What's new

Its religious duty to kill atheists: Bangladeshi war criminal Ahmed Shafi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I saw Rajib I would have stabbed him a few times myself. By the qadr of allah he was lucky that someone else did it.
the qadr of allah is you are lucky, as you would have fist been arrested and then sent to hell upon your death for illing a man for no reason.
why are Pakistanis so violent minded?

the qadr of allah is you are lucky, as you would have fist been arrested and then sent to hell upon your death for illing a man for no reason.
why are Pakistanis so violent minded?

He is not Pakistani...

@Iiambengali is a beghairat hindu piece of shit. He praise Hindus so much that the kaafir does not realize the brilliance of deen.

I hope he will give me his name. He lives in the US. My name is Raza Ali, and I live in Austin, Texas. I hope you are man enough to meet and face me.

I hope that @IamBengali dies a terrible death. He is such a faggot that he praise Indians even after they kill a little girl stuck on a fence.

Felani3.jpg

I hope to Allah that I can meet @IamBengali faggot. I will break his teeth and make sure he eats them. Fucking coward faggot.
@WebMaster

making of Pakistan and Bangladesh was blessing in disguise for india..and there are some Indians who still wanna have friendship with these animals

If I saw Rajib I would have stabbed him a few times myself. By the qadr of allah he was lucky that someone else did it.

What do you consider as an insult? If I say that Islam's teachings are false would that be an insult?

@Iiambengali is a beghairat hindu piece of shit. He praise Hindus so much that the kaafir does not realize the brilliance of deen.

I hope he will give me his name. He lives in the US. My name is Raza Ali, and I live in Austin, Texas. I hope you are man enough to meet and face me.
muslim piece of shit talking to his hindu friend.. lol...

chiristians, atheists, hindus, jains, jews, Sikhs and budhist can all live peacefull among themselves. but these religion of peace followers cant live in peace with others.. forget others they cant live at peace among themselves such a impression this religion of peace have on their minds..gosh

What are you? Why you using qadiyani, Ahmedis say it is derogatory so no Ahmedi would self describe as such.
you live in America... only blacks call themselves nig..r . its offensive for others to call them so.

you live in America... only blacks call themselves nig..r . its offensive for others to call them so.

LOL if you live here than you know common street talk calling someone my nigga means you are friends, I call my black friends my niggas all the time to their face they don't mind. Anyway qadiyani is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom