capabilities
:rofl:
well i really liked this one,
my friend, the FC20 that pakistan will get will be equipped with chines systems, this have been said times and times again,
every one have clearly stated that few modifications will be carried to FC20 before they come to PAF, it also makes sense that the deleiveries will start somewhere in 2015 when:
1.we wil know indian MRCA winner and make modifications accordingly,
2.china may succeed to develop there engine, if it is not done by that time( which seem not to be the case) , only then PAF will opt for russian one,
3.we will be having F1g blk 52 and perhaps will like to learn some things from them to incorporate to FC20 (seem unlikely but can be a possibility)
4. and most importantly,as it have been clearly stated by the top brass!

Is it an impossible mission that to produce 10 J-10s before the end of 2010 ?
no, it not,,
but still no chance to to get them by 2010!!

Time will prove what I said。
regards!
i wish time proves me wrong, beleive me our not, i will the one among the most happy people aroud here, infact be the first one to congratulate you, Inshallah!

this is not good for health,
;)

regards!

pakistan will get FC20 around 2014-2015, it is a camouflage in fact.

what is exactly a camoflauge?
getting them in 2010 while saying that we wil get them in 2015
or
the previous post by you?

no offense brother, take it cool!
best wishes,
regards!

:rofl:
well i really liked this one,
my friend, the FC20 that pakistan will get will be equipped with chines systems, this have been said times and times again,
every one have clearly stated that few modifications will be carried to FC20 before they come to PAF, it also makes sense that the deleiveries will start somewhere in 2015 when:
1.we wil know indian MRCA winner and make modifications accordingly,
2.china may succeed to develop there engine, if it is not done by that time( which seem not to be the case) , only then PAF will opt for russian one,
3.we will be having F1g blk 52 and perhaps will like to learn some things from them to incorporate to FC20 (seem unlikely but can be a possibility)
4. and most importantly,as it have been clearly stated by the top brass!

no, it not,,
but still no chance to to get them by 2010!!

i wish time proves me wrong, beleive me our not, i will the one among the most happy people aroud here, infact be the first one to congratulate you, Inshallah!

this is not good for health,
;)

regards!
:mps::smitten: waiting for u

NATO called J-10 “villain”,the name which does not arouses love. But we like the call. when will it appears in the sky of Pakistan ? It depends on the...
it will soon reach the place where it should go,and achieve the final victory.

hmmm dats sounds good,i think west is really p*** off by this bird,thats why they called it "villain":dirol:
well if i tell u the truth,its only the "villain":dirol: which kicks hero's "you know wat".:nhl_checking:

or

best wishes,
regards!

"Camouflage" is the meaning of deception. It's reported that the Chinese J-10 fighter jets will be delivered to paf in 2014-2015. I don't agree with this view.

We Suppose that Pakistan Air Force they need to use J-10 for some missions before 2014, but they haven't get any J-10, or they have no way to drive it fly, and the deal of J-10 with CN that is a failure transaction, the transaction which would be a regret to all the people of Pakistan.
However, this is only a hypothesis. The actual situation will not arise.
Another important situation is that K-8 is no longer able to suit the J-10 pilots for training, so, how they will solve this problem? will they solve this problem until 2014? No!
That's my answer.

or

best wishes,
regards!
J-10 has not yet
in Pakistan, perhaps because of the "China threat theory" to influence its process.
However, I don't agree such a view of china. China is still not strong, there are many problems to be solved in china .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom