What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I've married BBC girl, says Imran Khan: Cricketer-turned-politician confirms he has wed mother-of three before boarding flight to Pakistan to 'share the good news'
  • 62-year-old Pakistan cricketer-turned-politician has wed Reham Khan, 41
  • Said he was travelling to Pakistan to share news and had 'nothing to hide'
  • But days earlier he said rumours of union were 'greatly exaggerated'
  • Sister Aleema said family had confronted him and he had denied marriage
  • Khan’s new wife previously lived in Britain, when she was BBC weather girl
  • He divorced Jemima Goldsmith in 2004, after nine years of marriage

I've married BBC girl, says Imran Khan: Cricketer-turned-politician confirms he has wed mother-of three before boarding flight to Pakistan to 'share the good news' | Daily Mail Online

Congratulations PTIANS for your First Lady

2458F68500000578-2892468-image-m-46_1420038562077.jpg

Gorgeous!!

I've married BBC girl, says Imran Khan: Cricketer-turned-politician confirms he has wed mother-of three before boarding flight to Pakistan to 'share the good news'

I've married BBC girl, says Imran Khan: Cricketer-turned-politician confirms he has wed mother-of three before boarding flight to Pakistan to 'share the good news' | Daily Mail Online

Gorgeous!!
forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Gorgeous!!
Bechari Insaaf Tigresses......my sincere condolences. :P

Still not confirmed lets wait for his news conference I think he will finally tell in that its a claim be news paper

Had he really said it at the airport, it wouold have been immediately picked up by the Pakistani news...there were hordes of Pakistani journos around him at the airport.

But I do believe that he has married.

Had he really said it at the airport, it wouold have been immediately picked up by the Pakistani news...there were hordes of Pakistani journos around him at the airport.

But I do believe that he has married.

Just Google Imran Khan by Date.....you would found scores of sources both Pakistani and abroad about this news.

Nothing on DAWN, News or tribune.

This is what News says...

Commenting on the reports about his marriage with journalist Reham Khan, PTI Chief said there is no need to put the marriage in secret, adding that whenever there is time to marry he will make it public.

There is a mention of 'giving good news on his return' but he didn't flat out say "I have married' as DM suggests.

Khair, this is the least of my concerns right now!

Happy life to Imran Khan and Reham Khan, if they have married.

budha thurki aik paon kabar main ha tera political carreer is in hell
this shows how non-serious he i
congrats anyway immy
but then again its daily mail the most unreliable source
shahbaz sharif have married like 7 times. he still have three wives so does that mean he he is non serious. its his personal life. islam permit it so why should he care what a moron says

shahbaz sharif have married like 7 times. he still have three wives so does that mean he he is non serious. its his personal life. islam permit it so why should he care what a moron says
tujey kya ho gya ha i want him to be PM one day but he keeps building barriers
i dont give a shit what showbas has done i hate their guts this is imran i support him but he is just giving mullahs a new way to malign his image
i dont know what goes in his mind

i dont give a shit what showbas has done i hate their guts this is imran i support him but he is just giving mullahs a new way to malign his image
i dont know what goes in his mind
well again personal choice . if people can get over the fact he married to a christian, it is nothng infront of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom