What's new

J-10: Chinas new fighter!

91e05e89a92e6f0c50d59ab696be5776.jpg

Here is a reason why the Vigorous Dragon is so...errr...ahh...'vigorous'.
:taz::taz::cheesy::cheesy::smitten:

Apparently I read it somewhere (chinese) that J-10Bs were meant to provide some stop gap measures against F-15 silent eagle that Japan and S/Korea may op for replacement of their older craft.

China is not Pakistan's friend. China is helping Pakistan because it wants to weaken India who it views as a strategic rival.

China has disputes with almost every one of its neighbours - and China views ethnic Chinese living abroad as being Chinese citizens. Even in the US where there is a high degree of intermarriage it is not uncommon for US born Chinese to view China as their homeland.

Han Chinese view anyone who is not Han as being inferior - even other Chinese racial groups in China are heavily descriminated against. Pakistanis are far more likely to be treated fairly by India than by China.

IAI-Lavi-B-2-hatzerim-2.jpg

The J-10 was designed by Israel using funds supplied by the US. General Dynamics complained because the "lavi" was a competitor to the F-16 and the US cut off the funds that Israel needed to put it in to production. Israel later sold the design to China to recoup some of their investment. The US didn't complain because the design was 20 years out of date.

So china bought the fighter from israel ? not reverse engineered it did they ?

They did not disclose the the chief designer of J-10 until recently. For more than a decade his own brother though the designer was working as a doctor until the media release.

They did not disclose the the chief designer of J-10 until recently. For more than a decade his own brother though the designer was working as a doctor until the media release.

i am not surprised at this at all

I wish pak to manufacture the J10 B to face indian danger and its su30 s :(

I wish pak to manufacture the J10 B to face indian danger and its su30 s :(

Plans are to get TOT for around maybe 150 FC-20s( with western and Pak avionic suites).and about SU-30
dont worry F-16s and pilots like M.M Alam(shot 5 indian jets in less then 1 minute) are our super weapons of extra ,mass destruction.
Heil to baby F-16 .....JF-17 THUNDER.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom